Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Lets get a VN thread in here
what are you playing/reading
what route are you taking
how /comfy/ are you
Why is Rin best fate girl

All urls found in this thread:
http://blackscreenrecords.limitedrun.com/products/597476-garoad-va-11-hall-a-official-soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdh-3VH9K90
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYrjHoI2iUs
https://vndb.org/v134
https://vndb.org/v44
https://pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOu9McXEVU
Jace Clark
Jace Clark

What other VNs lets me romance a goddess and have her rescind her immortality by the end to grow old with me?

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

satsukoi
its about merimaids and shit, but they seem to be just monsters really

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Looking for some new eroge. Preferably something corruption-related. NTR is okay too I guess.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

Your waifu might just be behind this spoiler!

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

I Just started VA-11 Halla and let me say the OST is probably the best OST I've heard all year. I've only played the prologues and bit of the first chapter but I like this game a lot and I kinda feel bad about not buying this game when it first came out so I could play along with other anons. I wonder how good the VA-11 Halla threads were.
Anna fucked me up though what's the deal with her.

James Barnes
James Barnes

tfw no cute cultist waifu dedicated to serving you
kimika

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

NTR
for shame user I thought you were better this.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

It's not really my thing, but usually there's elements of corruption in it. Moral degeneration.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Is Saya no Uta any good?
I've been looking into it and I'm pretty interested in it but I wanna hear what Sup Forums thinks since I'm still pretty new to VNs.

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Narcissu. Don't know why I haven't played it sooner, but better late than never.
I have no idea
how /comfy/ are you
extremely

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Does house in fata morgana ever pick up pace? At the third door and I'm bored of slowly being introduced to new characters and reading for 2 hours before the story goes anywhere.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Is it gud?
Eh, i read it a long time ago.
It's ok.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Shit really hits the fan at the end of chapter 4. Plus, after that there won't be any new characters.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

It was my first vn, and I was REALLY into lovecraftian mythos at that time so I really enjoyed it. If you're not a moralfag it should be fun.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

it's alright, worth a play

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Worst way to start a thread. With that absolute garbage that is Vallhalla.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

relying on Sup Forums to give good opinions
Saya no Uta is good though its pretty short to if I recall. You should probably play it now being that its the S P O O K I E S T month and all. also the music might give some chills and not in a good way.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Man I wish they just threw the story out the window and just released 50 hours of more episodic school life antics.

Luke Price
Luke Price

Alright, I think you've all sold me on giving it a shot. Thanks

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

This bait right? explain yourself

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

I really like it. Only 3 hours if i'm not mistaken so it's a easy read.

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

It desperately tries to be creepy, dark and edgy, to the point where it becomes kinda funny. If you are OP from that other thread and want to get on a wild ride, out of the list you've posted, you should rather try Kara no Shoujo. You might also enjoy Ever 17 if we are around good entry VNs with convoluted plot.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Steins;Gate 0. Only recently got into VN's, but it's been mostly a positive experience so far.

Well, all of them. I kind of don't have a choice of which I get, without a guide anyway.
Apparently it's not related to texts anymore, so I'm just hoping that answering Amadeus puts me on that route.

how /comfy/ are you
I need a new chair, but alright otherwise.

For my next VN, which would you recommend? Rose Gun Days, Umineko or Higurashi? I'm fairly certain they're translated anyway.
It's either them or MYTH in honor of the spooky month.

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Higurashi is the best of everything on that list, but Umineko's worth a read, too.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Translated?

Anthony King
Anthony King

Even if I've already been spoiled about the general plot by the (apparently, I've got no other point of reference myself) bad Higurashi anime? Or is there more to it than all the shenanigans with the cute horned gal.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

I mean really? The literal pages and pages of criticism the game got are not enough for you?
Ok, I'll give you a quick rundown.

The music is not as good as people say, the composition is okay at best but the presentation is boring, almost all songs are similar and most of them are not even good outside of menus.

There's no "game" bartending is shit and there's literally no reason to remember any recipe. The game cannot be lost, it's a shitty game.

The writing is god awful, and none of the characters are original or interesting.

Promotes /u/ shit and not even good lesbians.

Jill is literally the only good character and it ends at her design because she's literally the writer's self insert.

The story is boring which is a damn shame for a VN.

The art is generic as well.

Overall, Vallhalla is a boring, shitty game and a VN with bad and boring writing that has nothing going for it outside a pseudo retro-cyberpunk aesthetic that tries to look like old VN (like YU-NO) but looks like generic anime from 2008 Kyoani. Damn shame.
And even Freeware, 4 hour long Doki-Doki Literature Club is better and has a better soundtrack with a better leitmotif which speaks tons of just how bad Vallhalla is.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

The anime and the VN are close enough that if you didn't like the anime, you probably won't like the VN

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

@394220418
wow those are some shitty reasons user. Try harder next time 2/10.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

That would help

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Is this /vng/ pasta?

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

Never thought I'd end up liking an imouto route, but here I am with Saku Saku

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

For any Va11hall-a fags, the vinyls are back in stock again if you missed out last time
http://blackscreenrecords.limitedrun.com/products/597476-garoad-va-11-hall-a-official-soundtrack

Replaying Hollow/Ataraxia now that the voice patch is finally fucking out and last time I pretty much just ran through the main story. It's pretty comfy though there should be more cooking scenes

R i n isn't even the best girl in her own game tho

The game cannot be lost
There's a game over for failing to pay your bills, and you can easily get fucked out of content and endings by serving patrons the wrong drinks

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Mods rangeban England because they can't handle the banter after Neofag closes

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

the game cannot be lost
wow you mean like literally every other vn?
Rest of your shitty points are all subjective that anyone could easily claim otherwise.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Go cry about it on reddit

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

The only VN I've ever played to completion not counting nukige was Hinatabokko because it had a reverse trap route. Are there any other VNs with one?

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Make sense I guess. I don't agree with you especially on the music part and the comparison to doki-doki doki doki is not that good but It you made your point I guess. different strokes for different folks and all.
@
What the fuck user. How new are you?

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

He doesn't want to give him (you)s. How new are YOU?

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

That's pretty epic dude, I like how you don't even bother to refute any of my points and don't even reply to me.
Epic to the max.
Okay kid, some people have played more than 3 novels and have a higher standard. I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy Vallhalla but using it as a OP for a VN thread is kind of an insult desu.

Whatever fags, I know I'm just going to get baited to hell and back for writing something longer than 2 lines.
There's a game over for failing to pay your bills, and you can easily get fucked out of content and endings by serving patrons the wrong drinks
Yeah right but that means you are actually trying to lose, following the brain dead instructions and recipes guarantees you will clear the story. It's just a matter of getting your patrons drunk or not.
What? No they are not subjective, I'm literally criticizing the huge flaws of the game, not the things I disliked about it other than the /u/ stuff and even then, the lesbians in Vallhalla were awful.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

I liked the anime, but it'd likely be less of a creepy tone overall and ruin the reveal moments if I've already got the general gist of the plot.
That was my main concern. I recall reading that it only covers one route though, so it could be alright to read through still. Especially if it's got voiced characters.

At least with Umineko I'd only know that Magic isn't real when going in, well if it weren't the equally numerous posts about the opposite.
Rose Gun Days I just considered because that OST is great.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

the game cannot be lost
wow you mean like literally every other vn?
Holy shit dude, don't bother replying to people if you don't know what you are talking about.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

It's not exactly wrong, even if it doesn't exactly expand on its points.

Most characters in Valhalla are one note affairs with no depth and even less development, and their singular character trait is played for humor until it gets old, and then some more. The plot is non-existent, and that would be fine if there was some character development or world building, even taking advantage of the atmosphere to build up a "healing" feel much like the things it's partly based of, like Bartender, but it literally does fuckall in the hours you waste reading it.

It's a shallow experience principally carried by its admittedly well executed presentation alone, but visuals and art style alone can't carry a VN.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Other then vns by the Japanese, who makes the best vns?

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

reverse trap.
Quick user you gotta tell me if this VN is any good or not it's Important for my future.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Cyka blats tripping balls. They don't rely on their weeb sensibilities and take advantage of the genre in fun, if shitty ways.

John Edwards
John Edwards

I didn't want to expand my points because most of what I said has been explained and proven during the release threads. The thing that got me a bit frustrated is the fact that the OP used Jill as the OP instead of the usual YU-NO webm or GIF.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Are you the same kind of guy that gets mad at DDLC being popular?

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Clannad and holy fuck is it's making me sad.

I've been playing for 25 hours and every route I've played has made me cry. It's emotionally draining me. I'm a pussy.

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

t. brainlet
If you manage to reach bad ends while not purposefully trying to get 100% cgs try a mouthful of cyanide

Connor Price
Connor Price

What? No, I said the DDLC OST is better than Vallhalla's in the previous post.
Key makes grown men feel like housewives who just lost a son.
Clannaids is long as hell though so enjoy locked routes and 300+ hours of reading.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

You had an autistic fit because I used a pic from a game you didn't like instead of a pic from a game you do like?

I thought you had to be 18 to use this site.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

FUKKEN
EPIC

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

What's this VN?

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

just finished doki doki literature club
I knew I was in for some messed up stuff but that still fucked me up a bit

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

That's fine. I'm half way through the main story routes and I'm enjoying them enough that it doesn't feel like a chore.

Tomoyo a best. Sanohara a shit.

Luis James
Luis James

I'm reading little busters and holy shit is this the most boring shit with the most bland characters. I'm about 3 hours in when does it get better?

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

Autistic fit.
Worst way to start a thread. With that absolute garbage that is Vallhalla.

Wow, a whole 13 words sentence. Too many words for someone who unironically enjoys vallhalla I guess.
Oh, I'm not saying they are a chore, I'm just saying the game is very long.
Just wait until you read Little Busters, now that game feels like a chore but it has BEST KEY GIRL so it's K.

David Thomas
David Thomas

Does the second one have an english translation yet?

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

I'm reading little busters and holy shit is this the most boring shit with the most bland characters. I'm about 3 hours in when does it get better?

Around the 500 hour mark. LOL!

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Refrain was interesting. It gave me the classic choke-up at the end that Key likes to give everyone, but that doesn't mean it was especially spectacular. I would honestly just skip it if I were you. Maybe wait for other anon's opinions.

Jackson James
Jackson James

All 3 have been translated for over a year now user.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

I remember thinking it was okay. Definitely has that "early 2000s" feel to it.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

hey I recognize that wallpaper

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

And they run 1080p @ 60FPS too.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Oh shit neat. I've been kinda cut off for a year and some change so thats good to hear

William Nelson
William Nelson

Only the All ages versions. Rakuen unrated isn't out yet.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

translations of mom h scene never ever

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Yeah, playing VN at 60FPS is a whole new experience and I'm glad Grisaia allowed me to experience such pleasure.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

The OST is great. I still have roaring tides and town, flow, people on my playlist a decade later.

Really wish they followed up with a Kyou after story like they did for Tomoyo.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

I've suggested it to people but they never read it, will one of you lads read Rewrite?
I'll read a suggestion sent my way.

James Sanders
James Sanders

Reading Rakuen without the ero-scenes
the ONLY game with Kazuki in it
Nigga tf you doin

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

It honestly doesn't get even remotely good until the True Route, which is like the last 1/4 of the VN? And even then it depends entirely on whether or not you give a fuck about the characters.

I found literally everyone except Masato and Kengo to be retarded and unbearable so I felt absolutely nothing once the twist came up.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Nagisas theme made me put up my emotional walls every time I heard it.

The song alone made my heart beat faster.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Is Kana good? I've seen it here a few times before and some anons treat it like it's the holy grail.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Reminder that it takes you less time to stop being an EOP and learn Japanese than it takes for some dumb company to officially release a fantranslation.

If you had begun studying jap by the time JAST announced Sumaga you would already be reading and writing flawlessly with years of experience behind you, even leading your own translation projects far better than most that come out nowadays if you so desired.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

Read G-Senjou no Maou
Around 50% done with the game
Friend just spoils you the twist out of nowhere
What the fuck.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Nigga you literally said the only reason you were mad was because I posted a VA-11 Halla image instead of YU-NO webm
The thing that got me a bit frustrated is the fact that the OP used Jill as the OP instead of the usual YU-NO webm or GIF.
You had in auts fit over an image you fucking sperg. Its ok to not like the game I don't have a problem with that. But don't say the thread started bad because you don't I didn't use an image every else uses.

John Allen
John Allen

Try Sekien no Ignanock.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

I'm reading Wonderful Everyday but i'm not really feeling it so far. I like the atmosphere and all the philosophical shit but the slice of life bits are kinda boring. It's not like i can't appreciate Kagami being jealous but some jokes drags A LOT.

Then again, some user told me things get better later, so i'm being patient.

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

I don't really play VN after I got over my anime phase. But recently there are weird one that I just have to check it out. Like Va11halla and just monika.

Since I don't play these a lot, can anyone tell me if breaking 4th wall is normal in VN now? Are people still inpressed by it? I recalled there's that one game about yandere that the girl talked directly to you, and it caused quite a meme. But I'm no expert on VN.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

This is specially true with websites like duolingo.
It's very easy to learn a second or third language nowadays but it takes time and dedication.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

I've already read it. I genuinely loved it except there were a couple really obvious issues with terra. The individual routes were pretty much all really fun in each way lucia best girl but she also had the stupidest fucking kotorou god damn

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

I only know of it because of Rewrite Instrumental, which is pretty fucking ace. I've learnt not to read/play stuff based solely on stuff like that though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdh-3VH9K90

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

only okay
well maybe I'll still try it out if I have the time.
thanks for the post user

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

It's not that normal, and at least Japan tends to treat it as more than just a dumb gimmick.
Yes, idiots are still impressed by it, it's the whole reason DDLC is as popular as it is.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

Yeah well, you made me feel bad and sad. Like when some guy starts a DOOM thread with a webm of brutal doom.
Don't do it again, please.

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

I personally didn't think too much of it since I finished V3 and DDLC consecutively.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

I'm reading Wonderful Everyday
Nigga came out fresh from a DDLC thread I see.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

The twist was kind of shitty since it really doesn't work in any of the other routes.

The true ending epilogue still emotionally destroyed me.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

It sounds like you're still reading DTRH1. The "real" game starts with DTRH2 and I would suggest rereading DTRH1 after finishing it because a lot of things will make more sense.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

It works if you agree with the author's explanation about schrodinger's cat.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

You're welcome. Also, there's always Persona 4.

Austin Young
Austin Young

It's pretty normal nowadays on spooky VN but the degree and spookiness of the 4th wall break depends on the programmer and writer though.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Don't do it again, please
Fine I'll post type moon shit next time user.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

For whatever its worth, I recommend it. My own major gripe with recommending it is how long the common route feels. It is a nice common route though - just takes a while to get to a route.

What were some of the issues that you spotted with Terra? I always enjoy reading about what people thought about Terra because it varies so widely.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

The awesome part about the twist was more about the buildup to it and I particularly liked the fact that it doesn't work in other routes, it keeps you guessing. Kind of.

I struggled greatly to hold back tears. My pride as a man was on the line. Anything that can bring me as close to tears as that ending is 10/10 in my book.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Type Moon is entry level but it's fine. Thanks user.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

I loved majikoi and grisaia humor, are there any other vns with similar writing?

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Just finished Uta 3. It was kamige. Any recommendations to fill the void that it left me with?

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Actual spoiler here
My biggest gripe with Terra was Lucia's existence and how the writer literally forgot she existed and didn't bother to give an explanation for her poison body not affecting anyone else at the very end. At least, I remember having this problem when I read it. I might not be recalling my issue correctly since this happened a long ass time ago, but the best summation would be to say it felt like the writer was just hamfisting the ending.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

~WARNING SPOILERS DO NOT READ~
So I know Maou is the MC's brother but is the game worth reading even if you know this information? You guys are making it sound like the ending is way better than I've heard

~WARNING SPOILERS DO NOT READ~

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

How's Eden*? Should I read it?

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Only VN I've ever played are Vallhalla and DDLC, suggestions?

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Want to download a VN about being a father figure to children
Either the torrent has been dead for 3 years or there's no torrent to begin with
End my fucking life

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Nothing since Uta3 is one of the best VNs that we will ever get in English. Enjoy your void.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

It's still pretty good if you know that since in hindsight most people think that twist was kind of dumb anyway.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

You can laugh at how dumb and inconsistent it is, it literally comes out of nowhere and makes little sense. The twist is pretty much the worst part of the game.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

The climax of the story occurs after (ACTUAL SPOILER) finding out that Maou is the MC's brother , so it was still rather exciting, but the build-up to finding this information out will be completely spoiled. I still think it's worth a read because G-Senjou is pretty much my favorite VN because the True end was absolutely amazing at the time when I read it.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Well I haven't written if off or anything, but I can't add it that high to my list. Still got a few (way too long, apparently) VN's I'd love to read first, seems interesting enough to try later though.
MC's power sounds like it could be fun to read about what it can do, and what the consequences of using it are or whatever. Please don't comment on the previous sentence, it'd ruin it.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Wish I wasn't forced to keep going out with this backstabbing whore.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

SubaHibi
Underwater Ray Romano 1~3
Muv-Luv
YMK
Rewrite
Symphonic Rain
ef

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

I simply cannot resist good meme VNs

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

I know but it's super sad that a VN that's known for its twist gets spoiled to me.
Like what the hell mane.
Aww fuck, I might as well read it after I read something else. I'm going to finish either Demonbane or The president is my childhood friend and then I'll give G-Senjou another chance.

Also posting the best MAD ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYrjHoI2iUs

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

My memory is fuzzy, but her body was only like that due to being made into the chosen future woman - so I remember justifying it that Kotarou's actions for whatever reason made it so that she was not put through that because of some butterfly effect.
I do agree she was basically forgotten about in that route, and I'm probably wrong on that previous sentence. Either way, Terra was the route with the most issues, but still a nice and appropriate ending.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Short and no bad. You won't like it if you're a moralfag or don't like gore/edgy shit.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Clannad is a fucking long story, and if you really liked it then you owe it to yourself to play Little Busters! and Rewrite afterwards. This will be a tough month for user.

Not as good as LB! but only slightly. It's such an amazing story,

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

You're completely right but so are the anons that said the twist was dumb in hindsight. I have a friend that loves to spoil shit by accident and I just always tell him to shut the hell up whenever we're talking about something I haven't seen yet. It's complete bull to get spoiled so consider verbally kicking your friend's ass pre-emptively in the future

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

You want to go play Sharin no Kuni. It's by the same people and the characters are very similar, but I liked it so much more than G Senjou.

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

Post the first VN you played.

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Yup. I also heard about WE for the first time in a DDLC thread( some user posted a video saying Wonder Everyday does horror better ).

Yeah, some user told me the same thing. Some of my favorite stories have REALLY slow starts, so I'm okay with DTRH1 being slow/uneventful since everyone says the pay off is good.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Have you nig-nogs played [email protected]?
I don't know man, some flash shit from like 2001.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

[email protected]?
I only know the song

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Same, it's legitimately better IMO. And the MC is, as well. During the first few scenes when he takes out his bong and decided to take a rip next to a little girl I knew I'd like him.

YMK. I'm not an Aekafag, though.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

I can't fucking wait for January when Kindred Spirits gets to be fully voiced.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Kind of? The game is still a wild ride, but the big payoff of the last act loses a lot of meaning if you already know the twist. At that point it hinges on whether or not you like Haru as a character. I hated her, so if I had known the whole Maou thing in advance I probably wouldn't have continued reading.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

https://vndb.org/v134

I played it way back in 2005 as well.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

It was the worst ending and route overall but I still enjoyed it. I think I also remember Lucia just appearing with the other girls? Like out of nowhere, but I'm not sure.

They should have just forgotten Terra and made Moon longer. That shit was interesting as all hell.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Yeah a bunch of people have been playing SubaHibi lately because of DDLC which is great because it means more and more people will get good tastes and the VN community will grow, therefore the chances of a VN you like getting translated will increase.

Tfw BunnyBlack 3 NEVER EVER
I don't blame you, it's MOSAIC.WAV magnum opus.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

pic, basically replaced by cripple girls nowadays though for people's first.
As long as you're not a class rep fag

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Yume Miru Kusuri and it was amazing. The best entry-level VN, and people don't even remember it exists nowdays.
https://vndb.org/v44

You. I like you, my friend. First time I read someone say that SnK is better than G Senjou. Nobody agreed with me before.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Yeah a bunch of people have been playing SubaHibi lately because of DDLC
Eh not really? DDLC's community is very small. SubaHibi is growing because of the positive word of mouth dating back months ago and it's status as a meme here on Sup Forums.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

During the first few scenes when he takes out his bong and decided to take a rip next to a little girl I knew I'd like him.
DUDE!
No but seriously wow. You'd think Akabei would hate weed more since it made that one girl in G Senjou slippery slope into whoredom.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

which is great because it means more and more people will get good tastes and the VN community will grow, therefore the chances of a VN you like getting translated will increase.

It honestly has been a pretty good year for the English community with SubaHibi, Uta 2+3, Dies Irae and the official release of Muv-luv.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

SubaHibi is growing because of the positive word of mouth dating back months ago and it's status as a meme here on Sup Forums.
Is it? I've rarely saw it in recommendation for newbs yet I see it in almost every DDLC thread. The Meme VNs are Rance, Kamidori, F/SN and like SnU and YMK.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Meganes
Is this the worst way to ruin a best girl?

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

With big players like Sekai Project getting behind it, the VN industry is only going to keep growing.

Now if only they didn't censor everything...

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

It was either Ace attorney or Ghost Trick. If those don't count. katawa shoujo I never finished it though cause my friend told me there was no Misha route so I lost interest. maybe I'll go back and finish it someday.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Why doesn't anyone ever mention Everslasting Summer in these threads?

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

It's constantly discussed in /vn/ and was a common topic in Sup Forums as well before threads got pruned.

People started using DDLC as makeshift VN threads so the same recommendations get thrown around.

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

That one disabled VN, so I'm basically a VN casual. To make it worse not even when it was released/created, and I only did Beef Jerky's route.
I was unfairly prejudiced about VN's until fairly recently, but now I can definitely see the appeal. Kinda like a Choose Your Own Adventure book, only the endings aren't (usually) on the level of "Oh no, you fell in the hole with the giant ant. You're dead." and the music/art really helps bring the whole package together.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

No. Osananajimi centric is.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

I see, well regardless it's great.
More people are always welcome.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

The Ace Attorney series. First one that really got me hooked on the genre tho was Higurashi.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

I'm not too into pregnancy, responsibilities and footjobs of date. Nekoko was and still is the best.

I mean, I enjoyed G-Senjou, but its glaring flaws killed part of the fun for me. SnK had nothing like that, and it was an equally as fun, if not even better ride.

Too bad Uta 3 bombed so hard it killed any possibility of future western Aquaplus releases, and WA2 along with it.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

You should give it another try, just avoid the class president's route and you're good.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Too bad Uta 3 bombed so hard it killed any possibility of future western Aquaplus releases, and WA2 along with it.

I wouldn't say that because Aquaplus and Atlus USA have some sort of backroom deal going on because Tears to Tiara 2 bombed hard too, but Atlus USA kept localizing Aquaplus games.

Jack White
Jack White

Why did they decide to write Vallhalla in the exact same style as some faggot twitter/forum poster would write their posts? It destroys all sense of immersion.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

how good the VA-11 Halla threads were
They were damn comfy, you missed out big time.
I totally think that buying comfy games on release date are worth it just so I can discuss it with vee, You're my friend afterall.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

Any opinion on this?

REI-JIN-G-LUP

Was on mobiles and psn, it hit steam recently but untranslated.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

what about childhood friend onee sans?

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Because the writers are bad.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

I read Monster Girl quest 5 years ago and thought this is the best written VN ever. Years passed, I read many other VNs and gained experience to judge and still think it's the best written VN ever.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Discussing games with fellow anons as you play them is magical.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Then is no longer a childhood friend centric character is it?
A osananajimi character that has nothing else going on for it other than "muh childhood friend" is always shit and two dimensional (lol)

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

You just reminded me how I dropped this shit 3 hours in. I remember it being INCREDIBLY dry with an unfathomably dull MC who felt the need to narrate everything in excrutiatingly painful detail.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

That's where you are wrong because MGQ is actually a Nukige so yeah, there's a high chance it might be the best written nukige to date.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

possibility of future western Aquaplus releases, and WA2 along with it.

I'd pay real good money for an official English WA2 release, but I know that won't happen. I am looking forward to when the fan translation comes out just to see the reactions because WA2 is a huge emotional roller coaster.

David Thompson
David Thompson

Found a few of these on Steam, I'll check 'em out. Thanks.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

Ok I'll re download it after I finish Fate.

Hey anons what route of Katawa Shojou should I do first?
Also is the deaf girls route as boring as my friend says it is. I thought she seemed decently interesting from what I played.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Everyone keeps praising WA2, but the story honestly doesn't sound interesting. The anime was shit and felt like your average poorly written teenage romance novel. I mean I heard it gets better, but from the looks of it coda is just more angst and melodrama.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Boy, you shouldn't try Katawa Shoujo then.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Want to keep posting ITT
Discussion completely died
It's not fair.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

KS is really boring in general though.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Just post images that bait people into replying, works every time for artificially extending a thread until discussion kicks back up.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Valhalla haters are very annoying.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Same. Nekoko is mai waifu.

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Kamidori is pretty good, I have yet to do like 3 out of the 6 end game dungeons but god damn, I won't subject myself to clearing the game from 0 for the 4th time.

I do this every single time with recettear too.

download Recettear because thanks to a sale a bunch of newfags buy the game and make threads
Finish the main story in 1 sitting and paying the debt is such a breeze that it might as well not be there
Time for postgame content
Remember how grindy it is
Never actually finish the crystal dungeon if I even reach it before losing interest in the game.

Kamidori
Know how to cheese and don't care about the deadbeat dungeon
Clear first route in less than 10 hours
Finish all 3 routes in another 10 hours
reach Meister rank in another 4 hours
Clear 1 or two Endgame dungeons
Don't play it ever again

REEEE

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

They're not wrong. Both Valhalla and DDLC are pretty bad babbys' first VNs.

Christian King
Christian King

Yuri was worst girl even before Act 2/

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Yeah but what route should I play?

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

I really enjoyed blind

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

I don't know dude, Emi I guess. I've heard it's the best because you fuck her in the ass.

John James
John James

DDLC is barely a VN in the traditional sense. Feels more like a cheap oelvn that anything.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

As opposed to what? Fate anything is a much worse entry level VN and nobody whines about them.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Play Crispy Bacon's route.
I didn't finish the route with the painter who needs a hand, but it was pretty good up until where I stopped.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Blind girl it is then.
One last rin for the road

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

To YMK, SnU, and no, even F/SN is better than either of them. At least it's a proper introduction to the genre.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

a main character without a trace of personality in a very, very bad chuuni harem plot is somehow superior to something else.

Gas yourself. I bet you like light novels too.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Babies talking about comfy VNs
They don't even know how comfy the Slice of Life segments in YMK are
Pathetic.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Fate is shit though, and beyond that it's something like 80+ hours if you actually listen to the voices and around 50 if you don't. You could read YMK, SnU, DDLC, and Va-11 Hall-A in that time. How the fuck do you even define "a proper introduction"?

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

At least it has an actual plot, retard. I bet you download shitty OELVNs from Steam.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

What's an OELVN?

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

A VN that was originally written in English. It's what Fatefags use to insult people they can't call secondaries. Which is ironic since the vast majority of fatefags are EOPs.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

Ah, I got the first 2 letters but I had trouble thinking what the L stood for.
Damn shame. being elitist in such a small community is kind of pathetic.
Too tryhard even.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Lets get a VN thread in here
Ok.

Shin Megami Tensei: Akuma to no intabyu - fan-made visual novel.
You play as a russian journalist who came to Tokyo to carry out a series of interviews with SMT demons That's a lie, actually. Map exploration and simplified SMT combat included.

Download links (Windows, Linux, Android and Mac builds):
https://pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ

Be aware of broken English.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

I'll play your game soon, I swear.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

So what do you guys think of Subahibi and the true ending

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I can't even stand generic anime plots such as the ones in every example you gave, and most OELVN's try to mimic that dumbass shit, so no I don't particularly seek for those.

I'm just really fed up at the treatment popular VN's get at the attempt to do something different. I'd rather play Silver Case, Collage, Fata Morgana, even Analogue and Valhalla over and over than attempting to swim to the drivel that is the 98% of VN's from japan and elsewhere. All the same fucking plot and tropes every single fuckin' time.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

It's funny that you think Valhalla is not generic shit though. Almost as if you were doing it for free.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

I don't trust you.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

I'm gonna guess pregnant's the correct answer? Innana's not gonna get pissed about that, is she?
Some day soon, I swear user. It's already downloaded and everything.

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

It was very good for what it tried to do and I liked that the build up to the reveal was a gradual thing that I think most people would figure out on their own at different points rather than just one big "gotcha" moment. From the way people talked about it before I thought it would be a bit more philosophical or preachy but it really wasn't as bad as I expected. One of the best parts is how the narrative takes advantage of the fact of being a VN, I simply don't think a book/manga/anime adaptation of subahibi could work.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Which one is the true ending? End sky 2?

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Been playing Grisaia. At flashback of Amane route right now. date kazuki
Playing the routes in the order the choices pop up, but I wanna do Michiru's route right now and not Sachi's ;_;
dat makina bad end

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

Where my Sayoribros at?

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

She probably will kill you.

Novel is 2 hours long and Android version is also a comfy way to play it.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

right here

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Name one VN similar to it. It got fairly popular for a reason.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Similar in what sense?
A shitty, badly written with supposedly "good music"?

Well, I want to say undertale but undertale actually has gameplay, an actual good composition in its music and while the writing was tumblr tier, the characters were likeable, unlike Valhalla's black twitter memes tier character roster.

Actually I know, Nekopara is miles better than Valhalla so there.
It got popular
Lmao, it's not even popular inside the EOP circle because it's extremely niche on top of being bad.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Actually you know what?
Read Only Memories is better than Valhalla, lmao.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

Call her fat.
Dead because women hate that.
Call her Pregnant.
Dead because it sounds like you're implying that pregnancy is bad somehow
Call her a 2D sprite.
Dead because you're denying your mother.
Literally can't win.

Fine, I'll try it tonight. But only because you (Or the creator, if it's not you) seems like a rad guy.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Actually I know, Nekopara is miles better than Valhalla so there.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

What's a good VN with sappy romances?

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Really makes you think, huh?

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Undertale is not even a VN?

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Makes me think you might be a drooling retard, yeah

Aaron White
Aaron White

Also I'm pretty sure Undertale is better than every jp VN released in the past 25 years, if we are doing dumb comparisons, and I don't even like that game very much.

Robert White
Robert White

people meme that this is better than DDLC
Play it because why not, I'm curious
Game is really fucking blatant about what the twist will be, but main character is apparently completely retarded and doesnt question anything that happens or is told to them
go for the lucky star tsundere because she seems to be thirstiest and none of it should matter anyway
credit rolls without anything of substance having fucking happened

I mean I get that it probably gets better once it drops the facade but I wish it would not waste my time this hard and get on with it

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Which tells you a lot of the state of the VN industry.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Yeah cause I'm sure you know the quality of thousands of VNs you can't even read the titles of, let alone the actual script.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Anything legitimately good gets translated
I know weebs like to pretend this is untrue but its really not

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Name a VN with more awards than Undertale.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

Don't bait like that dude, it's rude.
Specially since it's a damn shame kamige don't get translated.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

tfw the vn community can't just agree to tell evns to fuck off so we can have actual discussion
this is why /vn/ is better than any Sup Forums thread

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

I fucking loved Wanko to Kurasou. I still need to 100%, missing like 3 scenes and they are probably going to be dick-destroying.

I wish there were more vns in this vein aside from nekopara.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Ok, bro.

Don't forget that you can rewind your choices with mouse button scroll up and down in Ren'py.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Ok What the fuck happened to the thread I leave for a second and you guys start shitting every thing up with this undertale garbage. Get that ass banned. this thread was supposed to be /comfy/ please keep it that way thanks. they're barely any /comfy/ threads left on this fucking board don't ruin vn threads with this shit.

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Game is really fucking blatant about what the twist will be
Go on, what's the twist.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

I, too, like to discuss waifu culture endlessly.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

It got fairly popular for a reason.

The waifus?

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

The problem are not evns the problem are fags who mindlessly protect evns for some retarded reason.

Like ITT, I get it some people enjoy valhalla but why pretend it's flawless and disliking it makes people worse than hitler?
Like dude, come on. Valhalla is bad and that's okay just accept it and keep the discussion going.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

Yeah dude, that's why I told you to not start a thread with Valhalla. It's not only bad but also has a small but shitty fanbase on Sup Forums because the writer and programmer comes here to shill it and makes his discord come here too.
I know because I was in the Valhalla discord back when it came out.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

The endless shilling and pandering to Sup Forums is the reason it got "popular"
Even the Sakura games are more popular than Valhalla, that guy is delusional.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

This.
Vallhalla isn't even good.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

I'm playing YMK at the moment and damn, Nekoko keeps kissing me and it's making me jelly of the MC.
I'm not a KV but Nekoko is just so cute, I wish she were kissing me instead.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

I literally just finished this last week, it was okay. I had never played epic mafia or town of salem before so the banquets were pretty cool to me. I liked the way the whole story shifts gears after the 3rd banquet to a more zoomed out, like okay, let's figure out what the fuck is happening kinda thing. There's post-game content but I haven't checked it out yet
Rikako best girl just kidding, all the girls were crazy bitches and Kiyonosuke best boy

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

NO YOU"RE THE FAGGOT WHO RUINED THE THREAD. nobody was making a big deal about VA-11 Halla til you came and shat everywhere talking about how VA-11 Halla so bad. do me a favor and stop posting.
Same fagging

James Harris
James Harris

Yeah, everyone knows this, just for some reason a couple of newfags keep defending the humongous flags the game has.

It's like having to deal with a massive Nepfag who claims early Nep games have good gameplay or that the games are flawless.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

68 posters
228 posts
stop shilling your shitty fucking game no one cares

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

I mean obviously I can't necessarily figure out the details, but the game so far has been outright stating that the main character is a godlike figure that is either originally male or can be both genders equally, that is permanently reliving events inside this town to find a fuckbuddy among a group of tulpas that they specifically engineered to love him/her unconditionally. Might be a virtual simulation, might be some weird spiritual stuff, but that's the gist of it.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

Don't start the next thread with valhalla please.
I'm not even the one talking about valhalla right now and that guy is not even me, lmao.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

But he's not wrong, why are you upset? Valhalla is pretty shit and a collection of painful missed opportunities and wasted potential.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Because he thinks I derailed the thread. I just told him to not start a VN thread with valhalla because it's a shitty game and attracts shitty posters too.

Alexander James
Alexander James

The only good things about valhalla is the artstyle, music and setting.
The characters, dialogue and story is absolute dog shit.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

I don't like this video game that other people do like so I'm just going to ruin this perfectly fine thread because the I don't like is the OP image.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

Shitty posters.
yeah like you.

Luke White
Luke White

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MOMMY HE SAID A GAME I LIKE IS BAD. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Are you serious dude?

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

I'm not even talking about valhalla. I just told you to don't start a thread with valhalla again.
All the shitposting comes from other people.
Fagget
Don't reply to me ever again.

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Never underestimate the autism that emanates from /jp/ fags who want to be elitist over OELVNfags. They will shit on every english VN and translation and proceed to bitch about how learning 2000 Kanji is SO hard.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

It's fine if you like it. Actually, you should acknowledge its flaws because you like it. Reacting harshly to any criticism, especially well founded ones, is how you ruin a thread. Not the criticism itself.

Personally? I don't think any VN thread should start with an OELVN OP image, but that's a matter I don't feel like discussing right now.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

No one bitches about 日本語 being hard. Especially on /jp/, that's just a good way of being weeded out. You just stick with Anki and play charage and nukige until everything sticks, eventually, and then proceed onto the actually good shit with newfound knowledge.

Asher James
Asher James

Who's this faceless cutie?

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

You think he's joking?
Read

Say game is bad
Someone asks to explain further
Do so
STOP SHITPOSTING

Hugboxes are dumb.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Literally my mom.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

But I did acknowledge the game has flaws. I even said that's its OK to dislike it but the thread still went to shit. so it doesn't matter does it.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Denyal you should just kill yourself my man, let it go. Nobody will miss you.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Well maybe you should stop replying to people?
I'm pretty sure we were talking about something else until that one said valhalla is better than most entry level VNs because it's not generic even though most entry level stuff was not generic back when it came out.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

Maybe you did. Others didn't, including DDLC retards in a similar position.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

hey

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

it's ok you think that. I disagree with every point you make, but i respect it.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

STOP ENJOYING THINGS

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

your dedication is inspiring

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

reading VNs
having standards

pick one

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

I disagree with facts
ok.
It's okay to enjoy a turd sandwich because subjectivity but don't pretend it's good, come on dude.
And so far you have either replied with "holier than thou" responses or just by evading the criticism with memes.
Almost as if you didn't have an argument or any points to defend the game.

But whatever. I'm done with all valhalla posters.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

That's cool, friend. Not that helpful though.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

VLR was so fucking bad jesus

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Have a final you, shit taste-kun.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

She really is my mom though.
Pic related, it's me.
VLR
Better than Ever 17
You should spot shitty bait as soon as you see stuff like that.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

itt: /jp/etty's SEETHING at OELVN drawing all the dimes.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Nothing. If you find it though, let me know. It's been a few weeks and I'm trying to close it up with it's music.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Why do you care so much that people discuss things you don't like?

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

my shitty opinions are facts!
i bet you like chuuni crap

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Corruption is different from moral degeneration (which gets boring after a while). With corruption, there is actually a struggle.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

I'm glad I/O is up there at least.

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

still the best tbqh

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

I feel like there's some crucial element I'm missing in your probably justifiably cryptic riddle.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

non youtube tl for darling and phenogram n e v e r
at least 0 was great

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

at least 0 was great

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Fuck, might as well. Check this 7.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

I recently finished Kanon and even with the outdated art style it was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought, although nothing really stands out except the fact that all the routes are absurd. Also Nayuki is best girl.

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

why are there so many VN's in this thread that are priced at like 30+? like why would you pay that much for a VN

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

I mean it can't beat the original and the route structure is kind of a clusterfuck but I got maho and more okabe so i'm satisfied.

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

So I started playing well reading World End Economica because of you guys and I'm bored out of my mind. I need a VN with some substance i need either some branching paths or some kind of game attached to it. I know its called a visual novel but when its all just reading a set defined story with nothing else I lose interest.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

wasn't a huge fan of 0, the character development was great and i actually like maho despite popular opinion, but the general plot was pretty damn mediocre.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Ah, Demonophobia, right?

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Try Utawarerumono or Kamadori.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Great Success.

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

Try Utawarerumono. It has gameplay.

Kamidori, Duel Savior, Rance and Baldr Sky, too.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Yuki

Shes a worthless masochist. I want a girl that hurts me not herself. Even worse is I smelled it on here. Just one look at her character and I knew she was a worthless masochist.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Thank you for putting up with me.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

There's a very nice Mother x Daughter incest scene too.
The mother eats your little sister out. pretty hot.

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

I'm gonna have to take that statement very literally given my knowledge of the game, so I think I'll pass thanks.
I will admit I'm morbidly curious though.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

desu I jacked it to demonophobia at least 6 times.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

What are some VNs with monster girls.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Still gotta be a resounding "no" from me. I suppose I can see part of the appeal, but I'm not currently interested in the suffering of little girls (At least not outright torture or ryona, but I love sad stuff) and I'd very much like to not open any unknown doors.
Not that I think there's anything really wrong with someone playing it, provided they keep it to fiction.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

It's sequel and Quest Failed come to mind.

John Robinson
John Robinson

tfw been trying to get through the same VN for the last year
I'm ALMOST done with tsukihime, I only have two routes left

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

tfw played arc route first like a retard and never touched it again
i sat through all of f/sns 40 bad ends and listened to the voices each time but i can't read this fucking 30 hour vn

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

I like Valhalla and I think it's a good VN

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Any good forth wall breaking VN's? Just finished Doki Doki Literature Club and I love this sort of stuff but using VNDB isn't really helping when trying to find this sort of stuff.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Kamidori. Not a straight VN per se, but what a fucking blast it was. Wilfred being a complete manwhore made it all the better.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Recently played YU-NO but can't find anything of similar quality

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

If you liked the characters at all, I'd recommend it since the anime skips out on developing most of the characters and explaining their thoughts/motives. It's also nice to see all the foreshadowing and seeing the details of how everything actually went now that you know the mystery behind it.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

Reacting harshly to any criticism, especially well founded ones, is how you ruin a thread. Not the criticism itself.
when i hate x shitposting floods 100% of threads on Sup Forums
Did I enter bizarro-world?

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

God I hate xelvy so much.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

/v/ is pretending Valhalla is good again
wew
Anyway. I'm playing Chaos;Child right now. I enjoy it a lot. You have to finish the neutral route before you can start choosing routes.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

What VNs will give me a comfy feeling with likeable characters like Umineko or Majikoi?

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

ITT: Terrible EOP taste.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Steins;Gate has the likeable characters part down pat.
I don't really think the story was that amazing or anything, but at the very least I think they nailed the characters themselves and the endings related to them.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

No, the fanbase of Kurisu destroyed her character for me.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

I've never really spoken to any other fans for longer than an offhand sentence, so I wouldn't know about that.
Kurisu's definitely likeable, or at least she grows on you by the end. Though I suppose she'd be pretty annoying if you don't like the whole tsundere deal, I know I didn't like her much at first.

Oh well, I'm sorry my suggestion didn't help you.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

So if an idiot likes pizzia, you don't like pizza anymore?

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

laughed IRL

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

I liked analogue. I was neat little short game.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

Currently grinding my way through Little Busters!

I did not anticipate it being this long, at least there are nice moments throughout each replay. Like Kengo going from being an asshole that shouldn't even be part of the group to acting like he is actually friends with the cast. Got to go through the worst girls routes now so I've been putting it off.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Because it's bad.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Cheers, might give it a try soon.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

This user is right. Valhalla is really shitty, only good for the atmosphere. Don't understand how anyone can defend it, unless they haven't played VNs much. That's probably the case here, newfags defending their babby's first "VN".

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Oh boy.
You did it now. The whole vallhalla fanbase is coming after you with pitchforks.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

is that judas priest?

John Watson
John Watson

Is Umineko kamige?

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

kamige
I don't know what that means and I've never played Umineko

Juan Long
Juan Long

the first half is pretty good

loses a lot of the mystery and turns into hollywood in the 2nd half

worth a play though

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Go play it then

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Just finished Subahibi, it was pretty cool but the focus on martial arts and training and shit nearing the end kind of put me off. I kind of get what it was going for, especially with the dream training arc and shit but it still felt kind of lame to read.
Getting started in Chaos;Child now. I already like that the main character is a pretentious faggot that shits on others for liking the same things he does in the wrong way, and complains about improper memeword usage of his friends. A truly immersive experience.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

Okay, user!

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

It's the thirst kamiest ge after SubaHibi and Dies Irae.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

VNs

real mature adults like me read good LNs such as spicy wolf

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Angry Day is way better than Spicy Wolf.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

VN
vidya
Cant there be a separate board for this bullshit?

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Currently downloading every Eushully game that came after Kamidori and their respective append updates.
Thank fuck for hako.re and their wonderful collection.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

MEMEMASA WHEN?

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Are there any good VNs that have furigana? I need to practice but I'm too poor to buy a jap 3DS.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Is kamige negatively connotated as in "overrated" or not?

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

The only game I've played so far that had furigana was the Danball Senki game by Level-5 on the vita. I wouldn't really recommend it as a game or as a VN.
I've seen people do some text hook magic to add furigana to the hooked text and then display that text over the VN I think, but I haven't tried to set it up.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Can Sup Forums advice me on what strategical VN to play ? i really liked sengoku rance and eiyuu senki

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

I/O was fucking garbage.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

The Utawarerumono games are very good fantasy VNs that include (not too deep) strategy.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

i hate it that its my first but hey its not as bad as majikoi

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

yu-no is goty of all times

can't wait for the anime.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

something like this :(

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

I've been reading Higurashi and loving it. Got up to Chapter 3 and Chapter 2 is still blowing my mind. This shit is so good.
Speaking of Chapter 2, am I right in thinking that the "Mion" in the scene where Keiichi and Rena confront Mion in her house is actually Shion in disguise? The game tells you that Mion has a demon tattoo and the "Mion" in that scene is interrupted before she shows her tattoo. This has me thinking that there is no tattoo because that isn't Mion. Or maybe I've been intentionally misled. And the girl in the cage in the Sonozaki sex dungeon who is assumed to be Shion, does call our "Mion" by the name Mion. So I could be really wrong here. But the reason I'm thinking this has to be the case is that Keiichi is stabbed by someone who he believes to be Mion, when in fact Mion is dead by that time. So Shion must have stabbed Keiichi while dressed as Mion and then flung herself off her balcony after having an argument with herself.
I'm really confused. And I haven't even started thinking about what the hell happened with Takano, or why Rika has the syringe (unless she intended it inject Mion with suicide juice, which is my only theory for that). Fuck this VN is so good. I've never been this interested in a mystery before.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Get off the thread user before someone spoils it for you. Higurashi is a pretty fun ride, hope you enjoy it.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

I'd love it if someone could give me a hint without spoiling it, but maybe that's too much to ask. Either way it felt good to write out my theories, even if it only made me more confused in the end.

Owen Green
Owen Green

Chaos;Child. Still edgy as fuck compared to the other stuff on tne same universe, but very far in the game it is better than C;H I guess.

By the way, now that it's english do people hate it now or is it still considered the best sciadv stuff?

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

I've never read that because the anime was a 6/10 at best to me

is the VN better? Did they just fuck up the anime?

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

I'll only say this much. Think of why the Shion in the sex dungeon calls her sister Mion. Who's who and why? If 'Mion' doesn't have the tattoo then why does 'Shion' call her 'Mion'? Who has the tattoo?

Luckily for you, Chapter 5 is literally just Chapter 2 from the perspective of the relevant sister.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

There's Element Hime coming out on steam soon in English. The art is by Satou Kuuki who did quite alot of good corruption doujins.

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

The VN is better but not to the extent that you might like it if you disliked the anime. Also knowing the twist ruins a fair bit.

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Well I'm going to just have to keep reading then. Can't wait to get some resolution on this. As for why I think there's all this sister confusion, I think at least one of them genuinely believes that they are the other in that moment. No way would the one that's locked up do all this just to trick the cops. She seemed desperate enough to give up the charade if she was conscious of it. So she must not have been.
This is a pretty stupid theory, admittedly. But it's all I've got right now.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

The truth is admittingly pretty simple compared to that but it requires a little thinking outside the box.

You can do it user! Keep reading.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Tsukihime, I looked into it after watching the anime

Also going by everyone responses, Tanaka Romeo needs to do another VN

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

That's the one

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

i wasted the last 4 hours of my weekend reading a crappy vn i wouldn't really bother with weebshit if it weren't recommended by a christcuck
i guess i deserve it for trusting a jew worshiper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOu9McXEVU

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

What was it?

Parker King
Parker King

desu desu manga forum

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

reading western meme VNs
You brought it upon yourself my guy

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

started playing V3
I can't believe I am going to see all the good characters die and the shitty ones live for the fourth time

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Re-reading Steins;Gate while waiting for Chaos;Child to come out.
True end
how /comfy/ are you
Very
Why is Rin best fate girl
Can't go wrong with tsunderes

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Asherah is my wife, is there a route for her?

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Can't go wrong with tsunderes
but user they are really fucking annoying

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

downloading and going to play nurse love addiction, not sure on the route yet but hoping i accidentally choose the yandere

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

The shitty ones that beat you up all the time maybe, but non-violent tsunderes are the best

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Don't have to be violent to be annoying. Rin is a perfect example of an annoying non-violent tsundere.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

I'm waiting for it to come out in America.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

Shannon is Beatrice and also Kanon too

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

user you do know that "eww i hate you and you are stupid and ugly and why are you talking to me and i didnt do that for you but please stay with me" is really fucking annoying even if there is no violents

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

You mean Rosa is beatrice

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

Well play all of them, but let's be real.

Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Emi > Lesbian Pink Bitch >>>>>>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shizune

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Literally the dumbest theory imaginable, and also confirmed 100% false by the author.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Gohda was Beatrice

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

Now this I can get behind

James Gray
James Gray

what's this vn called?

Oliver James
Oliver James

katawa killyouself

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

dsd

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

tfw Maou is Kyousuke's brother

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

tfw Sigma is Zero

Ayden White
Ayden White

tfw Maou NTRs Kyousuke and the sister was drugging up the protag to make him think it was him all along

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Krauss was Beatrice all along

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Is that why he beat Goat-kun?

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Finished Valhalla a few days ago and damn it's comfy as fuck, at least for me
Now I'm getting the other endings and I still have to play the prologue

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Yeah, I agree. Would love to know why everyone here seems to hate it.
Please elaborate. I'd like to know his downsides.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

i hate it because it so fucking boring

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

Would love to know why everyone here seems to hate it.
Because people can't appreciate the simple things

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Eloquent.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Whoa, I meant this one

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

This
Also
The characters are not interesting
I actually liked almost all of the characters if not all of them
Maybe the serving drinks thing could have been better, but overall it's good

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

also i dont like yuri shit

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

Where?

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Can someone explain the appeal of Dies Irae to me

I generally like 'action' VNs and liked FSN, Muv Luv etc but I can't get into this

It's way too chuuni, most of the characters are boring, it just spouts german shit that makes no fucking sense constantly and I just don't get the appeal at all

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

i dont know
i general i guess
It's way too chuuni
there you have it
some people like that shit even if its too much

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

I bought Higurashi on Steam since the voice/CG patch doesn't work properly with any pirated version. I loved Umineko so I'm expecting a lot from Higurashi as well.

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

shizune is best girl
has worst route
This shit stopped KS from being truly great.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

I can get that but at the same time I get the feeling it wants to be taken very seriously despite being chuuni

It doesn't feel light hearted or self aware at all, it is written like it expects you to take these random fucking demon nazis with swastika rituals and killing 100000000000000 people with a wave of a hand completely seriously and it is also written where it seems to expect you to just take everything at face value and drops so much ''''terminology'''' about the setting and secret nazi orders and powers etc that it just seems ridiculous

I dunno I can usually see where people are coming from with highly acclaimed stuff even if it isn't for me but I really don't get this one

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

Reposting a great thread.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

I just finished reading the entire VN over like a month and these are my objective rankings

best
route
HF>Fate>UBW

servant
Saber>Archer>Lancer>Rider>True Assassin>Berserker>Caster>Assassin

girl
Saber>Rider>Illya>Taiga>Sakura>Rin

People who genuinely like tsunderes have subhuman taste.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

we are talking about japanese picture books on the computer

its amazing that we even read this shit but we do and shit like that is want some people want

all i want is for amagami to be done translated

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

you know whats worse then rin?

saber

Jace White
Jace White

You take that back user.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

being this much of a Saberfag
Even Sakura is better than muh kingdom

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

implying muh worms is any better

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

like why would you pay that much for a VN

The $30 and $40 pricetags preventing some normies from buying doesn't matter. Normies wouldn't want to buy the games no matter how cheap they are. But pricing it at $40 at least allows you to exploit the niche audience you already have.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

at least the worms give her more of a personality

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

and at least she doesn't have the body of a young boy

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

implying saber doesnt have the body of a young boy and smell

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

that's precisely what i'm saying
don't know about smell though

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

HF is the worst route family

There's a lot of reasons but the main one is how author bias creeps into the story and actively shies away from ever having the narrative be at all unsympathetic to Shirou or Sakura considering they're both terrible people in HF and also kills off all characters who would call Shirou or Sakura out on their bullshit (basically all the 'good' servants). Then of course you get the most contrived bullshit to make it the only route with a clear happy ending despite the entire route being about ultimately paying for your sins.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

welcome to the club

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

:)

DELET THIS

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Congrats now drop the franchise entirely except maybe Fate/Zero because everything else is garbage and butchers basically everything good about the original in the name of fanservice

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

fanservice is the only positive of this stuff
it's not like Nasu is actually a good writer aside from making decent characters

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

get to reading fate/extra now my man

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

But user, I started with Fate/Zero then watched the 2006 and 2014 animes and with the HF movie coming out I finally decided to stop being a filthy secondary and I read the fucking VN. I plan on rewatching Fate/Zero now knowing everything I know of the VN and judging it properly.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

The writing can be questionable but the setting and characters are good

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

You should read Fate/Zero instead the adaptation changes quite a lot and usually not for the better

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

nigga what
Well at least you read it in the end.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

And muh kingdom doesn't for Saber?
when you're literally too perfect for your own kingdom they start hating you because of her godliness

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Just finished the main route in Chaos;Child. This shit is fucking good.
Though, I feel like Chaos;Head used delusions much better throughout the majority of the game, since it conveyed the near-schizophrenic mind of the protagonist and also how it the difference between what was real and what was a delusion much more vague.
In Chaos;Child it feels like delusions are little more than daydreams or scenarios going through Takuru's head. There's not a lot of that vagueness between reality and delusion, which was something I enjoyed a lot in Chaos;Head. There are a lot of twists that rely on delusions, but everything else seems to be perfectly real and grounded.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

she sounds like a mary sue to me

fuck i hate fate

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

I guess it's just too OOC for Yamato to refuse pussy (when it's not Miyako's).

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

But user a mary sue is someone with no flaws and is loved by everyone forever. That's not the case with Saber, which is what makes her so interesting. She was the perfect king, so much so that she was near inhuman, but that was her downfall and caused her kingdom to split on her. She wasn't down to earth enough for them so they questioned her leadership, despite her abilities. She's the King of Kuuderes.

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

Cheers.

Eli James
Eli James

this shit was good

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Saber
interesting

Levi Price
Levi Price

i dont know if that makes her better or worse
again fuck the fate series
fuckme that shit was retarded

any sequel is now non-canon for me

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

0 retcons the shitty movie
does so with the weird not-dead kurisu insert character that shouldnt even exist in the ending route but does anyway

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

chaos;child eng comes out tomorrow

neat

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

But that's still about the flaws of other people, about Saber being too good for the world, not about any flaws she has. It's no more a flaw than being disabled is- just a conflict hook.

although how a hyperviolent glutton could also be a disciplined leader, I have no idea.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

The PSN download has been available since the 17th my dude

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

oops

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

do you guys think occult;nine and anonymous;code is ever going to be translated for EOPs

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

If Chaos;Child sells well they might get officially translated

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Now it's just a waiting game

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Working on Chaos;Head and DRv3
Enjoying C;H more than I thought I would
Bought Chaos;Child to start next

I have episode 4 of Umineko, Fata Morgana, and YU-NO in the backlog

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

Shannon is Beatrice, don't bother with umishit

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Can you fucking not spoil you fucking moron?

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

I'm saving everyone 100 hours of tedium

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

I love japanese VNs

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

The three in your backlog are the best of that lot

Why be an asshole for absolutely no reason?

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

I really want Anonymously;Code
I like the art

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

s o u r c e

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

I love girls(male)

Ian Long
Ian Long

Fuck off. Just because you didn't enjoy it doesn't mean others won't as well. You're being a fucking child, user.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

It's objectively shit

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Really? My first guess was, that she's a junkie
Game gave away she cuts herself, the second she started talking about her knives though

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Did I just get Umineko ruined for me :<

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Its about the journey, user

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

This user gets it.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Pretty much, yeah. It's not even one of those cases where you can enjoy the story despite knowing the twist or whatever, the entire point of Umineko is to solve the mysteries, which were all caused by Shannon and Kanon, who are actually the same person and also Beatrice.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

miku is best girl

what the fuck happend

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

jops constantly going on about this amazing kamige
it gets translated and turns out to be shit

Never trusting their lies every again. dies irae and subahibi were massive dissapointments

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

The whole 'USSR summer camp experience' doesn't really resonate with anyone except Russians

Also Miku was literally a character

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

I liked it

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

source now

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

美少女万華鏡

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

your fault for reading the thread retard

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Hey, non EOPs,
Did any of you already play Chaos;Child?
Is it as good as people say? Near Steins;Gate levels of quality?

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

it's in the title, the game is fucked up though

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Hey, fuck you
VN threads usually have some of the best posters on Sup Forums.
They spoilertag all their posts when necessary and don't intentionally spoil shit.

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

I have it, haven't touched it, heard it has cute girls though.
Isn't it out in English?

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Yeah, it comes out in Burger land on Tues 24, and it's out in Urope already, as of last week

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Hi user. I have Dies Irae and Saku Saku. Which should I read first?

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

everytime someone mentions they're reading higurashi or umineko they're told to leave the thread before they're spoiled, it even already happened ITT
there's always an asshole on here that'll spoil it

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

are you fucking high?

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

It's pretty good so far but I have seen people who finished it already say that it's not as great as people make it out to be. But I don't know.

It's way better than Chaos;Head so far at least.

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

he hasn't played 2017-10-19_21-42-09

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

I said title not filename
get Sup Forums x

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

How are VNs video games?

MODS?? MMMMMOOOOOOODDDDDDS
Absolute fucking useless

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Any tips on how to get into Va11Hall-A?

I got it right on release and only got halfway through before having other shit to do and I kinda dropped it for later.

Now I want to play with my X360 pad and the game doesn't even have any fucking gamepad support.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

asking tips how to get into VNs
I mean, just read it?

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

I liked it a lot. The second half of the game dragged a little, but the way the prologue becomes the conclusion when you read it the second time made up for it.

2nd best girl
1st better be Kimika.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

newfags can't into webm
I bet you also browse without extensions/addons and you use the front page instead of the catalog, too

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

so you are a self-obsessed faggot?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page