Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.hermanmiller.com/office/office-chairs?lang=en_US
youtube.com/watch?v=kIOs4_SsQhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use a lawnchair.

damn that looks so autistic and uncomfortable. You gaymer retards need a nice sleek office chair
fucking patrician, I lay in bed like a heathen

DXRacer is overpriced, you can get the exact same chairs rebranded for almost half price.

>still no gamer chair that i can shit in

link?

Are all of you poorfags still gonna be bragging about your 100 dollars saved when you can't walk without the use of a walker because you felt the need to sit in a plastic hand-me-down bar stool?

Everybody has one.

Really depends on your area, but there's a ton of rebranded options.

I live in Canada so a Clutch only cost me 350 dollars after tax and shipping thanks to their continuous 20% discounts.

looks pretty comfortable desu

>buy new office chair
>starts falling apart within a couple years

stop

I use a basic office chair, its comfy and I like it, my friend purchased one of these chairs because he saw a lot of streamers using them, and ultimately he said its extremely overpriced for what it is.

>buying a faggot gaymur chair instead of a decent office chair

>he doesn't have a maxnomic memory foam chair
enjoy your overpriced piece of shit

The back of my office recliner chair is broken because I kept falling asleep at the computer 24/7 for half a year instead of using a bed, I am very healthy

The only reason they're a thing is because of Youtube e-celebs get them for free and shill them.

I've bought "decent" office chairs and they fucking degrade into nothing in no time. I'm 130 fucking pounds and my office chair which cost 200 bucks on a good sale with high ratings only lasted 1 year comfortably. By the 2nd year the foam had compacted down to the point where my finger pressure could touch the particle board underneath.

Meanwhile I paid 150 more for a steel frame cold foam chair that's a year old now and still feels the same as the day I bought it.

Now, if you can get a Herman Miller second hand or via a ridiculous sale, then yes you might have a better option. But general office chairs are fucking GARBAGE quality. It's well worth spending a touch more just for something that won't degrade.

Okay, legit question, Sup Forums
Why do they make gaming chairs look like fucking bucket seats from sports/racing cars? Bucket seats are meant to hold you in place and keep your body from moving. Shouldn't vidya chairs be super comfy and supportive? Why do they make them look like the equivalent of a straight jacket?

I know it's over priced as fuck because of "gamer gear" but god damnit that chair look great for my posture.

It never stops, if a chair can hold its original form for 2-3 years thats a massive success

2 years is pretty good considering you sit in it everyday and likely weigh 500lbs.

You just threw as many buzzwords in there as you could huh?

>not weighing 600lbs
>2017
Get on your shit user

Not that I'd be interested in the first place, but I'd never be able to after working at a store selling car seats for children that look very much like that one.

>If a chair can hold its original form for 2-3 years
Again, it didn't. One year comfortably, the second year it had gone to completely garbage.

For 150 dollars more I'm getting a chair that will likely last 5/10 years.

But by all means keep being retarded and sinking endless money into garbage quality office chairs and spending more money, thinking you're saving anything.

pic related: me

>chairlets

Lmao plebs. Who /bed/ master race here.

>not part of Ikea 40 skittles master race chair.

Holy shit monkey who the fuck are you talking to? I'm agreeing with you saying cheap chairs are pieces of shit that break in 2-3 years if you're lucky. I agree with your point and then get called a retard.

I unironically have this chair and it is unironically the best chair I've ever had

I just sit on the desk with the monitor inbetween my legs but I have the screen pointing towards the sky so I can just look down at it

literally no reason to own a chair

ive been waiting for that day for a long time, seeing that picture made my sphincter retract.

Serious question bros, where do you get a good chair? The only place ive ever gone to is Staples and office max and they look pretty cheap. Where can i get a decent chair?

Do people really fall for the "gaymer chair" meme?

cheapchairs.com

supercheapchairs.com

Is that what happened to boogie?

store.hermanmiller.com/office/office-chairs?lang=en_US

I'm ready to buy the greatest chair that can be had for under $500, for only $57. New.

I'm not telling what it is, because there's only a few available at that price, and I don't want you leaving none for me.

For me, It's always the synthetic leather falling apart after 2 years, and I'm 140lbs.
So how much does an actual genuine leather chair could cost?

At least put a goddamn pillow on it, Jesus Christ.

Depends on what you mean by genuine leather.

"Genuine" is actually a level of quality of leather and the second worst thereof.

get a wooden chair that wont erode in 1 year and fuck your posture, just put something comfy on it and you're fine.

I have a staples mesh task chair, it's actually really sturdy and ergonomic with all the adjustments.

I wanted to get one of these gaming chairs for the 4D armrests but they are all way too narrow, even the wider ones are not as wide as my much cheaper chair. I don't get why they do that

Jokes on you faggot, I don't expect to live that long thankfully.

Tell us after you buy it, then

Get a mesh or cloth material

You sit a ton? correct. You need something to sit in for long times that is nice and comfy? bam 'gaming chair' its a pretty simple concept, I dont get the racer look myself but when you spend so much time in a chair a fancy one is appealing.

Patrician's choice coming through

Imagine an old man in the deep south sitting on his porch, straw in his mouth, rocking back and forth in a racing pro gaming chair.

>sitting
>standing
>not hanging from the ceiling and having your PC setup upside down
Fucking plebs

Mine broke in a month and I've been stupid careful with it.

Really mad desu

What is going on there

Is that a chair or a piece of abstract art

Master race

I don't know, I was assuming that genuine leather was taken from animals and not "made in a lab" like the synthetic equivalent.
You know, like "genuine leather" jackets which are extremely durable, and fake leather jackets made from China which last less than a year.
I was assuming it was the same thing with chairs and other types of furniture.

>fart in it once
>becomes permanently imbued with feces odor

Oh good a chair that lets me put flowers and pencils inside it's folds.

Because if you ever left the house, and didn't weigh 300 fucking lbs, you'd know that this is the most comfortable type of car seat.

Calling a chair that lasts 2-3 years a "massive success" is erroneous if you're agreeing with me. That would imply that a chair SHOULD last that time frame.

If you wanted to agree, you'd say something more along the lines of "If an office chair lasts 2-3 years that's a miracle and you should buy a fucking lottery ticket."

i fart alot on my chair but it smells more like my balls

Pls lurk more before posting ok thank u

You are misunderstanding that guy.

>agree with opinion
>still gets mad
this type of thing only happens here swear to god

I use one of these. $130 Dollarydoos, or $100 burgerbux.
It's pretty good, and not too expensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIOs4_SsQhY

Not my fault people can't fucking understand context and the importance of positive vs negative connotations on a primarily English fucking message board. Also I'm far below the tonality of anger supplied in his response so I don't know what you're talking about.

Sounds more like you got called out on being retarded and can't deal.

The back and base will be cracked to shit within a year

This is Sup Forums. "Retard" is the default state.

what is the barcalounger of gaming chairs?

What's a good office chair that can lean back and lock into place? My doctor says I have the back of a 40 year old.

why dont you reply to the person you're having an argument and not me

stop leaning back

I need a chair with a large surface area for my fat ass, no arm rests, and doesn't spin. I always sit Indian style

These chairs typically have really good lumbar support (and the one in the pic comes with a cushion as well) and memory foam generally makes them even comfier.

i have one and its definitely a great buy. you dont always need to get dxracer theres lots of comparable and cheaper alternatives.

I'd rather kill myself than live with good posture.

I got one because the ergonomic ones that weren't gaming chairs around my area were way beyond my budget. Got a gamer one and it's pretty good. Lumbar support is decent, neck support wasn't so I removed that one

Standing and sitting are different. Sitting ramrod stiff at a 90 angle puts a lot of unnecessary pressure directly on your spine.

So that i can instalock heads stupid

Its*

So I've bought pic related last week, honestly I curse myself for buying shit chairs from staples over the years. If you have the extra money to spend on one, it's well worth it. If you want to get one I'd suggest comparing all the brands and taking your body height and weight into consideration and buying a model that will suit you. Yes its a meme chair, yes its quite pricey but how much do you value yourself for a comfortable seat at the end of the day?

I have that problem too, the neck pillow just seems to make everything worse and causes pain, I thought at first it was a side effect pf correcting my posture so I stuck it out but now I figure it was just bad for me.

Office chairs always last 2 years at best, my gaming chair has lasted me 5 years so far and I'm scared it might explode any minute, it still feels like new except for the shaky arm rests

It's made to force you to look up so you don't develop a bad stance but if your monitors aren't up your eye level it will feel like it's getting in the way

good to hear user, hope mine lasts as well.
Oh and I forgot to mention, my main issue researching those "gaming" bucket seat chairs was that I was worried I wouldn't be able to seat cross-legged/indian style, as they all seemed to have large "wings" on the seat. Quite pleased with this model as it doesn't have that and I can comfortably seat as I please.

Oh, that explains it. I live in student accomodation so I have to deal with the shitty desks they provide and my monitors are not at the proper level because of it, it's a weird and uncomfortable setup and it hurts my neck to look at my side screens ( i can't even get the chair under the desk.)

I got one very similar and shit is not very comfortable on my ass but I will say it keeps my posture in check.

I have this. The fucking arm rests keep getting loose and now I misplaced the fucking tightener wrench so it's fucked.

>trusting some gamer meme brand instead of reputable used office furniture brands like Steelcase that have been working with wageslave ergonomics since before you were born and are actually made to last because business level support is not a fucking joke

Who says you can't shit in it? Do it and try to claim the warranty.

I have but mine is probably suffering from Alzheimer's. It's shit.

Do you people on this board ever do anything besides call each other fat, broke, and retarded?

Of course, you fat broke tard

That's obvious, and I would opt for one but we're talking about a $300 chair vs a ~$900+ chair. Plus the one thing I really wanted was the recliner throwback, kind of like a seat in a car. I have my tv hanging over my monitor and its ultra comfy to watch movies and play console vidya

Ikea actually. Markus and Valmar or whatever they called are pretty decent. Or aim higher and try to find Herman Miller and Steelcase in your local stores.

Thats the same chair pewdiepie is selling.
All of them are buying the same fucking chair to the same fucking chinese guys on alibaba. You just send your logo and BAM you have your own chair (minimum order 1000)

Its fucking shit.

I showed that pic to a guy working in a chair factory years agi and he told me that thats literally impossible and its fake

oooh nice

headrest AND flat armrests instead of curved

would love that...well would prefer the armrests longer and a bit wider

so do i...wish i could find something decent tho

Exactly, got this chair for 1/2 the price of a DX and I love it, its basically all the same shit anyway

Also fuck those herman miller shills, like anyone is gonna drop 1000 for a fucking chair without a headrest