Neogaf general

Previous thread died.

Neogaf is dying. Lets celebrate and watch the fire.
>What happened?
pastebin.com/e0VHrAUK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ybDMs
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452075
neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jbms93CfaF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for bullying the mods!

Have we started the fire?

What happened?

archive.is/ybDMs

Don't call it a general. That's just asking for trouble
Also
>site is back
>this is his response
>he took 24 hours and caused a shitstorm only to say "I didn't do it"

Anyone have that screencap of Neogaf users demanding Japan take in tons of immigrants? The GAF fears the Samurai.

this shitstorm reminds me of some video where someone posted a tweet with claps between each word and someone posted a reply with the same shit and everyone freaked out about it

>Neogaf is dying.
But it's back up
>NeoGAF becomes video games primarily with politics and social issues outright banned
>All the whinny babies suiciding their accounts and are off to make their own new NeoGAF, ResetERA

Thank fucking god, GAF was actually decent to lurk to get vidya news

first for mods getting btfo

DESTROY WITH NO SURVIVORS.

why not just have a sticky ffs

>To mods,

>Please allow NeoGaf topics on Sup Forums.
It may be not direct game topics,
But it's big news on game world.

>In my opinion, if the topics on news medias, it's big news.

Reminder GamerGate threads are allowed again too because GG was a big news story

Thank you Hiro

SJW AND LEFTIST BTFO

Hiro is the best. BEST.

DAILY REMINDER:
MODS BTFO!
NEOGAF BTFO!
SHILLS BTFO!
NU-Sup Forums BTFO!

OwO what's this?

Xth for Beam is a roastie, single mother mod and should be fired for causing this debacle

Is NeoGAF the dark souls of shower rape?

Whoa, what happened?

THAT DUMBFUCK NOT IS FINALLY GONE
FUCK HIM

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452075

Look at all those bans already.

The actual State of Neogaf.

Please if anyone here has a NeoGAF account they haven't used yet, I request that someone makes a thread asking if Brian577 is okay. He needs help. I need to know if my beautiful furry son is ok in these turbulent times. Retweet and signal boost this message to get the word out there. Thank you....

>I'm not trying to ruin his life. I wasn't trying to call him out. I was responding to a fucking hashtag about sexual assault and sexual abuse, and that story fit really well. Who gets into a shower with a naked girl who's puking?"

this dumb bitch.

Don't call GENERAL FUKIN RETARD YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING NEWFAG

get in the shower and I'll tell you all about it

You can see this guy literally getting btfo

>ourguy

>he actually did it
>bane posting is now reality

AWESOME hope neogaf dies.

Based Hiro.
Thank the lord for him.

Note that the sticky was updated by Hiro to say that if people aren't using the one thread to actually talk about NeoGAF's shitstorm then the mods have total authority to purge the thread

>find out neogaf is back up
>check it out because I go there to talk about video games when I'm not shitposting here
>all the sjw are getting themselves banned while normal people are shrugging them off and talking about video games

Maybe this is what gaf needed to get rid of its infestation.

neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

I've been here since 2007, I think you're just retarded. Anyone defending Tyler is either a retard Gaffer or shitposting.

Also just a reminder that Jason Schreier is getting crucified for covering up Evilore's sexual harassment from 2009.

Yes, the fire rises.

Does their twitter account literally repost every new thread?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jbms93CfaF

>actually decent to lurk
is this the new pasta

>muh gamergate
Head back to neogaf, faggot.

>tfw you've lived long enough to see neoGAFfers turn on the SJWs

I hope that one guy with the Daniel Jackson avatar that seems to be saying something utterly retarded in every neogaf screencap ends up killing himself.

HOW
HOW MUCH DOES HE GET FUCKING PAID

Reminder that this is why you should buy a Sup Forums pass.

>general
why do we let newfags make threads here again?

He made a post later, something like "wtf I'm getting messages about me killing myself because of a now-deleted post"
He's ok it was just autism

Post your girl and boards

>Filia
>Sup Forums + /m/ + /h/

>Sup Forums told me neogaf was dead
>its alive
>Sup Forums chimped the fuck out over this and nothings even happened
Well that was a weekend of drama wasted.

>But it's back up
Its a fucking corpse, holy shit dude open your eyes. No dev will ever come there, no leaker will ever waste time there. Its over.

>is this the new pasta

Trying to find vidya news on Sup Forums is impossible. Just browsing the topic titles on the gaming side NeoGAF was okay to get what I needed

I love how this event exposed how trash Sup Forums mods are

Hi. Shes Bi

Give me a quick rundown on EvilLore

Is the bisexual post real?

Listen and believe.

Believe women.

The biggest SJW faggot gets his whole reputation and website fucked up by a woman telling bullshit.

Now politics is banned from Neogaf, good riddance. All SJWs are suiciding their accounts too. Neogaf will be a better place now, not for us, but for the common folk.

I'm of the opinion that if all of that heavy handed, forced, hypocritical Femi-SJW-nazi shit goes away, the forum will be far more palpable for it. Absolutely none of that shit made it a good forum. It just meant you had gaming threads with mod-micromanaged hivemind or ban threads mixed in between.

It will be a far better forum without that shit and if those people absolutely hate the forum and avoid it... like, I might actually enjoy it more.

Twitter is better for news, it's fast and no bullshit.

>that conflicted feeling when you agree with neogaf regarding how you hate sex fanservice, but you hate them with a fiery passion for implying that gameplay isn't important in a game

Sharing a room alone
Door was cracked
Didn't tell her boyfriend

Lots of he said/she said. The problem was that just the allegation was enough for the mods to bail on the site owner. With how touchy the unbanned userbase was, they also bailed.

Neogaf users are just gonna migrate here

>I'm not trying to ruin his life
>but here I go I'm going to accuse the owner of one of the most popular and SJW ridden forums on the internet of sexual abuse because he got into a shower with me

>feminists/liberals/transfags/BLM/SJW getting banned from neogaf.
What a fukin sight

>probably easiest to just ban all discussion of wolfenstein 2
Holy shit neo-neogaf is unironically going to become Sup Forums.
The Sup Forumseogaf meme will soon be real.

SHE'S BI

Fuck off back neofag niggerfaggot

>Benten
>Sup Forums + /tg/

Can anyone tell me what evilore did was rape? I see people calling him a rapist for some reason. Anyway he allowed this to foster with his "believe all women" foolishness.

Quick

>Post yfw RIGHT NOW about how Neofag is going down

>neofags are going there committing suicide to insult him
>evilcuck has to see every single post and ban them himself because no mods or admins
>even the threads that look like actual discussion is hidden ban me threads
I love this so much! Evilshit is getting destroyed!

WHY
WONT
YOU
DIE

Post your victory animation

We just go to NeoGaf then EZ

>Neogaf is becoming better Sup Forums

No, they won't.

Sup Forums has infused too much with Sup Forums. They will hate it here.

can i ban evade with it?

But I'm a crotchety oldfag who refuses to use Twitter because change scares me

What did he mean by this?

Why the fuck wasn't I born a woman? Fuck man I wanna say I was raped and have people believe me just cause.

Is reincarnation real anons? Asking for a friend.

its funny how they are still obsessed with GG boogeyman

completely forgot about that shit lmao

>you hate sex fanservice
how gay are you in a scale of 0 to neogaf

you hate sex fan service for reasonable reasons. They hate it because muh sexism and other bullshit.

Oh dear, what ever happened to listen and believe? Out the window now that it bites them in the arse. Bunch of hippocrates

>SHE does it for free

ALL GENERALS BELONG ON /vg/ YOU FUCKING RETARD

>...understandably some mods hit their emotional limit, expressed concerns about the community coming after them, and decided to leave
The entire post is pretty shifty but why did he choose to just outright lie here?

Why are you people celebrating? this can happen to us you know?

Imagine is Hiro is accused of sexual harassment in the Sup Forums HQ, do you think people are going to just let it pass?

See This shitstorm is just picking up

Mod purge when?

nah, its tied to the ip

/vg/ + Sup Forums + Sup Forums
I'm a Virasexual.

Is this real?

Why were people so fucking desperate to talk about this on Sup Forums? This is nothing.

Politics out, half the userbase will cry and leave

WE DID IT GAMERGATE

BANNED