Doki doki literature club

Has any other character in all of video games had as hard of a pout as natsuki?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mlXrSXDpow
ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/T3BlbiBZb3VyIFRoaXJkIEV5ZQ==
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I see Natsuki pout
It makes my heart shout!

When I see Natsuki's rosey cheeks
My dick turns diamonds for weeks.

Just started and finished it today (unless there's other endings I don't know about)
It was pretty gud

Daylie reminder that she loves you.

she's shit pink hair best

WISE MEN SAY...

Eagles can fly

I don't know about love, but she seemed a good pal to hang with

Which doki doki would you date and where would you take them?

I would take Natsuki back to her place and let her watch me beat the shit out of her dad

This tsundere girl
She is my favorite cake
Love born by manga

how can I enjoy this or even start this when some fag plasted a spoiler on the catalog when it came out

>seeing all those warnings at the start
>not immediately going "oh, it's gonna be one of THOSE games"
>not laughing your ass off when the bait-and-switch happens

Whats your poetic masterpiece?

Sayori can die

Papa's sweet strawberry suicide
Monika Monika Monika Monikammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It really doesent matter too much. I was spoilered hard, it didn't stop the game from putting me into major depression.
I ussually despise vns but this is different

Just curious here, what was your first clue that the game was gonna get entirely fucked up? Beyond the warning at the start I mean. Mine was
>doing first poem
>pick "death"
>Sayori jumps with delight!
I'm still not really finished with it, can't bring myself to delete Monika.

DDLC

>gif

Same, the words in the poem minigame tipped off to something lurking beneath the surface.

fuck her, Yuri is best girl

What is the deal with monikas tummy?

Subahibi spoilers

>webm for 2 frame animation

I had that happen to me, but I just assumed it was a quirk of the game's programming.

When I really realized things were gonna get fucked up was the last Yuri scene on the first cycle (the one where you prick yourself with the knife). The way Yuri acted in that scene was so creepy that I knew something bad was going to happen very soon.

>can't bring myself to delete Monika
same, I want to at least get through all of her conversation options before I do so

isn't the whole point of this game to subvert the usual VN tropes and make fun of weeb culture?

no

ah okay

I replayed it again for bittersweet ending. I actually teared up a little. I'm gonna go work on the poem I had in mind now

i really liked the song

>matpat is playing ddlc
the game's dead guys lets go on to the next one

just wait till the game theory comes out. we already got meme streamers like vinesauce people doing it.

all its missing is you!

so when is the real VN update coming?

I really wanted that the game to get some recognition but not like this.

Nigger go play NOW.

too late youtube.com/watch?v=9mlXrSXDpow

>gtlive
literally who?

Literally who?

>Having a spoiler ruin the rest for you
I will never understand you people

they are just looking to have things ruined for them so they can complain on Sup Forums about it

just like people who get upset over plebs playing "their game" and now it's "ruined"

Well, it was nice while it lasted, here take a cutie.

>GTLive
But GameTrailer is fuckin dead???
>It's GameTheory
FUCKING AIDS

>Literature club anons can't even get their grammar right

Part of me wants to play again and get the true ending, but another part really doesn't want to go through Act 1 again.

Why is natsuki so small and light?

protip: you can skip dialogue even from a reload. just make a save at the 1st poem section and go down each route, reload before the climax of act 1 and do the other routes. With skip it shouldn't take too long

this is the kinda of game where it loses alot of impact if you were spoiled

Oh for fucks sake. Brace for millions of 12 year olds destroying any and all discussion on it forever.

Don't throw up Natsuki! You don't have much to begin with!

doki literature club

AND THEN SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH HER HYPER REALISTIC EYES AND STABBED HERSELF WITH A HYPER REALISTIC KNIFE AND HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD POURED OUT

>that picture
The dong has awoken.

Because she's a bulimic tsundere

It was Monika's pose with the skirt, the smile. That face. It was like she was far too smug and knew something. That was the very first thing that set a red flag off. Then there was the thing you said -- the weird words like "death" etc

im hungry

She isn't talking anymore. What should I do?

delete

delete monika.chr or wait

Show her your dick

I should have probably clarified: I already saw both endings, restarted the game and just left it sitting in the classroom scene. Monika kept talking about random topics for a few hours and then stopped doing anything at all. Did she run out of script?

Theres like 6800 lines of script for that scene, so it wouldve taken a while

When Yuri started talking about how she loves horror stories that take advantage of your lack of an imagination. Also the "Load Me" poem hinted to me that the game was going to get meta.

>he didnt ace the first poem and get accused to cheating
baka

I didn't see that poem until my second playtrhough, is it random?

delete first run, before starting new game delete monika, enjoy third ending

STORE FUCKING WHEN????????

>ace first poem and accused of cheating
eeeh? how do you do that? perfect balanced between all three?

20 isn't divisible by 3 amigo

that's why I"m wondering how you get accused of cheating. btw every word still gives a point value to the other girls, it's just less than 3

I guess you'd have to get every single word for one of the girls

I thought I've done that before guess I was wrong

When I saw this pic on the catalog. There's just something really off about it.
Plus reading everyone's poems, like Natsuki's first one.

Yuri
I would take her to see a horror movie and than get something to eat

What's ominous about Eagles Can Fly?

I knew some shit was going to go down eventually, something about how innocent the art and premise was made me slightly apprehensive. When Yuri speaks to you about horror is when it completely clicked, though. I had no idea it was going to be as meta as it was.

I still get chills thinking of how abrupt the HANG IN THERE scene is with all the graphical glitches and shit. The entire first day after that event when everything is out of place was just incredibly surreal.

i got like 18/20 for natsuki and monika made a joke about how i could be cheating

Well I did say it was the first few poems, it was just an example of what direction the game might have gone with

There are two versions of this poem - the one that appears in the first act and ends with "Load me" and the one from the second act with a bunch of missing letters and "Delete her"

I think he is referring to natsuki's 2nd poem in act 1 which is pretty ominous

What's ominous about Amy Likes Spiders?

oh I misremembered, it was in act 2
ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/T3BlbiBZb3VyIFRoaXJkIEV5ZQ==

I fucked up, I apologize

>monika's save me poem is about the shit she goes through every time you close the game

No, she only realizes what happens when you close the game in act 4

Well then the poem describes what she says on the space room pretty closely

>2.3mb
MOOOOOOOOOOODS

Just finished it. Holy shit, this was fantastic.

>"... and that's the theory Monika is actually ALIVE theory! But's that's just a theory... A GAME THEORY!"