Nintendo comes in at #4 on Forbes’ World’s Top Regarded Companies of 2017 list

>nintendowire.com/news/2017/10/23/nintendo-comes-4-forbes-worlds-top-regarded-companies-2017-list/

1 Siemens
2 Michelin Group
3 Alphabet
4 Nintendo
5 Walt Disney
16 Microsoft
23 Sony

How to stop Nintendo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIFXXYAsJRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By killing everyone under the age of 12

>Alphabet

>microsoft ranking higher than sony

Fake news

>World’s Top Regarded Companies
>Regarded
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

Outside of the Playstation brand, Sony isn't really that relevant anymore. They're a shell of their 90's self

>forbes

Where does Playstation rank? Because Sony is distancing themselves from the Sony name hard.

Consumer's trust.

>Wanting to murder kids
Wouldn't that also mean killing Sony and Xbox kiddies, too?

Microsoft and Sony aren't just gaming companies. Name a Sony product outside of playstation that is actually successful these days.

People trust Disney? Why?

Maybe it's because I'm actually friends with people who were at Disney Channel, but I think they're one of the shadiest companies out there.

>alphabet
lol no

....how?
it seemed like nintendo was finally dying a few years ago, I even participed in a lot of celebration threads when WiiU wasn't selling.
What the fuck?

Remember just how damn hard people were predicting Sony going out of business after the huge hack but prior to the Ps4's success?

Top regarded means Nintendo has a good reputation among people, nothing to do with sales or profitability. It isn't up to evil tricks, it isn't polluting the environment, it isn't doing anything controversial, it's basically family friendly and fun times 24/7.

If you can't trust a love hotel company who can you trust?

The last ceo of sony left to help make one of the most awful fucking shitheaps of microtransaction bullshittery to every exist. Its worse than loot boxes and the whole purpose of this company is to get this system into as many games and programs as possible. This program scans your devices and usage to charge you money based on who you are.

I gaurantee sony is not an angel. They were on the same track as microsoft with their anticonsumer policies, you only remember microsofts plans because they were the ones the media and memers attacked for it. Sony and microsoft are on the same boat of cancerous companies who need to be purged. Nintendo is sadly catching said cancer but they're nowhere near sony or microsoft levels. Supporting either of them is supporting the lootbox route of fuck you give us money.

I trust your momma.

>left
He was fired because he was a huge part of the PS3.

Remember when Sony was BTFO in front of the whole world?
I member.
youtube.com/watch?v=xIFXXYAsJRU

So do I. Probably why she's still with my Dad and why I don't play childrens games as an adult.

>Maybe it's because I'm actually friends with people who were at Disney Channel
Being privy to information that the rest of the world isn't privy to can cause you to have a different opinion than the average joe, go figure.

Nostalgia. Also, Nintendo doesn't fail. They fall with style.

Ghostbusters 2016 you fucking white male

Disney is literally the EA of animation, they buy up better companies and ruin them.

The emoji movie you fucking white male

The Popeye movie you fucking white male
Oh wait...

I heard emoji movie made good money, you dirty white whale.

>Siemens

what the fuck is siemens doing nowadays? havent heard about them in ages

Marvel movies is laughing at you

>Forbes

bunch of souless hacks

They're obviously using the parent company name as an umbrella. That's why Alphabet is on the list even though barely anybody knows that's Google.

Dont they make washmachines?

I don't remember House doing any of that.

Yeah, but it's shit, just like all sony products

Hes talking about that one baldie, Phil (Harrison?).

No need to get angry fatty.