What should I expect?

What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Weapons_(Killing_Floor_2)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

killing floor with better graphics

g2w

Yeah kinda. But the gunplay, enemies and overall feel is just improved.

Its so much better than KF1 people just want to cry about DUDE LOOTBOXES AND THINGS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO TALK IN Sup Forums!

About 10 hours of mindless creep killing before you finally get bored and uninstall.

Really fun Co-op horde shooter. I haven't played in awhile but the last time I did there were only two bosses, which is kind of a disappointment. Other than that, it's a really well made game.

fun

One of the best coop FPS on the market. Gunplay is satisfying as fuck.

You're comparing a knight to a hick in a shooter that involves mutants. This means literally nothing

Gunplay is really good, yeah. Two other games that have good gunplay are Contagion and Insurgency, if you like that sort of stuff.

Fun for a weekend
Doubt you'll play it again

There's so many more issues than that it's not even funny

As to OP, pick it up if you think you'd enjoy it but just know it's a hollow version of what it once was.

Fun

Do not respond or engage.

A lot changed since the first game:
>New enemies (three bosses atm, more coming apparently)

>New weapons (depending on each perk you get a starter weapon from level 1, instead of getting one when you level up)

>Difficulties actually change a lot (no longer incrases HP and speed, each difficulty level gives the enemies new attacks, different movement and strategies, new types of enemies spawn, etc)

>A lot of great maps (community makes decent ones, no Objective or Endless yet)

>Free DLC so far (they have MTs for cosmetics, but you can get a daily item drop for completing a match)

>Character customization (with a few crossovers/unique characters like Tom Banner, Anton Strasser - each with cosmetics you can use to make them look different)

>Combat's different (quicker reloads no longer reuse sped-up animations just different ones, each weapon has a unique feel to it imo, melee is great)

>Soundtrack (it's great, not DOOM-tier, but great)

>Gore (they went over the top with the gore in this one and I love it)

Might feel like the first game to you, but it's pretty good. Also:

>Dosh Vault. Pretty much gives you daily/weekly objectives to complete, which give you dosh and you can get a loot crate every 500k dosh (dailies give 50k, weekly 500k)

Most of the issues are fixed since 2015 you should try it again

>objectification of women

HAVE YOU SEEN ANA LARIVE'S ASS?

>Bothering with shitty loot drops and crates for cosmetic DLC cancer
Fuck off

The gore's pretty good.

Expect to refund the game after an hour unless you're a moron.

>There's so many more issues than that
Go ahead and list literally anything that makes it objectively worse than KF1

>Dosh Vault. Pretty much gives you daily/weekly objectives to complete, which give you dosh and you can get a loot crate every 500k dosh (dailies give 50k, weekly 500k)
Let me guess, you still need to pay to open them.

>objectively

Doesn't work like that, champ.

They actually don't need a key, but it does feel a bit grindy sometimes.

I like playing Funslinger a lot.

That's surprising, I might jump on

I got it for free from ps+ and still felt ripped off
Lazy samey bullshit game with TWO main bosses
Uninstalled after 2 days of playing with a friend, he felt the same way

>Free loot drop dailies
>Free cosmetics
>You can literally get a skin or hat that's worth 50 bucks for free
>"HURR HURR CRATES MTS COSMETICS FUCK OFF"

It's like you love being a retard for no reason.

>there were only two bosses
Yea - wtf is up with that. It's a fun game but it gets old pretty quick... mostly cause the bosses.

Cancer crates.

>PS+

being bored after 2 hrs of gameplay when you have seen all the bosses, guns etc.
But some poeple enjoy this type of samey experience so who knows , you might enjoy it

>skins or hats are 50 bucks
>he supports this shit
Who was the retard here again?

Rape.

mindless zombie shooter with no mobility, bad gunplay and boring maps

>Playing with crosshairs on
Off yourself.

great wave based zombie shooter with near perfect hitboxes that rewards precise aim

The only time I enjoyed the game was when the song collapsing in on yourself played during a big horde, since then it's been boring.

In KF1 weapons are locked behind paywalls. But now its skins. And skins suck. So KF2 sucks. Ok.

Nah I'm good.
KF2 is a lot faster than 1 and the zeds are twitchier so the crosshairs balance it out.

Ehhh it's ALMOST better than KF1 but it still lacks content. Otherwise at least they seem to have stopped forcing really dumb changes onto the game and have gone away from the PvP mode.

>Prices set by retards on the internet, not devs
>Or you can get them for free just by playing

How does it feel to be stupid and poor?

One of the last games to have a server browser, so it's fun

>People praise KF with 5-7$ single character DLCs
>"NOOO CRATES REEEEEE KF2 IS SHIT"

That's a poor excuse and you know it. The hitboxes are different from KF1 for the head that is all and despite your so called reasoning you could just git gud and play it for real.

scrub

KF's everything dies in two hits including you gameplay is more enjoyable.
And it has good maps.

>it still lacks content
It has gotten many F R E E content updates over the years. At this point KF2 has way more content than KF1.

But it has tons of content.

I bet you homos don't even play public 6 man HoE where half the team dies constantly.
Don't talk to me.

Lol no.

No it does not.

I like KF2 but it's miles away from having as many weapons, maps, and modes as KF1 has. I definitely think it's a good investment though because the game is already fun as is and they are adding plenty of content regularly but right now it's still not at KF1's level yet.

But I do. And I do it without crosshairs.

>I like KF2 but it's miles away from having as many weapons, maps, and modes as KF1 has
But that's completely false.

The new medic gun sucks dick

No user it actually sucks blood

>Says the guy who said Yes to the cloaked whores with big voluptuous asses and plump titties.

What universe do you even live in? KF1 has more official maps as well as years of custom maps that completely dwarf whats in KF2, more weapons thanks to the silly shit from various promotions, events, and dlc packs, and more modes both in the official game and in mods.

Like, this isn't a subjective thing, nor is it weird or anything negative about KF2 just because KF1 has been out for way way way longer.

It's objectively and subjectively true, cakeboy.

Just go to the wiki and find yourself. KF2 has more weapons... You really sound like those people who played during early access and then refunded the game and acted all smug and call the game inferior even to this day.

Ok, now I want you to go do that exact same thing but this time leave out the different knives for each class and the dual wielded weapons.

KF1 still has more.

Christian Deathcore music.

why do you care about cosmetics that don't effect gameplay at all? are you grown up enough to admit you just want to bitch and moan about something so you latched onto a non issue to complain?

>The new enemy and boss are both reskinned FPs
This is such a fucking asspull

Shooting the same zombies for an hour until you realize the game is repetitive as shit

I have no idea. Maybe they were trying to rush the game out, I did read somewhere that there was some hidden data about a third boss, related to one of the others. It really sucks because that's what all the waves amount to every time.

a shitty ripoff of killing floor

>tfw i still have my $30 refund money on my steam account

You're supposed to save it as a Debuff for big fuckers and let your team crank out the DPS.

Medic's job is help not shoot.

>why do you care about cosmetics that don't effect gameplay at all?
I don't, I just wonder why you do. Next step is they'll have DLC weapons which will affect gameplay as well if enough people keep supporting this microtransaction horseshit.

>He only played on Normal difficulty

You're such a faggot, user

keep telling yourself that sweetie

74 for KF2. 51 for KF1. If we minues knives its 74 - 9 = 65 because the game has 9 classes. But we will add one back because KF1 still has knife listed so 66. If we remove duals its 66 - 6 = 60.

60 is greater than 51.

>Fan Fire finally fixed
>doesn't actually stack with Zedtime Reload
well so much for that

Where the fuck are you getting 74 from? Are you not only counting knives, nades, and dual wielded weapons but also weapons shared between classes?

Why would you ever pick it over Whirlwind of Lead?
Those free extra rounds you can fire off during zed time are desperatly needed to sustain the tiny ammo pool of the big guns.

I wanted to see if I could achieve insta-reloads with the Winchester.
Guess Tripwire hates fun.

almost all of the KF1 weapons have been added by now, or have a similar equivalent (ie LAW=RPG), plus KF2 has a bunch of new weapons

crossperk mac-11 for firebug/swat when

They still havent added the best kf1 weapon back in, the Mac 11 with incendiary rounds.

They're still missing most of the DLC weapons.

My current count of actual weapons in both games (not counting each classes default knife, nade, tools like welder/armor/syringe and the shared pistol the counts are 46 weapons for KF2 and 51 for KF1.

where can I get a key for this for the least amount of dosh

How many weapons did KF1 have 2 years after it's release though? (1 year if you don't count early-access)

It's 50% off on Steam atm.

wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Weapons_(Killing_Floor_2)

I accidentally counted knives on this pic but I dont want to do it again because someone cannot count by himself. Just do the math on the page zzz

And even if we dont count the grenades KF2 STILL has more weapons even thought the grenades are unique.

I got it on G2A for $12

I dont know when exactly it went all over (Not zed-conomy update, fuck off), but when EA was released i was satisfied with it. Nice graphics update, weapons are awesome, characters voiced p.good. All these need more content and little perk susped update. Then updates were coming so slow, some of them did not bringed anything weightful, only good ones were new classes and new damage system. In the end there is only 3-4 good maps. VS-Mode is shit (Did you know that thing existed?) Still no matriarch. Some classes are so plain and boring or just straight better than old ones. No Crawlers on walls and ceiling, or maybe even never ever til KF3. Still no oficial objective maps.

They do still add some content and i play some time to time with frieds, but for me it's mostly wasted potential. They just redone KF third or fourth time, and did not bringed something new to the table and probably wont with these updated, Also almost all lootcrate stuff is shit, they dont even care. They said it was made to exted life of game, but i think it wont work well in the end. In the end i hope they fill these blanks with updates and rebuild classes. Also survivalist is garbage and cryo gun wont make him better. RIP weaboo class.

>mfw played 50 hours and then refunded when it left early access

Looks like G2A has it for $7.77 now.

I just saw it but that's still a little too much for me. I hope it can drop to under 5$

Are you actually, LITERALLY fucking retarded? And not just in a meme way.

Count up all the weapons but leave out the grenades, dual weilds, and knives this time.

You get 46.

Exactly what I've been saying.

The game is in great shape for a game that's been out for as long as it's been. KF1 just has more stuff because it was actively supported for over twice as long as KF2 has been out yet. It just doesn't quite have as much stuff yet.

It has CoD like spriting instead of the superior weight system from KF1, do I really need more reasons?

What's worse? Having a pyro or a survivalist?

its 48 but close enough

Depends on if you count the default pistols or not but yeah.

a sharpshooter