This is an Argonian. Say something nice about her kind

This is an Argonian. Say something nice about her kind.

Aren't they from the desert? that's decently cool.

Get back in your cage.

they're good at polishing spears

HO HO HO, Travelers!

Great saltrice farming equipment

how come female argonians have tiddies?
i'm not complaining, but they are lizards so it doesn't really make sense

Her scales smell nice, I guess.

No that's the Redguard. Argonians are from the swamp.

Thanks for getting the staff of Magnus for me. I'll be taking that!

Because they aren't actually lizards, they are a fictional race that was born from the hist, the hist probably made their form resemble humans and elves, including boobs.

>stinky drug addicted merchants

Thats the cats

The Hist decides their appearance so if the Hist wants tits they'll get tits. Maybe it's to "blend in" better with the other races, who knows, there's a shitzillion other kinds of argonians

Why do the males sound like smooth jazz made vocal while the females sounds like they smoke cigars for a living?

>implying argonians arent the strongest race

Sorry, I am retarded from lack of sleep, I seem to remember Argonians being skooma addicts as well.

They are one of the most overrated races, people go on and on about the oblivion crisis forgetting that Cyrodiil took the brunt of the oblivion crisis and managed to fight back just as much as the lizards did, even facing Mehrunes Dagon himself.

>b-but we conquered morrowind.

Yeah after Vardenfall erupted and the entire nation was in a state of emergency. How honorable of those lizards

Nords are explicitly the strongest though.

Argonian thread?

In Arena, they resemble more like humans.

Do you mean physically strongest because orcs are stronger, if its combat strength in general than there are still much stronger races.

what do argonian nether regions smell like?

>Do you mean physically strongest because orcs are stronger

Nords have the highest strength values in both Morrowind and Oblivion. Therefore they are stronger than Orcs.

Is that the Lizard Wizard herself, Princess Leia?

salty milk and coins