Does Star Wars deserve this?

Does Star Wars deserve this?

No, it deserves worse

yes the franchise hasn't had a good entry since the 80s it has never been some magical paragon of quality.

Why not? It's not like Star Wars ever had any integrity.

>Does Star Wars deserve this

Check to see who owns the Star Wars franchise. Check to see who are the people at the C-level of that ownership group. Once you do that, you are left with one conclusion — It is irrelevant whether or not Star Wars deserves it but in fact it was inevitable that Star Wars was going to get it.

Star Wars has always been a shit franchise for manchildren.

It's a franchise for women.

I'M HAN SOLO, I'M HAN SOLO SOLO

Yeah, because now everything is a fucking franchise for women since they are the ones that spend all their money in stupid menial nonsense.

I actually like that song instead of riding solo desu

I'M HAN SOLO

I actually like that Han Solo music

This.

Star Wars has made so much money by shamelessly whoring itself out as much as possible that it deserves everything it gets.

Do the Milleniun Falcon

I liked the Jamiroquai song more

CAUSE I AIN'T NO HOLOGRAM GIRRRRRRRRL

No franchise deserves that.

I don't know if it deserves it, but I've always wondered how the life long hardcore Star Wars fans feel about this kind of stuff. Do they like it? Do they hate it?

Thank God the Kinect didn't come out at the turn of the millennium. Imagine what they would have done with Lord of the Rings.

Its not something you need to take so seriously that this is considered blasphemy or anything like that.

Lord of the Rings is getting lore raped pretty hard even now. But it could have been so much worse.

That's better than being at the hands of the worst videogame company ever aka EA, just like now.

That was unironically the most fun Star Wars games had been in almost a decade.

>i will buy STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2 (TM) to hack in the sequel for yet another 3k hours
It's a mixed feel.

>that one han solo song

Yes. Because it couldn’t keep its integrity together at any point in time. Not when they made that holiday special. Not when they had incest, not when the prequels happened and certainly not now with whatever you’re calling the new series of movies and EA skinner box

I'M SOLO

SOLO