Do spics even play video games? How do you afford consoles when you all live in straw huts?

Do spics even play video games? How do you afford consoles when you all live in straw huts?

México is the most important video market in Latin America and the third most important one in the Americas

Sudacas are the ones who have it rough

Isn't this like the 4th or 5th time this happened? Why doesn't nintendo just make nintendo of mexico?

This post is so fucking ignorant I bet you must be an Amerilard

In Mexico and Latin America, a shitload of retailers are people who receive contraband games in bulk from other countries. They're not authorized retailers, and they don't give a shit about street dates. Sometimes they get the game two weeks, sometimes they get it three days early.

Official retailers exist, but they are very small because they sell games at retardedly high prices (because they don't adjust for purchasing power in third world countries).

>there are adults on this website that will unironically buy a switch and play this game

Switch don't have enough good games to make get one, I will one if it get fully hacked.

>People like to spend their money on things
shocking.

I'm from Mexico and this is bullshit, my man. The only way to get games is from retailers or buying them online.
There isn't a game black market with original stuff. It's all pirated.

>adults like to spend their money on toys design for children
shocking. no seriously, I'm not even being ironic. It legitimately is shocking to me.

why? where have you been? this isn't anything new

There is literally not a single video game ever made that isn't a toy for children.

What are you even doing in Sup Forums?

>México is the most important video market in Latin America
Congrats, you're king of the retards

>and the third most important one in the Americas
So you are behind Canada, who has a population of like 38 million? Got it.

real talk the ending to this game is fucking dumb, the kidz bop Jpop is out of place and I honestly think peach might be autistic

What about Mature-rated games?

>admitting you're underage

Where are the mods in this shit hole?

i wish this game was on wii U

can we expect switch emulation by 2019?

newfags plz go

>So you are behind Canada, who has a population of like 38 million? Got it.

Well, Brazil has a population of 200 million and it's under Mexico and Canada, so...

user, you're on the video games board. is that really surprising?

Because congratulation you are better than a country stuck in the evolution phase between monkeys and humans