Nostalgia thread, early 2000s edition

Nostalgia thread, early 2000s edition

Is that fucking Evolva?
I really liked that game.

Yep. I wonder how a modern Evolva would be.

You finished this with 100% of secrets found, right?

Wish I could go back to play it in its prime for just one last day

iwd2 right what else has this level of sophistication
>push alt to highlight dropped shit
and fun to it tahts good?

I haven't even beaten that game yet

sthap don't post good games that i would want to beat once more beeing nostalgiafag sucks

just play OSRS

awwwww sheeeit yea. xfire was the shit back in the day before steam and in-game overlays.

I remember using Xfire to play Halo CE and using it as a game launcher before Steam

What went wrong?

I can't remember how good the shooting mechanics are, especially not in the 2nd game with the level up system, but I remember thinking this was the funniest video game ever made and I had a huge crush on Cate, probably still the sexiest video game character for me.

Elder tier waifu

Like, literally, one of the best TPS games I've ever played. Hard, solo (but without killing squadmates, so that the XP gains would still be normal), persevere through 1-3, which are boring as fuck - and it becomes fucking third person Serious Sam, although with much better enemy selection, fucking jumpers, slippery surfaces and shit, etc. It's a ridiculously good game. That Thing game, made by the same devs, was a fucking disgrace after this one.

> persevere through levels 1-3

To be fair, new Wolfenstein games have better art direction.

THAT WAS CLOSE
>THAT WAS CLOSE
THAT WAS CLOSE
>THAT WAS CLOSE
THAT WAS CLOSE
>THAT WAS CLOSE
THAT WAS CLOSE
>THAT WAS CLOSE

Rest in peace.

I really wish I had good enough internet at the time to play this online. Or knew people to play it with.