Why does the PS4 make Sup Forums so mad?

Why does the PS4 make Sup Forums so mad?

i own both and your thread is awful

It's not the PS4, it's the shitty cultist fanbase.

Check my 5

Mario is GOTY

now the games

>3 years to get bloodborne

>first year already has BOTW, MARIO, SPLATOON2 and others

you mean the nintendo cult?

This board is Nintendicksucker haven.
Most Nintendownie Nintendickgulpers from MyNitendoNews.com come here like it's their second home. Also it's fact that MyNintendonews.com mods and the admin are also Sup Forums's mods that get triggered into a mouth foaming permavirign manchild stupor if you talk ill and make fun of MUH NINTENDO on Sup Forums.

See pic related? He is a fucking janitor here. That's all you need to know about the current state of this board.

Because we all used to be Sonyguys but they started to fuck up with the PS3 and the PS4 was the nail in the coffin, how the fuck can you even support modern Sony, I own a PS4 (if you niggas want I post proof) and it's full of cinematic bullshit open world garbage. The only thing I enjoyed on this is Bloodborne (which truly is a masterpiece) and the Digimon,Yakuza games.
Horizon Dawn feels like a UBISOFT open world game, yeah it looks amazing but it's boring as shit, Uncharted always was shit and the Last of US is just an overpraised game overall.

Yeah the PS4 makes us mad, becaus we know what the PS2 was and how modern Sony can't even come close to it's glory.

PS4 is basically the lefty cuck's console. Made with the sole purpose to market you shit.

Xbox One was a labor of love and hard work. They made a master of a console and have been sent to the gallows for it.

Switch and PC are irrelevant.

You mean the shitty Sup Forums fanbase?

>we all used to be Sony guys
>"used to be"

Nice try Nintendork.

there are tons of other great games on the ps4 aside from your western interactive movie trash, you falseflagging cock sucker. but of course you would know that if you actually owned a ps4.

Sup Forums is full of drones.

Uncharted and TLOU are actually really good multiplayer games, to the point where they count.

The mods banned the Sup Forumsshit. Now they just need to ban your console-War shit and this board will be clean of cancer.

>nintendo cult literally doxxes a man because he gave botw a 7 out of 10
>bombard videos that show nintendo in a negative light with dislikes
>all wrong doings are fine as long as they are done by nintendo

you guys are literally the apple fanbase of videogames

Because people talk about it more than Nintendo and PC which have huge circlejerking here. It's insecurity.

I think it has to do with SONY being little shits about cross platform play and only being like that because they are top dog rn. They became cocky and full of themselves as they always have when they’ve been successful. Remember when the PS3 was doing poor? Their entire mindset changed. They made stupid decisions sure, but that was the one time they were fucking humble. At first with the PS4, they were killing it, and now they’re just cancer.

>a man
jim sterling isn't a man he's a sentient mass of congealed pork fat, checkmate atheists

>Bloodborne came out 3 years after PS4 release somehow
>Infamous somehow don't count but Splatoon count
>multiplat like BOTW somehow count but PS3 ports somehow don't

Nintendo toddlers.

it would be nice if the ps4 had more exclusives. i don't have to worry about that with the switch, but with the ps4, there's maybe 5 exclusives worth playing. everything else runs better on pc and doesn't require an online fee. for ps4 to be considered great, it really needs better support from sony, and a slow trickle of movie games aren't going to do it.

Name one time sony fans have deliberately attacked somebody for not giving a game a perfect score

Sony never had outstanding first party games, PS4 s problem is that the big Japanese publishers that helped them dominate the PS and PS2 eras are in decadence, also too many games are multiplats while in those two generations many publishers were more than willing to make games only for Playstation since one platform was enough to profit from the game

Reminder that ps4 was at competition with xbone yet still sell well

ok but he is still a person i dont fucking care who it was who was doxxed but someone being doxxed over a videogame review is retarded regardless

>Infamous somehow don't count but Splatoon count
well the new infamous was a insult to the infamous franchise. so it doesnt count.

>multiplat like BOTW somehow count but PS3 ports somehow don't
Cause it was released AT THE SAME TIME. not ported 1 year after it was already out. like dragingboxes of us

most of what he posts is just telling fanboys to shut up though

one thing that really scared me about the new infamous was that the main character looked like a 30yo dude dressed up like a teenager

>actually saying 'it doesnt count'
holy fuck

>xbone
>competition

Everybody fucking agree on day 1 that xbone fucking shoot itself on the goddam foot.
They were no such fucking thing as a competition to PS4.

dotafags literally organized a raid against dota steam and metacritic score because they didn't get their party quest event, and bombarded volvo president vk page and volvo vk page because they thought it was funny because "valve = volvo LOL XD". They also raided obama facebook page and every valve communication page

So pcfags are the ultimate cancer of all.

gaffer fallout thread?

what discords we using bros?

well i cannot say that valve does not deserve this

fpabp

Well i guess ARMS counts then?

arms is great

>pickle rick's gonna have a good time

jfc ONE JOB

Nothing wrong with the PS4. I own the switch and ps4 both for their exclusives as I'm not a poorfag the consoles are pretty much chump change. Multiplats are mostly played on PC unless they are really buggy compared to console versions. Only autists and underage provoke console war bait because their mommy and daddy wont buy them more than one gaming platform so they vehemently defend whatever they happen to own. This includes PC master race faggots.

Absolute state of manchild virgin appletendo fans
Free yous nintenvirgins.

This guys gets it. If you start a sony thread though dont worry it will be archived for definite wih 30seconds of being made and this is a FACT.

Go away, Sonybro. Go back to neog-
Oh, wait.

PC4 Switch master race. PS4 for those console exclusives, Switch for Nintendo games, and PC to play everything else proper. Absolutely no reason to get an Xbox One at this point. It's an absolute joke and I can't wait to see people attempt to defend that 32x-tier retarded XboneX.

Sorry bro btw pic related is average nintendo fan

>people I disagree with
>i dislike reddit so here's a huge exaggeration of the kind of humor you'll find there
>REDDIT FAGS GET BTFO SURE SHOWED THEM R-RIGHT ANONS?

Enough.

Also who gives a shit, they're entirely different consoles for entirely different purposes. These threads are tired.

Obviously a nintendo fan cannot refute that this is a nintendogaf site

Can't bring myself to make fun of sonyp0nies anymore

>bleeding numbers to the Switch
>bland exclusives
>roach infestations
>superioroirity complex
>their gafcolony has been obliterated

it just feels bad and mean spirited at this point

>it only counts when my autistic rules allow it

TLOU should actually count more because unlike Switch it's superior version so at least there is reason to get it on PS4. Nice anal devastation though.

>Blunderbarneyfags Sonygaf home dies
>He crys on Sup Forums about it
>You really can see he's a fucking leaf

LOL

Literally making lies up on he internet in this day and age haaha. Look and laugh at this retarded gladium t cock sucker hahaha

>bing bing wahoo in my bum it goes daddy that cocks nice daddy nintendo nice 720p machine

Really Nintendo cuck? What Switch does better? Less exclusives, less multiplats, worse hardware, worse graphics, worse sales, bigger price, more shitty gimped online.

Pic related isnwhat happens after extensive play on nintendo games

is pedophilia really all that bad? asking for a friend

We've known this since April Fools when the boards were merged. We had flags here because of Sup Forums and all of the cancerous console war faggots were Canadian.

Range ban on Canada when?

>52 / 17 / 33 /
>You will never be an autistic samefagging leaf on Sup Forums

Why would anybody be mad about a console that keeps losing all of its games unless they owned one?

>it's superior version
>framedrops out the ass
>superior

Can we all agree that nintendo is literally full of tumblr and reddit autists ? Oh and this site is nintengaf2.0?

I don't like it and I don't kenowhow to deal with that feeling .

it's pokebarneyfag

he generally spams and talks to himself

IT WAS SONYS TURN

>you will never make lies up on the internet and claim a non leaf is a leaf because your super insecure about a childs laptop console.

Pic related is you nintencancer and you lib fag fanbase

can we all agree quebec niggers are failures of life?

I, too, watch Always Sunny.

>this thread
makes me wish xbots and pcfags were the only ones allowed to post here

>implying sonyfriends aren't the libtards

>Shit tastes: The Post
No one gives a fuck about your head canon. Sony games have only improved to be more and more dynamic and enabling to traditional gameplay values over time. Sure in the PS3 days there were some Sony games that lacked player agency but in the PS4 days they have turned around and made it way better.

Who's going to be our new boogeyman, though?

This is something important the fucking m0ds won't let us discuss.

You do realise this is "Shipped" not "Sold"

Nintendo struggled to get the parts they needed for the Switch because of demand from Apple for their iPhone X's, which used similar parts. Hence shipments were slow.

Reddit and tumblr isnt on this site nintendo fans... why not just go to those sites instead of trying to make this nimtendogaf2.0?

Pic related is what average nintendo fan over age of 18 goes and buys from gamestop preowned after getting moms pay check and crying because its not got 1 dollar price tag.

Because the board has been infested with nintenfaggots ever since 3ds hacking took off and marketers got assblasted

If you're right then GIIIIIIT FUKKED BOI

Our team got the God-Emperor elected AND destroyed NeoGAF. Nintendo wins the meme wars.

Its makes sense now.

>apple makes the literall shit console with APPLE parts and nvidicuck.
>fanbase is literally tumblr , reddit and apple wrapped up in one giant autistic fanbase.

Who woulve thought?

Prime examples

Because I despise Sony and their shitty business practices and gimped products, and boycott all their shit after psp. (Psp was the last drop)

Cant even greentext how much did gladium pay you on reddit to come here and shitpost about sony?

>HE POINTED MY LIES OUT QUICK SCREEH IN AUTISTIC WORDS AND I WINS XDDDD

>60fps and 1080p is not superior to 30fps and 720p

Just admit that you are asshurt and I will leave you alone.

Because it's clearly the superior console and has tons of excellent exclusives

What the fuck does political affiliation have to do with buying a console?

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the uneducated kids using "lefty" as an insult on these boards don't realize their beliefs align more with the left than right.

Hi leaf, here, can you point me to where I said I was a nintendo fan?

>The state of sub 30 year old faggots whose first console was the PS3

If it wasn't for Bloodborne, the PS4 would be the worst purchase I made in my whole life

>What the fuck does political affiliation have to do with buying a console?
It doesn't, I'm merely correcting a retard who thought the nintendudes were the liberals. What seems to be the problem?

>why bring perfectly sense makig aguments in to anal destroy my shitposts?
>gimped products
Hahaha i guess WII and GAMECUBE and fucking WIIU and SHITTY DS'S were not gimped though oh and SWIPAD 720p shit
machine literally being worse than. IPAD

Pic related is a nintendycuck

You think Switch is better? How?

Hahaha
>do i fit in yet nintengaf?
>if i call someone who is not a leaf a leaf i win xddd
>keep screech leaf i winssss xdddd

Reddit isnt here buddy and its not your safe zone here eeiher tumblr autist

That's not the question I asked.