Worth 5 britbongs as of now

>worth 5 britbongs as of now

What the fuck went wrong?

Publisher meddling, like always.
Deep underneath there's a fanatsic game burrowed there.

typical break neck freak out pants on head retarded square enix decisions. That's all really

It's fine.

>5 britbongs
Where? It's not on sale on Steam.

On PS4 it is. Tesco and Argos selling them for a fiver.

Squeenix told them to pad it out and split it into two games so they could get more money.
The result is a supposed Deus Ex game with one boring hub in neither America nor Asia and a story with no resolution whatsoever.

It doesn't help that the dopey cannucks who made it seem to think that cyborg feelings are a more compelling plot thread than espionage, intrigue and conspiracy theories.

>What the fuck went wrong?

The fucking aesthetic and presentation of the game is too fucking similar to the first one. This shit fucking matters.

Look at that fucking cover, would you blame anyone for mistaking it for a HR GOTY edition at a glance? Game was in development for fucking years and with a brand new engine no less, graphics are way better sure; but it just looks so fucking similar to HR that people didn't notice the game. Same protag, same color scheme, nothing new immediately jumps out at you.

>first one

Sorry, I meant previous one. Don't give me shit please.

Could have been cool if they had a white outline/thicc edge on this boxart instead of a black one, contrasting to Jensens Trenchcoat.

Then they could have made the third game have a grey edge to make some lame commentary about morality.

human revolution wasnt good enough of a game to warrant a sequel, that happened

Uh Jensen kinda looks like a douche bag in this pic. We'll never see him again, was this game a good send off?

It was a good game, I liked it.
Not as good as HR or the original, of course, but that was expected.

not enough triangles

Why though? I liked HR, I think it was really comfy

>The fucking aesthetic and presentation of the game is too fucking similar

What?
The cover maybe, but the actual game has much more varied environments.
Especially those clashing old world eastern european buildings with futuristic sterile geometric shape stuff.

it essentially rebooted the franchise which was dead before that.

where do you see the game being sold for 5 buckaroos?

>old eastern european buildings
Are you an American or something? That looks just like a normal European building, not particularly eastern at all nor particularly old.

I've actually been in Prague several times.

The same that's gonna go wrong with Shadow of War.