A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Is Rockstar playing it "safe" by having another white male protagonist for its game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even niggers care about other niggers.

oh dont worry OP there find some way thats historically inaccurate to force some SJW bullshit in

I'm find with Rockstar wanting to do the characters they want to do

but you guys can't tell me that the possibiltiy of playing a native american woman avenging her tribe against custer like forces or a django unchained black guy going up against slave owners would be a more interesting narrative than a bunch of outlaws in dutch's gang?

Yeah where's my sassy black female sidekick character with an afro and hoop earrings??

I'd rather play as Custer or the slave owner.

they can pull of CJ well, but the problem is they turned the black guy into another CJ, and the next game will probably be GJ-like as well.

>white males make games with white male as a lead
>blacks and women make games...wait, they make game? Don't tell me they don't sacrifice hours of their lives and money to make games?

weren't nigs in the plantation back then?

Honestly, I'd have liked to see some Mexican protagonist. It'd fit the setting well.

Don't know shit about this guy though, so maybe he's gonna be an interesting character.

Is playing safe by don't releasing Bully 2 or Mona Sax

no they're just fucking playing it HISTORICALLY ACCURATE. niggers would've been absolutely fucking shat on

No Rockstar is too big for you to do anything. They can do whatever they want to shove on your ass and you will just follow like a retard.

nah there was cases of some of them becoming sheriffs, like take the famous US Sheriff Bart.

Whatever you say Mongo

It would be fun to play a game in which almost everyone you meet fucking hates your guts, driving you further and further into antisocial behaviour as a result. Too many games are blatant power fantasies.

A game based on your life?

do people really think the voice acting is bad? it sounds fucking spot on to me

The Wild West started after the end of the Civil War.

Dutch's gang weren't good guys I doubt they would give a single shit about natives and blacks same as everyone else at the time

wasnt there a US nigger who became a slave owner?

>forgetting about Boss Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

This, playing as a member of the 7th Cav during the Indian Wars would be awesome.

One thread at a time, retards.

Is this the neogaf refugee thread? Yeah white people are evil and shit

up your's, nigger.

Now THIS would be interesting. Fuck the cliche sad Indian bullshit

That sounds incredibly generic

Retard

You could argue that it already had started to some degree before the Civil War. However, the large number of freed slaves and other victims of the war who headed west to try and restart their lives definitely gave it a boost.

It's hard to identify with a character who is a bigot with no rational justification for their views, unless you're a big with no rational justification for your views. Alt right faggots.

What? Absolutely not

Actually these are the best characters

Why is it so easy to trigger anti-Americans?

I'm sorry people thinking it would be interesting to play as a bad guy hurt your special feelings

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

197236 Retweets 10848451304 Likes