What are your thoughts on the story of V3?

What are your thoughts on the story of V3?

I love Junko!

Kyoko is best girl!

It probably could have been implemented better but the core idea of it was genius

>tfw kaede was around for only 1 case
i actually liked her reeeeeee

shuichi is just a shitty imitation of makoto and hajime

Based shuichi is the best of the danganronpa protagonists, you turbo pleb.

>I'm high IQ

Just a more refined way of saying it.

>tfw no chiaki gf

How can you like one of the worst examples of waifubait in the series over the only protagonist in the main series that has actual character development

Shuichi is easily best protag. I enjoy Hopelet and Hajime is no doubt great but, Shuichi is the best hands down.

The story itself was shit as always. The cases were great.

>How can you like one of the worst examples of waifubait

Waifubait is just a meme word at this point. Kaede was a great protagonist*

shuichi is cliched as fuck and is just a character for people to self insert as

All 3 were shit

They both sucked.

>just finished the last of the free time events
>suddenly in love with Kaede

At first I was happy, because out of all the cast, I only wanted Shuichi, Himiko and Maki to survive. And I was happy because they ended up being survivors.

But not anymore. Now there's someone missing. Someone who didn't make it.

>just a character for people to self insert as
Compared to the other two? No way. We're he just a self insert then he would have completely forgotten about Kaede the next day and moved on to the loli like I did. That's wasn't the case however

I can't think of a better addition to the trials than this mechanic, I just wish it was either more difficult or had multiple rounds. V3's OST is fantastic.

>kaede dies
>rantaro becomes the protag instead of shuichi
How would this have made you feel?

How would you play as a corpse?

Yeah it's a damn shame that it was soooo easy. Wasted potential

Too bad closing argument music sucked ass.

I don't know, OP you couldn't tell from the other 100 Dangan Ronpa Generals?

Ok so counting out DR2 since nobody died, the dead DR1/DR3/V3 characters are having threesomes based on the numbered order in which they died in. Each member for each cast will bone two other members for the rest of eternity based on the numbered order they died in.

Oh and if there aren't enough matches left then the leftovers get each other.

Kiibo isn't here because robots have no souls.

The whole point was to break your expectations.

Shuichi himself should have been a shitty detective, but he managed to break down all the cases and eventually found out that everything is a lie and the only winning move is not to play

>a shitty imitation of makoto and hajime

Nigga he's nothing like Hopefag. He straight out rejected hope and was prepared to kill himself to end the killing game. Makoto would never do something like that.

>yfw the game actually doesn't break the fourth wall not even once on chapter 6

Game would be much better. I'm tired of playing as betas.

you know why

Would have turned me gay

>Sayaka/Chisa/Rantaro
>getting to bone two hot babes for the rest of time
Hot

Childhood is liking Maki or Kaede. Adulthood is realizing Miu is the best girl.

high iq post

I had fun with it at the very least, but I agree the concept was wasted on the execution to some extent.
I miss the old closing argument theme too buddy, but I don't completely abhor the new one. Oh well I suppose.

Because Makoto isn't retarded.

Agreed

What would be your Ultimate Talent?

I can't read nip but I'm gonna guess that says Despair on the left and Hope on the right

It's great but many people don't get it and just think Kodaka doesn't care about the series.
It's meant to make us confused on the truth and fiction.

i want to fuck chiaki

Failior

>Mukuro/Bandai/Kaede
farm'd

>Kiibo isn't there because robots have no souls

Take that back you robophobe.

disagree vs agree

It's just all my favorite assholes in the series packed together in one room, that's the only reason why I saved it. I doubt Togami and Ouma would be rooting for hope, though.

Everyone post your position on the scale and your V3 waifu
>Middle master race
>Angie

And Kaede isnt? Come the fuck on. Kaede was even more cliche the only difference was she was a playable female instead of a playable male.

>Sayaka/Chisa/Rantaro
>Mukuro/Bandai/Kaede
>Leon/Gozu/Ryoma
>Chihiro/Seiko/Kirumi
>Mondo/Tengen/Angie
>Taka/Izayoi/Tenko
>Hifumi/Koichi/Korekiyo
>Celeste/Ruruka/Miu
>Sakura/Juzo/Gonta

I guess Miaya may not count cause she died before the game. So I guess that leaves Junko, Kaito, Kokichi and Tsumugi for a foursome?

Ultimate Nothing

Thanks
Oh alright

I like the game but I'm not 100% convinces on what Tsumugi said. It's a confusing and vague ending.

Same. It's why I'm bored with the games overall and hoping V3 is the last one. It's just the same stupid shit tropes being repeated.

Hard right

The problem with the ending is not what they were presenting but how they presented it. It fucking dragged on for fucking ever

*convinced

Giga Nigga getting it in. Mukuro and Kaede are gonna get blacked and then farm'd.

>Leon/Gozu/Ryoma
>Leon getting cucked from pussy even in death
Sounds accurate.

brainlet spotted.

Don't talk about my wife like that.

>Sakura/Juzo/Gonta
Fuck.... this needs to be a doujin.

Why is maki so autsitic?

Post your rarest Angie

daily reminder all of the dangan girls are all canonically paid actresses on TV that would never be caught dead with smelly neets like you guys

Who /dub/ here??

I mean that Makoto is gutless compared to the other protags. He relied on Kirigiri to do all the actual work while he went on spouting the Word of Hope to everyone like a Hope Mormon.

Makoto was also horribly incompetent and the only reason he lived for as long as he did was because of his Talent. Hajime, a fucking normie, was more competent than him. He got more done and he only had a chubby gamer girl to rely on for the most part. Meanwhile, Shuichi had to man the fuck up and start relying on himself if he was gonna get anything done. The only help he needed was to stop being a beta.

Would you watch a danganronpca v3 anime?

I get that the ending was supposed to reflect the whole "lie vs truth" theme by being open ended but that doesn't really excuse it, at least for me. There's no satisfaction in getting to the end because most of the questions remain unanswered because you can't tell the truth from the lies. Everything just becomes speculation because of that until there's a sequel or spinoff that reveals what really happened. That's my only problem with it though.

Autism is her charm point

>Taka/Izayoi/Tenko
>Tenko gets paired with two of the most troublesome males
Lol

Yes, would you watch a V3 stageplay?

Probably not since nobody subs the stage plays

Yeah because he had a competent detective to rely on. Kaede didn't.

It'll happen eventually I'm sure

Ultimate Lack of Talent

Well they needed an end game trail so might aswell, they always dragged since dr2

No

Savage

CHIAKI IS NOT CHUBBY YOU TRIPLE INFINITY NIGGER

Only for the memes

I want to fuck Angie's voice

>implying hajime/shuichi wouldn't be affected by a retard singularity if they inserted kyoko into those games

I'd watch it with Sup Forums in case anything good came of it.
I can't handle the stageplays, they're hilarious and so well-spirited but I just can't handle the cringe factor.

What kind of bullshit explanation was this? She could've just said the plot tells her to do stuff and leave at that

danganronpa v2, where you play as rantaro and commit the perfect crime at the end, trying to get away with it to become the ultimate survivor when

Who cares, it's a VN.

I played using the dub I the nonstop debate dialog lines were making me sick if I tried to read them,
actually enjoyed the game much more on the dub

>Relied on Kirigiri
>When the beginning of the game can basically be summed up as "fuck off kid I'm doing my own thing"
>Still manages to figure out trials with only vague hints.

>Hajime had both Chiaki and Hopeman to depend on, even if Hopeman didn't help half the time.

>Shuichi is the fucking ultimate detective but still manages to get most of the cast killed off, even deciding to kill himself off in the end. Not to mention that the cast of V3 was hell of alot more helpful than both the casts of DR1 and DR2.

What Dangan do you feel you are like the most?

I feel I'm like Ouma the most. Back in school I used to be the class clown and joke and prank around while being a short dude. Quite a lot of guys hated me and found me annoying. I also got bullied on by a tall girl who turned out she did it since she had a crush on me.

The most you'll get is a manga or light novel

>that artist
Might as well just post one of the images of Shuichi getting pounded in his ass if we're heading in that direction

For me it's Nagito - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

>tfw Chiaki for vidya

It's likely going to be a light novel or manga like Terasawa said. Which is fine with me because I'm not spending another dime on another game.

For me, it's Monodam. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

I was full Gundam in 1st and 2nd grade until I made more friends.

For me, it is Junko. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

For it's Hifumi

I can relate to Tsumugi's FTEs pretty much, just replace plain with quiet in 'so plain that nobody notice you' parts. I also get excited about weeb things somethings if other bring it up.