Games that killed their franchises that you're still mad about

Games that killed their franchises that you're still mad about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrxve76Ar2E
mediafire.com/file/8oo29qw55b8h89h/Zoo Tycoon 2 - Original Dino Danger Fixed.rar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Game was cool. beep beep

No, Zoo Tycoon was killed with Microsoft killing BlueFang. This aberration was what Microsoft forced Frontier Developments to erect over the ZT grave against their will.

Yes, I'm mad. The entire community is nearly gone as well.

M$ didn't shut down BlueFang. Their contract together was up, and they parted their own ways. BF went to go work with THQ to make World of Zoo, and then shut down on their own terms.

last time i checked there's one or two zt2 fansites that are still (kinda) active

warmed my heart a little bit

>Most of the good modders quit due to bullshit drama
>Snowleo's stuff is god damn impossible to find
>Radical Remake is basically the only project still kicking

One of them is just shitposting between a dozen people tops

Thanks for the Zoo Tycoon thread user.

If there any way of getting the models from Dino Danger Pack and make them new animals? That'd just be my cup of tea.

Of all the defunct vidya series out there, this one is among the saddest for me. Not only was it fun, but it taught me so much about zoology and the environment.

ZT and ZT2 were my jams growing up.

The only hope remaining is that the guys from Planet Coaster make a Planet Safari or something. My 6-year old self would finally die happy.

>See youtube videos of amazing exhibits built in ZT2
>Sudden urge to play
>Open game and realize I'm not creative enough for it

a-user please, i don't want to be reminded that zoo tycoon is dead
zoo tycoon on xbone was developed by frontier, the same dudes who worked on planet coaster

they're "remastering" it for windows 10 but it'll still be a hunk of shit

The 4 animals from the teaser/demo thing?

Anyone have a good torrent for Zoo Tycoon 2? I've searched everywhere desperately but to no avail. I just want to relive the nostalgia bros

>advertise over 100 animals
>most animals are reskins of the same elephant, rhino, giraffe, lion, tiger, bear, or chimpanzee model
>the others don't actually do anything but repeat the same anination over and over again
How did they fuck up so hard

At least I got it on Games with Gold. Thanks Japan XBL games selection.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrxve76Ar2E

t-thanks for all the memories, Blue Fang ;_;

mediafire.com/file/8oo29qw55b8h89h/Zoo Tycoon 2 - Original Dino Danger Fixed.rar

this should work my dude, enjoy

These animals.
They're all updated in Extinct Animals, but these old ones have a certain charm to them.

>Games that killed their franchises that you're still mad about
More like,
>Zoo Tycoon Xbone sucked thread

We rarely get to have Zoo Tycoon threads

This. Let's enjoy the underdogs whenever we can.

I'm almost certain that those were available on their own in a mod but it wouldn't be easy to locate now
I think you would just need to rename them in the files to make them duplicate entries instead of being over-written though

>Post yfw Planet Safari comes out with 3D voxel terrain editing, over 50 animals with unique behaviors and needs, Planet Coaster-level park customization, a return of the Zoopedia, advanced park management options, a challenge and career mode with tons of unlockables , plans for ZT2-like expansions in the future including aquatic and extinct animals, and official mod support.

who /yellowbrickroad/ here?

Guild Wars 2
Diablo III
Unreal Tournament III

Who else still remembers what betrayal feels like

I'm glad that they made it possible in 2 to trap your guests in the zoo