NGB on Xbox BC

> Digital costs 10 bucks
> NATIVE 1080p/60fps on Xbone(S)
> NATIVE 4k/60fps on XboneX
> Widescreen supported

I hope you were a good Xboy all along, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/albertpenello/status/922509851300790272
youtu.be/CaDe1nVY_6g
youtube.com/watch?v=P1kDabyaw5k
youtube.com/watch?v=EGYWPvhk_t4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce:
mobile.twitter.com/albertpenello/status/922509851300790272

I really hope these games release at midnight.

Now I wish I was

STEAM FUCKING WHEN

>it's a pcraps begging for scraps episode

is this on 360?
maybe i can see why ngfags love this game.

>Says the Xbox user getting excited over PUBG & 15 year old Gen 6 games

>> NATIVE 1080p/60fps on Xbone(S)

It will work on the regular bone right?

PS4 when? My OG xbox controllers are broken, my 360 doesnt have a harddrive so no BC and Im not retarded so I dont own an xbone

Youre the only one mentioning PUBG, the number one game on steam lol

>says the pcbro begging for it

NGB is literally the only reason I keep my 360 around anymore. I wish to one day be released of this burden

Most the games I owned on Xbox were obscure shit like movie tie-ins(I was a kid) and games like Godzilla, Ulltimate Spiderman, Superman, two basketball games and some other shit. Guess I wont be able to use OG BC

When are they porting the absolute GOAT Xbox game?

>x2 480p on regular One
>x4 480p on XBX

Is this true?
Fuck, I hoped I could get away with a cheap Xbone for emulation

I have the disc will that be 60fps?

1080p regular xbone
4K on XBX
Also all games have extra Anti-Aliasing and 16xAF Anisoptric filtering added on both.

I read somewhere that the disks will work, but you'll still need to download it online.

they already did, see the op's pic

yeah this is great but will this game have online features?

>Sega is being a Japanese favoritist by keeping this and Shin Megami Tensei NINE off emulation and Xbox Live

Why are nips so insecure? Just fork over the exclusives.

This is some sort of which craft.

youtu.be/CaDe1nVY_6g

Wasn't Nine jap exclusive?

It is actually more direct proof that is easier to explain to technically declined people.The proof being that Xbox was incredibly close to a PC all the way around. 360 not so much, but X1 back to being close to a PC.

Doesn't mean that its not the progenitor to all 3D SMT with an amazing fusion system and a story that most Americans haven't played.

And more than anything, its one of the few exclusive JRPG's they have on their roster. If they were smart they'd pay Atlus to make a whole branch off serious from NINE for Xbox to feed weebs.

>We could have had Xbox emulation for free if it wasn't for Reddit

Cool

PC port when?

What is the difference between Black and Sigma?
Why would you play Black?

They blurred the original, it looks way sharper than that with Component

SIgma is the best version

NEVER

So why is OP excited over a port of an inferior version?

KEK

t. OG XBOX, PS3 and PS4 owner

Difficulty. Black is the ultimate casual filter. Fuck dark souls, black is all about reflexes, speed and action.

Sigma is a remake/port. It’s decent but the framerate is awful.

For the first time in a long time im excited to play a video game.

Sigma has the wank Rachel missions (3 extra chapters) and an extra weapon (dual katanas).

Black is NG as it was meant to be - no Rachel shit, better pathing and AI, you start with 3 weapons instead of just the Dragon Sword.

Because that poster is lying

Black > sigma > vanilla > vanilla 2 > sigma 2

I'd like to see some Tony Hawk games and of course Mech Assault and Metal Arms. I don't think we'll see these games until sometimes next year, though.

BUT U PRESS R1 AND CIRCLE IN DARK SOULS IT'S REALLY HARDCORE

what?

NGB is one of my all time favourite games

>not retarded
>owns a console where you have to pay for bc on a fuckin sub

Because other fucker is lying.
Itagaki said Sigma is shitty. Stil, he was glad that PS can enjoy scraps.
If someone says Sigma is better it's because he had Playstation.

>owns a console where you have to pay for bc on a fuckin sub

what the fuck retard?

>Sigma is the best version

That's not true at all user. Sigma's difficulty levels are extremely dumbed down in comparison to NGB.

Same here. It's one of the first games I kept playing so I could master the movements and combat. It's so satisfying. I may mess around on some of the other BC games before I load up NGB as it's going to get most of my playtime.

>retarded
>owns a console with NO GAEMS

>Hayashit's version being better than Oatmeal cookie-san's version
LMAO. Sigma had its difficulty heavily toned down in places, so no, it's not the best version. Those shitty Rachel missions that broke the pacing weren't a good trade off at all.

you have to pay for birth control on a submarine sandwich, is that so hard to understand dipshit

How is Sigma best version when I am stuck on the second level at the village when I cant aim the fucking bow at this nigger?

We talk about video game here.
I know it feels weird for you as no waifus are mentioned. Go back to your nep and movies.

>ywn see an Itagaki/Moldenhauer adventure game

You would get the Sigma versions if they ever did a PC port.

>Sigma had its difficulty heavily toned down in places

Incorrect. Sigma is an easier game overall because you can use healing items when an enemy grabs you, but its difficulty was not "heavily toned down" in any area.

You might be thinking of Sigma 2.

Xbox BC will probably come to PC, but it will be Windows 10 Store only so people are gonna be pissed

No it's a piece of shit.Making Alma easier and reducing the difficultly overall.

I had more trouble with DaS than with Ninja Gaiden. This is standard difficulty though, but considerng DaS has just one difficulty it's not fair to compare NGB with DaS

>only want a current gen console to play old games
So this is what we have come to.

Sigma also has more save points and more shops, so there's very little penalty for fucking up when compared to Black. Let's not forget those Team Ninja logos that can fully heal you, and that can be used as many times as you want. Face it, Sigma is for casuals that hate being punished for their mistakes.

don't remind me

I never understood this game.

This things I had to do to get better at it didn't seem like any fun at all.

Yeah it should. The S has a very very minor cpu upclock compared to the base model which helps some frame unlocked games get 1-2 fps higher in spots.

Shouldn't affect this.

Yup

What about if you have an original Xbox 1?

Sure. Ignore XboneX, bitch.

It also gives you flying swallow in the first chapter.

?

Nintedont does this with their nes/snes games.

hoping for silent hill 2 eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=P1kDabyaw5k
youtube.com/watch?v=EGYWPvhk_t4

Damn this looks sexy, I hope they also do Battlefront 2 and give it proper servers like the PC version

10 European dollardoos, well I'll wait to black friday, christmas deals or backwards deals in Spring.

You can play multiplats in 4K and/or 60fps. Based on recent Shadow of War release, XboneX is closer to good PC than PS4Pro.
You can play Microsoft games - Gears, Halo, Forza, Cuphead, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown.
And then you get access to X360 and OG libraries.
Nogames argument is quite stupid if you ask me. Especially when XboneX is in such a nice spot for price/performance.

I sound like a shill, but I dislike having my sanity questioned for picking Xbone this gen.

lol

If they can churn these games out at the same speed that the 360 games came out, that would be sweet.

aren't like all microsoft games on win10 anyways?

Nobody uses win10

Me too.

lol?

lmaoooooo that obviously would never happen because konami
you can play these for free on pc anyways dude
some guy on here posts a guide for it all the time

Apparently original Xbox games will not have their online capabilities enabled.

This. How do you finish that part without getting hit? The speardudes+bows on horses make me want to pull out all my hair.

Yeah, except MCC and Halo 5, which since Halo 6 is coming to PC, I imagine they will too afterwards. The only ones that are really worth anything that look like they won't come to PC is Sunset Overdrive and Rare Replay.

Thank you user, his fucking henchmen keep fucking me up and by the time I understood how to properly use the bow I get fucked

Literally it was confirmed they would retard.

Do we have proof that they need approval to port these games for emulation?

Seriously? I’m supposed to be excited over a game I beat over three times on three different consoles? Just because it looks prettier?

If that is the case I hope Spider Man, Spiderman 2 and Ultimate Spiderman get BC

But how? The servers were shut off ages ago.

>NATIVE 1080p/60fps on Xbone(S)
>NATIVE 4k/60fps on XboneX
Hey, I'm as excited for Xbox BC as anyone, but the shit you put out is retarded.
Remidner that 360 games still run at their native res, but with fixed FPS sometimes and always on vsync, but no resolution increase.

I wonder if it would be possible to get these games online again.

Some Xbox 360 games get their resolution upgraded for Xbox One X.

how in the fuck is this not on pc yet
jesus christ

Red Dead got a resolution boost

go play cookie clicker

If the games were BC on 360 can I hope most of my OG collection will be BC on the One?

I hope we'll see Splinter Cell CT, Def Jam FFNY, RollerCoaster Tycoon and Tony Hawk 3 in the next batch.

proof?
konami doesn't care anymore, that's all you need to know
they're busy with pachinko

Didn't the original Xbox version already support widescreen and was 60 fps? It's just an upscale job.