4/5 - persona 5 golden

+Portal, FF7, KH2, MGS2, Spyro, OoT, R&C
-Bioshock, Undertale
Recommendations: System Shock, Thief, Chibi-Robo

+MGS3, Chrono Trigger, P4, F:NV, Pokemon
-WoW, DoA5
Recommendations: Jade Cacoon, Mass Effect

+FE, Tactics Ogre, SMT:DS, Ys
-Drakengard (literally the worst game I've ever played)
Recommendations: Shadow Tower, Nier obviously

>ssx tricky
>windjammers

fucking nice.

6/6
2/2
need to play most of these but I love EoSD
5/5

I'm relatively new to Sup Forums and hate to ask but what does 6/6 mean or 4/5 and 2/2 etc

>inb4 neofag refugee
No, I just never thought to use Sup Forums because everyone told me it's shit but now that I am here it isn't bad imo

rating is liked/played

>now that I am here it isn't bad imo

fuck off, we suck

Sure.

Please go.
That's the ratio between the amount you've played on a given square and the ones you actually liked that you've played.

5/5 OOT, Kingdom Hearts, Rachet and Clank, Spyro, Portal, and like the first bit of Metal Gear Solid 2, I liked it but haven't done back to it
2/3 +Lich King, Pokemon BW2 -New Vegas
0/0 though I've played some later SMT and Ys
3/4 Smash 4, Halo 3, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 -Modern Warfare
4/4 Kid Icarus, Uprising (excellent taste) Cave Story and Earthbound
I think 0/0
9/9 unrecgonized genius of our time.

2/2
3/3
3/3
+FE4, TO, IS, my nigga
3/3
Windjammers is good shit
0/0
1/1, +Yomawari. What's top left and top right?
this guy
2/2

>1/1, +Yomawari. What's top left and top right?

The top left is Rose in the Castle and the top right is the sequel to Yomawari: Night Alone, which is called Yomawari: Midnight Shadows.

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows

Huh, I didn't even know Yomawari had a sequel, I'll check it out.

>Rose in the Castle

Searching brings up A Rose in the Twilight. I actually heard some mixed impressions on it, how is it?

It officially comes out tomorrow. I received a review copy of the game and loved it, though I also loved the first game too. Pretty much, if you like Yomawari 1 you will like Yomawari 2 just as much, if not more. It takes everything that Yomawari 1 had going for it and improves it while including little QoL changes. I definitely believe you should try the game out if you liked Night Alone.

As for Rose in the Twilight (the name changed like, 3 times during its localization process), imagine HtoL#NiQ but with direct control and improved platforming. It has an even greater atmosphere and deeper puzzles accompanying it, and the OST is top stuff there, but it can be a little unfair against the protagonist Rose. There is some physics issues on one of the puzzles that makes it a pain, but outside of that one issue, the game is great. Personally speaking, Rose was way more memorable and intense than Yomawari and Midnight Shadows was for me. However, to be as objective as possible between the three titles, Midnight Shadows > Night Alone > Rose in the Castle of Twilight, but only barely so due to the aforementioned physics issue with that one puzzle.

They're all fantastic games though. Or at the very least, I believe so. A quick rating would be:
Rose in the Castle -- 8/10 (Great atmosphere, OST; fun puzzles)
Yomawari -- 7.5/10 (Solid sound design and environment. Story needs a little digging to be fully understood but outside of the game length, is a complete gem)
Yomawari Midnight shadows 8.5/10 (Took the issues of Night Alone and worked them out; sound design is better than ever, game length is nearly twice as long, and the monsters make a terrifying return that puts anything in Night Alone to shame. If you're a fan of Yomawari 1, 2 is everything you could want in a sequel and more)

5/5
2/2

I gotta say, I went into Night Alone expecting an experience similar to The Witch's House or Ib, and while I didn't get exactly that I enjoyed the game for what it was. So, like I said, I'll be checking out the sequel.

>HtoL#NiQ

This was also another game I've had on my radar now for a while. They all sound interesting really. I don't think I'll be able to get to all 3 of these before October ends, but at least now I know what I'll be doing during winter break.

Thanks for the detailed response man.

I started the game up with a similar hope too, but likewise, ended up enjoying Yomawari for what it was anyway. The games are solid so I do believe you'll enjoy yourself, basing that assumption entirely on your enjoyment of Yomawari 1.
As for HtoL#NiQ, just note that you don't directly control the man character, but instead fairies. It's a puzzle platformer wherein you guide a girl named Mion through death traps while attempting to unravel the mystery of what happened to you and where you are. Were it not for the controls, I'd have easily recommended it to anybody and everybody interested. If you're limited on time/money/etc and can only play them one at a time, I'd suggest:

Yomawari 2 (releases tomorrow Oct. 24th) > Rose in the Castle of Twilight > htoL#NiQ. It's all good stuff.

Keep in mind that these titles are all also in-house competition winners from NIS too. They're the equivalent of indie titles spawned from the winners of idea man contests. They aren't ground-breaking games to play, but I found them to be bursting with charm, something that most current-gen games lack. Plus that also means they're relatively cheap even new, so go for it.
I legitimately didn't mean to talk this much about the games. I just really like them so I got excited
Hope you enjoy yourself

4/4
2/2
1/1
2/2
2/3 Earthbound is tremendously overrated
3/4 I really gotta give Transistor another shot
4/4
3/3

Sure, I'll try them out in that order. I've quickly fallen in love with these small, spooky, RPGMaker or like games as well. I'd even dare to say they're among my favorite genres now. I'm currently playing through an RPGMaker game called Mogeko Castle in fact.
Don't worry about it dude, this is what Sup Forums is for, or at least what we'd like it to be for.