Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BcYDO3cc2s
youtube.com/watch?v=dilI_gy2KdI
youtube.com/watch?v=ybaVWcH_zBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4
youtu.be/0IO5k4k3vQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck
Is it bad that I'm playing on easy? I got about 20 hours into the 3rd moon boss the hotel one and got tanked was pretty fucked as I had saved the night before.

What is your party, your personas, and their levels?

Don't remember but I think I was like level 19 or 20 and all my party members where in the teens with me. Had Junpei, Akihiko, and Yukari. Dont remember what my personal where as I stopped playing that save a long time ago.

Reminder: mitsuru is and will always be best g irl

That isn't Yukatan.

>not Ms. Toriumi
fags

I just beat the hotel and I'm liking it a lot so far. It's not as good as 4 or 5 but it's good.

It is pretty repetitive though

its a single player game user, play whatever difficultly you want so long as you have fun

P4 and P5 are much more repetitive, they both have the formula of a bit of a story than the introduction of a party member/dungeon and than repeat throughout the whole game while in p3 everything is a lot more unpredictable, party members aren't just given out in an a predictable way and the story cutscenes aren't tied to dungeons.

thank you

P4/5 are more repetitive in story content, but P3 is infinitely more repetitive in terms of gameplay

large chunks of the game are just slinks/tarterus with no context

I like the defined structure of 4 and 5 though. This game (so far at least) is a lot more aimless and it feels like nothing happens for long periods of time whereas 4 and 5 were more engaging.

>it feels like nothing happens for long periods of time
P3 is notorious for exactly this. I personally found the ending to be worth it and the best out of 3, 4, and 5 though.

P3 has still the best buildup to its final boss to date
>All that hyping Nyx as an unstoppable force
>That decision to erase your memories so you have a happy life until Nyx killls you all
>All that January month
>These songs
youtube.com/watch?v=5BcYDO3cc2s
youtube.com/watch?v=dilI_gy2KdI
>"all is lost, stop trying"
>people going insane all over the place
>the Nyx cult
>dat final desperate assault to Tartarus
>The Battle for Everyone's Souls
>Burn My Godamn fucking Dread
>not World but UNIVERSE Arcana
boi, what a ride.

Hottest design.
Most boring personality ever.

>h-how do I eat a cheeseburger user-kun??

Toriumi is Yukari from an alternate future.

>Is it bad that I'm playing on easy?

played it for the first time a few months ago. i wish i'd played on easy, some of the late game grinding was annoying as fuck.

so no, i actually recommend people just play on easy their first playthrough to just enjoy the story.

if you're playing on FES or vanilla at least, if you're playing P3P the game is piss easy even on normal

Yukari is cute and my wife

The movies were shit. The only thing they were good for was to attract attention for a possible remaster and the girls' designs, which were a lot cuter.

Anyone who disagrees is simply wrong.

KAZE NO KOE

I liked 1 and 4, sue me.

>Best Story
P3
>Best Characters
P4
>Best Dungeons
P5
>Best Music
P3=P4=P5

Thoughts?

I love Fuuka

Same

I liked p5 and all but the ending felt so underwhelming i just walked away feeling that p3 did it a lot better. P3's january felt really heavy, damn that game is good

I NEVER FELT LIKE

P3 doesn't have as good music as the other two.

P4 and P5 are sort of equal because the dungeon music in P4 sucks but all the other music is better than their P5 equivalents, but P5 has no bad dungeon music.

About right but I didn't really take to P5's soundtrack. It didn't sound nearly as catchy as P3 and P4.

And even with hand designed dungeons it's definitely still a weak point of the series.

Fuuka sexually pleases Koromaru for shits and giggles!

youtube.com/watch?v=ybaVWcH_zBQ
Persona 4 had pretty damn good Dungeon music. Aside from Yukiko and Naotos dungeon.

I think both Yukiko's and Naoto's dungeon themes were great.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4
LOVE
THROUGH
ALL
ETERNITY

That and mitsuo's are the only good ones, most of the ones in p5 are consistently great.

I can't find an undub ISO without the soundtrack being replaced by remixes FUCK

Yukari is best girl and the canon gf of Doortag.

Yeah, it's just grinding till the next full moon fight with the occasional cutscene of the different "story arcs", like the whole thing with Junpei and Chidori or Shinji and Aki but like you said it just feels aimless until the final 3 months.

The only difference is how much harder the enemies hit . Even on easy the game can be pretty difficult since you are expected to grind for hours. Late game you will need high level persona with status effect immunity or else boss fights become near impossible to beat.

There is one in Nicoblog.

Libel and slander against angels like Fuuka is a sin

Git gud at fusing.

i did. but the game LITERALLY requires grinding when you get to a new section and literally all you're supposed to do is get strong enough to beat a boss who is 10 levels higher than you and one shots your braindead teammates

>necessary battles = grinding

no

If we have different semantics here and by grinding you mean
>going through the tower killing every enemy and doing sidequests is grinding
Then yeah, it can fit your description.

But if you actually mean
>you must stay in a single spot and kill the same enemies 50x times to level up before moving on
Then you are really, really bad in an inexcusable way, specially in these games where a good set of Personas can let you overcome just about every story boss without "grinding".

>No series other than persona will make me feel like I have real friends and then make me cry like a bitch when I have to leave them

I don't know about the series as a whole, but FFXV had me feel this way.

Fuuka Bump
Boo!

>P4
>best characters
Get all the way the fuck out. Don't come back. Don't even look back. This isn't even an opinion. Opinions are debatable. You're just aggressively wrong right now. You're so fucking wrong that I actually feel attacked.

I love Fuuka!

shut up retard

There's a reason the ending is totally worth hours and hours of grinding. God damn. Played P3 and P4 back to back when P4G came out and started tearing up like a faggot during the trip to Gekkoukan.

youtu.be/0IO5k4k3vQ0

>Got a little spoiled on p3 before playing
>Knew mc was going to die at the end but didn't know how
>I Genuinely thought mc accidentally shoots himself in the head with a real gun after final boss

>P3 doesn't have as good music as the other two.

explain this

We're never going to get a P3P remake are we

nope cause p3p was the remake. Not we have homoerotic couch antics and stage plays to look forward to.

Elizabeth is the ultimate waifu / boss

p3p was a demake

Wrong answer

Margaret is like Elizabeth without the Autism.

Do it four her.

How about I just do it three her?

Leave it two me.

Yusuke's not gay guys

The only one for us

Except he was supposed to be. Lines where taken out.

They were taken out though, it doesn't matter.

True.

If 99% is still there, taking out the 1% ain't making much of a difference. He's still a raging homosexual for Brotag.

any advices for a new player?

So like Elizabeth but worse?

And therefore vastly inferior.

Fuse. Max out the Emperor Social Link. Don't use Shinjirou.

Don't try to do all S.Links, just find the few you like and stick with them.
Your first days you won't have anything to do at night, so use those nights to go to the arcade in the mall and play games that give your persona stats.

For persona stats:
Punching bag gives 3 STR to your current persona
Whack-a-mole gives 3 AGI to your current persona
Fortune game gives 3 MAG to your current persona

Visit Tartarus at least once every 3 days, when all of your party members get tired feel free to leave.
ALWAYS tell Fuuka to scan enemies, even if all you get is question marks, your team's AI adapts to the enemy's resitances

Persona fusion is very important, but remember to register your personas when you get the compendium.

Also don't fuse orpheus until you get the compendium, since if you do you will lose a very good skill from him.

The skills passed in fusion are random and change every time you select the personas you want to fuse as shown in the the webm I'm posting, but certain personas have some affinities to different types of elements, which means they're more likely to learn a certain type of skill.
A persona that has fire as its main theme is more likely to learn a fire skill over any other one.

I think that's about it, if you have any other questions feel free to ask

Max courage first, then charm and build up knowledge thorough the whole game.

When sick, visit the nurse.

Never do side activities during day time, do that at night.

Fuck you, Shinji is awesome. He even gets a pretty useful null to pierce attacks.

I think P3's strength lies in its final stretch and overarching character arcs.

P4 and P5 improved a lot in terms of style and gameplay, but P3 still has the strongest sense of pay-off for me.

Dont cum on the robot

Agreed

>only one X in her hair
YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A ROMAN 22 TO REPRESENT THE FOOL

Da man dresses up like a delinquent.
I'm surprised Mitsuru never scolded him for it.

>Sir why do our killing machines need boobs?
>Shut up Bob

if she has those thighs ingame i'm in trouble

What if
What if

MC is S.Linking Nyx so it doesn't end up killing everyone

I wish P5 had done more with changing environments and atmosphere leading up to the final fight.

P3 had some really slow months, but I love how the lead-up to the final boss is increasingly oppressive, with the cult posters everywhere, Apathy Syndrome cases increasing, and your party just generally stewing in their own fear.

Fuuka is actually a really well written character. The only problem people ever have about her is her VA.

And her fans.

Fuukabro is the last pure soul on Sup Forums. I wish there were a hundred more like him.

It's not Nix, it's the other guy.

>Play Persona 3 FES
>Suddenly i own over 20 diffrent Aigis Figures.

I actually like Aigis more but I still really like Fuuka despite her awful VA.

Don't give Atlus any ideas. They already did that and it sucked.

Being friends with Ryoji doesn't fundamentally solve anything. MC needs to reach an understanding with that gigantic extradimensional abomination in the moon.

Is the one of the right the one that comes with the giant gun?

I think the fact that Fuuka is the most normal girl of the bunch is why she's the least popular
You have Mitsuru who's super rich, Yukari that's super popular and Aigis who's...Aigis.
Fuuka is just a girl who's looking out for everyone and doesn't have any selfish or ulterior motives.

>judging a character by their fans
Don't be stupid

She's a bit underplayed, but I think she had a cute arc making friends with her old school bully.

And she's one of the few party members that doesn't go full dick-head in The Answer.

Nyx isn't the problem, it's humanity's collective edginess in the form of Erebus that's gaying it up.

Toriyumi is in my fucking bed is what she is