Under Night Thread

The week of Wagner continues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q0S2ZvM434
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monday Night so tonight's lobby won't be as long.
Room: vidya
Pass: vee

any day now

I don't know of any major western event where they could announce it. I'm concerned we're waiting till they announce before the end of the year that they're pushing it back.

I don't even have words of encouragement at this point other than just fucking buy it

I might if play-asia does discounts during black friday. Do they?

I'm not actually sure about that, have nips taken control of Black Friday at all in the past?

Can't wait to try and rush inputs and FF before Gordeau throws out a 5C

TIME TO HURT MYSELF

remind me to never veil off and always just super

Why don't gord and wackner have a vs theme?

Same reason Hyde and Seth didn't when UNIB came out. They always add this kind of stuff later, plus I guess they wanted us to appreciate her own theme first.

But veil off basically wins grd cycle if it hits

Guess they added a new win line for Orie where she explicitly mentions Wagner. Or did she always say that to Yuzuriha?

It showed 0 with you merk, should I be worried

Ah so close.
Guess I have Orie under my belt now too

Yep, news to my ears, guess that is a unique win line against her. Orie is insane with this relatively simple 3k BnB

Charged thrust is wack

It's great

Everyone gets hit by that stupid shield bash

You have any idea how fucking good it feels to land that?

I don't know if you caught Arc Revo, Wagnerfag but that should prove as a good example of "high level" play with her. Not too sure on the BnBs there because even I can't seem to confirm off of 214A FF 5B sometimes

Also, fair warning to everyone, lobbies going to close in around 30-min to an hour

post it

I need like a comprehensive Anti-Gordeau guide. I can't get a feel for what to punish.

40:48
1:06:12
1:17:30
1:25:10
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q0S2ZvM434

Mizuumi has the frame data but if you're watching us, you have to bait out a 5C to whiff or else he just reverse beats out a 5A. Watching us should still prove helpful in getting through some gaps since he's not taking every match tonight.

thanks

Scythe spins (grim reaper) - Need to CS or spend 100 to make it safe. Dunno if you can punish from far away, but at the least Gord's turn ends
Slide (3C) - it's negative something, frame advantage gets worse the closer Gord is when he does it. Shielding this should(?) guarantee a punish
Overhead punch (6B) ends his turn
22B if they do it for whatever reason, I haven't even used it yet

Start doing your random gap closers to make me hesitate. Playing too clean with wag is free reign to ooga booga gord 5C/236A all day

>Overhead punch (6B) ends his turn
Or you know 22A it unless you can't cancel on block

No clue, wiki only says on hit

Fuck hippie... damn, you went HAM that last round

If only I landed my anti-air starter combo. I practiced that shit in mission mode for an hour and I still didn't get it down but I can simplify it and still get good damage off it.

Gordy gets to do the last part no matter what you do.

What the fuck is this CVO > EX command grab muscle memory

Our only saving grace, you can't swag for shit.

I used one of my Tekken strats and it worked well. But I feel like I played the game completely wrong.

To be honest you could've done anything to Yuzu and it would've worked.

I blame you guys. I keep getting away with my spaghetti setup "drop CVO and do EX assimilation on my opponent's wakeup" in these lobbies

Give us a solid month, we'll get used to your brainless shit sooner or later.

By then I'd be a genius and you'll all be left in the dust

At the rate you're learning, I'm sure you'll have one more combo on your belt

I don't need combos, I'm part of the darkness now

Alright, going to close in 7-ish minutes. Get your fill

Fuck you for saying that and fuck me for hearing it.

I think that will likely be my last of the night. Gordeau still remains a complete puzzle to me. I'll very likely be on Wednesday's lobby. GGs.

t. Wagnerfag

GGs man

I still feel like playing so I'll make another room.

And on that note, I'll end things here for tonight. Thanks for coming
GGs

Room is Sup Forums meets west pass vee no capital

I love learning new playstyles and i have pretty good execution from GG.

Should I learn Yuzu, Eltnum, Vatista, Hilda, Phonon, Akatsuki, or Wagner first?

Yuzu and Vatista if you want to test yourself
Hilda if you want to get used to disjointed normals
The rest are fairly basic

Sorry if anyone tried to join while was away for like 7 min. Had to take my medicine and stuff.

Eltnum if you have taste

where everyone go?

They got sick of my shit and probably went off to create their own room.

wut. what happened?

I'm just kidding (hopefully). They all just fucked off early tonight. I also went 0-20 and they probably didn't want to beat me into the ground anymore.

I didn't know you hada Yuzu. It's way better than mine. Why don't you play her more?

Phonon feels so weird to play. I don't know how you do it.

I don't "have a yuzu" lol

What makes you say that? You're doing more combos that I can do.

I'm just doing the trail combo. I do them for a lot of characters.

That's super impressive. You're even doing the 4-1 combo 100%. I still drop my 3-1 combo.

I can't figure out this girls buttons at all. I can see why you play her over Yuzu since she feels way harder to use.

It's really the only combo I remember. her trials were too hard. I only completed up to that point.

I finally figured out that her big spin move is the force function

desu I hate that move. 22A never wants to come out (as seen just now).

You should seriously play Yuzu more in these lobbies. I'm sure Hippie and Merk would love to fight a competent one.

two more than I'm off to bed.

Good games Yuzubro. I'm off to bed.

Goodnight.

Good games friend. Seriously though you should consider playing Yuzu more, It's really good and blows mine out of the fucking water.

Ehh, my waifu is Phonon, then Orie, and then maybe... Linne

You can cheat on them a little bit to play some Yuzu in the lobbies. Show her hows she's meant to be played