Why does ATLUS hate SONY so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvyCAFV9MbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same reason Capcom has this strange hatred for the Nintendo Switch.

Also Atlus wants that hybrid portable crowd.

Because they're SJW and hating the master race is a part of being a SJW.

Ok OP.

Now you understand

I'm getting this strange feeling that I should have bought a 3DS at some point.

What happened?

Because Sony hated the weeb fanbase and did everything they could to ignore it. And when that didn't work, they started actively sabotaging it.

>Atlus has released SMT games on Nintendo systems since the NES
>Release a couple spin-offs on the PS2
>One of those spin-offs becomes wildly popular
>Now Personafags expect SMT games on Sony consoles

Fuck off and keep your glorified dating sim, dungeon crawlers are much better on portables

A game that was announce as a Switch exclusive 9 months ago is still a Switch exclusive.

Oh? They reconfirmed this today?

>meanwhile, Capcom inexplicably does the opposite and gets fucked in the ass by low sales

You guys got Persona 5? How the fuck could they hate you?

Yep. I think there was a bunch of shitposting from Sonybros thinking they were getting it as well but then it just turned into them crying about it

Yeah, they showed a new trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=bvyCAFV9MbM

>ATLUS hate SONY
>release their most important main game exclusively for Sony systems
Is this what Nintendo cucks asshurt looks like?

I think so. I don't know what's going on. It was always a Switch exclusive. Persona 5 stayed on PS3 and SMT5 will stay on Switch. Easy to digest for sane people.

Why are sonyfags crying, you get the Persona dancing games on Vita and PS4.

it was formally revealed as Shin Megami Tensei V, with Nintendo Switch (and nothing else) listed as its platform

Sony got Persona 5, and you're getting a fighting and dancing spin off. What you fags worried about

I guess what tipped people off was that it's called the "HD Project", despite being revealed at the Switch Presentation was a huge fucking sign.

>Why does ATLUS hate SONY so much?
I think you aren't aware that even the vast majority of SMT is available on Sony's console, let alone many other franchises like Growlanser.
If you want to start a consolewar at least find some publisher more suited for that.

It will eventually get a PS4 port.

There’s no way Atlus will keep it exclusive, it’s not a 3DS-PS3/4 situation where porting a 3DS game into a home console wouldn’t work.

It’s literally using Persona 5 assets, porting would take no effort and they could sell over 500k copies.

>Atlus hates SOny
Fuck off shitposter. You're just trying to stir shit up since you're a fucking poorfag.

>Persona 5 stayed on PS3
expect it didn't, P5 got a dual release.

Why Persona 5 is on Sony systems but not on Nintendo?

I want Atlus JRPGs to play on my PS4 not fucking dancing games.

shut up and enjoy the Personacore!

DELETE THIS

Since the Switch is slowly becoming the new portable weeb machine we can also expect a Persona 5 re-release down the line.

>Persona 5 Crimson gets a Switch port
>SMTV stays Switch exclusive
>Project Re Fantasy iends up being PS4/Switch

Nocturne was a mistake, it opened the gate to retards like the OP and the other poorfags who are whining and ignoring the fact PS3/4 got Atlus biggest game so far.

>Since the Switch is slowly becoming the new portable weeb machine
スイッチングハブ

I'm expecting a Persona Q2 port instead because...y'know Switch is a handheld just like 3DS

SMTV has no reason to not come out on the PS4.

>>Persona 5 Crimson gets a Switch port

See

Because even Atlus wants Ape Escape 4

Would make sense now that the only viable handle for that (after P3P on the PSP and P4G on Vita) is Switch.

And Persona 5 has no reason not to be on Switch.
And yet here we are.

>implying Persona 5 rerelease is gonna get ported a non-sony console
and i thought this board wasn't Nintendogaf.