ITT: Habits you picked up from vidya

ITT: Habits you picked up from vidya.

To this day I can't eat a sandwich I make alone without making the Heavy eating noise or spouting at least one voice line.

Drinking Dr.Pepper and not thinking about 'BONK!!!!'

I do this, fuck. I sing the little diddy every time I make a sandwich. "SANDVICH AND ME GOING TO KEECK YOUR ASS"

Lets wallow in our autism together, comrade

>Isaac is my favorite game of all time.
>Whenever you pick up an item, it shows it's name and a subtitle underneath
>Whenever I acquire something in my head I will recite it's name and come up with a short description as its subtitle for it

>Whenever I acquire something
And by this I mean whenever I pick something up in real life

I slam my hands against a desk and yell out OBJECTION when I disagree with something

i used to walk like isaac clarke after finishing the first dead space

I didn't try running like Sonic. I tried running like Shadow.

Thanks to Thief I always close all the doors behind me

You don't wanna know the habits I picked up from Rape Simulator

Every time I eat a sandwich I catch a fever and die.

Tell me user

Was going to come in here and call you guys impressionable, autistic faggots, but then I realised I'm probably way older than most of you and then I realised I actually envy your silliness and your innocence.

I recognize that thumbnail. That's a still from an X-Files episode, isn't it.

I butter my toast.....on the wrong side

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

If I see a weird object that I don't think anyone would stop me from taking, I take it.

Because it'll probably come in handy for a later puzzle

The only thing i've picked up that isn't at all autistic is probably the way Niko walks down stairs in GTA IV

I'm pretty sure playing Sniper changed my accent a bit

When I play Ken I turn literally retarded

Sometimes I sneak around in dark places (even my house) and walk really quietly because it reminds me of Thief. My steps are actually really quiet thanks to it, I like to spook friends and family often and they say I creep on them like a ghost.

whenever I play pokemon I always wear my lucario fursuit out of habit

I scream like the goblins from wc3 when i trip or almost drop something. It's now pure habbit.

Whenever I drink I always drink from the corner of my mouth so the cup/bottle doesn't block my vision. Even when I'm not playing vidya I do this, cant drop the habit.