/25+/

25+ year old thread, what are you guys playing today?

your mother

Fuck off to /r9k/, blogshitters.

cities: skylines

Samus Returns and Stardew Valley. Don't have any spare money for anything else but I'm interested in Fire Emblem Warriors on 3DS, Ultra Moon and The Mummy Demastered

The game of contemplating suicide

I played a little bit of BoTW on Cemu today, but really only to try out the new graphics packs that came out. I was really tempted to say fuck it and get Destiny 2 for PC just now, but I talked myself out of it, considering I've got it for free on Xbox through a friends account.

Other than that, studying for a Network+ exam.

LMAO simply EBIN my dude!!1!

Jews and gooks killed video games.
Together, fucking in their private sauna.
While white boys jerked off to their screens.
And niggers pushed drugs for spics.
Ain't no world left, just the way I like it.
Real.

Please stop making this thread.

I'm Playing EverQuest at Agnarr (Planes of Power locked server)

19yo reporting in, you're a faggot and i'm playing Cuphead

fuck you for making this shit thread every day, you nigger

nobody cares if you waste your life on videogames

Do I need to own a computer too?

lol same

Mythic wow raiding (with a side of bleach)
Overwatch
PoE
Cuphead

I can't decide if I want to get Battle Garegga on PS4. I enjoy playing shmups because of how easy they are to pick up and play after a long day, but the price is a little high and it's not like I'm particularly good at them

just bought shadow of war a week ago, lasted about 3 hours. honestly think i'm burning out anons. past couple years seems like i'll buy a game and play it for a couple days and that's it.
i will say that if you have a good setup, BF1 is pretty epic

26 year old.

Is it too late to get into fighting games? I love the characters and the idea of a community but I've always been a bit shit at them.

Otherwise I play action-RPGs. Anyone who wants to play MH4U or PSO (on DC) let me know.

Since becoming a wageslave and getting a gf I’ve done nothing but play rocket league every night with occasional csgo or a short single player game once in a while. The only game I’m looking forward to is DBZF. Maybe Im just growing out of it. I miss free time.

fightan games is like being a jedi, you get trained young or it fucks you up

Damn.