Why would you ever buy a game when you could pirate it?

Why would you ever buy a game when you could pirate it?

I don't understand people's logic when you can literally get something for free at zero risk.

it may help to be easier, and some times the world is full of assholes, so there is the chance of the game being broken or a virus.

Slave mentality. Mostly prevalent in America. It's really sad.

Anyone who’s retarded enogh to pay for games should just kill themselves.

Supporting an indie dev they really like so they can make more great games.
Also multiplayer online games.

Buying AAA singleplayer games is a bit moronic tho. Unless the publisher is ok

>poorfags bragging about being poor and having no money to buy games
l m a o

>I don't understand people's logic when you can literally get something for free at zero risk.

The risk is that the developer will not make ROI and will therefore be unable to make more games for me to play, either closing up or selling themselves to a shithole like Activision or EA.

I pay for games that I enjoy and ones that get rapid updates.

>rapid updates.

Why the hell would you pay actual realworld dollars for early access bullshit

because i want to support the industry and the developers so that more games can be made. now i will now leave this thread after this post so i dont have to deal withshitposters

Post more curry birds.

They feel like "supporting the industry", they want to feel included.

I never pirate games but I do DL a lot of movies. Don't really know why I'm more okay with that. I do go to the cinema (independent if possible) lots.

Mutiplayer games

Console-exclusive games

Games that take over a month to crack

>buying consoles
I bet you bing bing wahoo in public too.

>birds
they're owls, dongus, get wise

I got a console because I'd rather have fun playing with my normie friends than brag about being able to play pirated games for 30 minutes before uninstalling

owl is burb

Because I'd rather not download a bitcoin miner and I like to support devs who make good games.

They're right. Where would the industry go if no one is paying for their products?

>implying owls are birds

WARE WARE WA WARE WARE WA
KASHIKOI

me on the bottom

Cook that food, if you're so great.

Because I make enough money that the effort to find a working torrent that isn't full of Trojans and then managing the file isn't worth the time.

I'll just download it on Steam then it's always just a click away.