Attack While It's Tails Up!

>Attack While It's Tails Up!

Thanks Cloud, good advice.

This guy are sick

Let's mosey

What did he mean by this

to walk in a leisurely manner

Let's mosey is something I un-ironically use all the time

This got me killed like five times in a row as a kid.

maybe you should have waited for him to finish talking haha

Fuck that! What if it puts it's tail down?

still doesn't make sense though

How did this make it into the released game? It's really fucking early in, there's no excuse.

It was a different time when not everybody was a crybaby that needs to be held by the hand throughout the game

#NOTALLSOLDIERS

>attack while it's tail is up, and it'll attack with its laser!

How did you not understand?

>criticize this blatantly incorrect translation and you're a crybaby
What did he mean by this?

God so much this. The real lesson this battle, though, was that the in-fight dialogue box had a very small character limit, so it taught you to read and wait for the next line.

>Stop attacking the scorpion boss in FFXIV when the tail goes up
>tfw just yelled at by the rest of the party

Come on, Squenix.

It means you're a pussyboy

>[ATTACK WHILE IT'S TAIL IS UP]
five seconds later
>[AND IT WILL COUNTERATTACK WITH IT'S LASER]
Fine if you're a seriously slow reader

what's the difference of it being early?

doesn't make sense tough since it's the damn game telling you to attack

Baka gaijin please go.

Well, try getting the quote right for starters, then you'll see. You literally fixed it

That's not the point though is it? Fine letting players figure it out on their own, but the game tells you to do the opposite of what you should do

黙れ人間

>He didn't read the manual

How is she so perfect?

>implying FFXIV needs any more bosses with sections where you stand around doing nothing

>when not everybody was a crybaby that needs to be held by the hand throughout the game

You mean when there was a literally a fucking walkthrough of the first reactor right in the manual?

>games had manuals
What a time that was

You dense motherfucker.

>Attack While It's Tails Up!
>Get hit hard
>Dont do it again

Thanks Cloud, I learnt my lesson and was wary throughout the rest of the game when bosses change stance etc.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW what the fuck man I did exactly what it said to do and now I'm dead?!

dsp.jpg

To be fair (or dumb, I really don't know), the german translation was similar, and I was always wondering "why would I want to do that?!"
You know, there are some games where you have to bait enemy attacks so they destroy the environment or show their weakpoint, but the phrasing of this was rather clumsy and lacked intonation.