Mods are Fags

"No."
There is no more appropriate board to discuss news in the vidya sphere. The reason we're being moved to Sup Forums is that we're triggering mods who want to cover their ears on issues where SJWs are at fault.
We're going to face a crisis when neogaf refugees flood our board and attempt to reshape it to fit their own desires. We need to keep our culture intact.
Discuss.

Also, moot has been gone for so long who even cares about his opinion on Sup Forums anymore. Don't use his quote to give yourselves more credibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown
archiveofourown
archiveofourown
archiveofourown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"
aoirjheoirhoiewrhewoirhg:ORET:R

sending people to Sup Forums doesn't seem right for hte subjects. I don't like it, makes the mod who made this sound extremely "triggered"

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown org/works/7794544

Recess:
archiveofourown org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown org/works/9908609

archiveofourown org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown org/works/11798901

archiveofourown org/works/11778270

archiveofourown org/works/11923920

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown org/works/9908747

Note: None of my stories feature niggers and I'm posting this here because mods will delete the thread

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT IT

mods always read that every day and take everything into consideration

Talk about video games faggot

why does this even belong on Sup Forums anyway? how is that related to politics at all?

ecelebs are allowed but laughing at neofag isn't and belongs on Sup Forums? lmao.

beat it kid

Enjoy the ban faggot.

Nah, let the Sup Forumsbabbies get triggered on their own fucking board, no one in their right mind cares about neogaf.

fpbp

>we have a place to discuss it but we have to discuss it HERE
What are you, a petulant fucking child?

video games

discussing neofag doesn't belong on Sup Forums, that decision was just made by a buttmad leftist mod that hates that board.

This sounds like sarcasm. Is it? I genuinely can't tell anymore

I just want to know why moda are implementing this now. Neofag's gone? So what, this board has been infected with Sup Forums shitters for too long, and only NOW are they doing anything. Why not sooner, lazy cunts.

it is.

Kill yourself. Sup Forums has become worse and worse at discussing games. It has become hyper-negative and repetitive.

mods are fags

Honestly hiroshima needs to give Sup Forums's boipussy a good pounding just ike moot did.

Sup Forums mods are literally breaking Hiro's rules. Also NeoGAF is video game culture a lot more than it is politics.

It is, /qa/ is a dumpster fire and nobody gives a shit about it

NeoGa- I mean v/ mods ban you for pointing out them breaking the rules.

>We need to keep our culture intact.
Dark Souls saved my life, thank you FromSoft

It sucks that everyone else is having fun with this story but Sup Forums. Sup Forums just isn't the place for this.

A video game discussion board going under isn't video games either, but Sup Forums is trying to push it like it is.
Because thats how Sup Forums always is, making everything political.

about time the fuckheads did something about the endless polshit here