Start game

>start game
>can't ever finish games

I'm the same way. Start a game and get into it then days pass and can't get myself to play it.

I wish I could though. A lot of games are still in my backlog

likewise. I am pretty sure I have games that are 90% finished too

you gotta make it a habit

you also gotta learn when to call it quits - not every game you buy is going to be good, so you gotta know when it's the right time to just put it down and admit you made a bad call

fucking same user
I have Hollowknight, Cuphead, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Space, LISA, Mass Effect, Metro Last Light, Mirrors Edge, Papers Please, Portal 2, To the Moon, and Wolfenstein New Order just sitting there waiting to be finished

it feels fucking bad man

That is pretty similar to mine too

>223 games on Steam
>only ever played about 50 of them
>the only game I play now is TF2

I enjoyed all of them, and want to finish them, but I just never do. I don't even know why. I played Hollowknight the other day for the first time in 2 months and loved it, told myself I was goign to finish it, but havent

Do Portal 2 first that game is quick as hell

Mirror's Edge next if you know what you're doing

Same with papers please which I don't understand why I haven't finished since it's supposed to be short but just haven't

I don't subscribe to the "backlog" mentality that people have. Don't finish games just for the sake of finishing them.

Same user. Maybe it's because I play on PC..

Are you me

I do the same. Mostly on PC games. Idk why. I can't sit in a computer chair and play games that way. Maybe I'm just not used to PC gaming or something but it just isn't me

This

This

My problem is I don't have a comfy chair. My back is fucked

mine too. I have shit lumbar support and I have to have it if I wanna play games

Get this chair

Looks like shit

The number of games I’ve actually beat is probably in the single digits. Burning out and losing interest seems common. It’s hard to stay tuned unless the plot is really enjoyable or the combat is unique. Might as well move on instead of hoping you’ll have more fun.

>a game
>is shit

Name (1) game

Jackie Chan

Tbis

My backlog was basically nonexistent 2 years ago. I always finished what I started and usually in just a couple of days after starting since I only played one or two games at a time. Now I get maybe 10 hours in and drop it unless it's something I'm stupidly excited for like Zelda. I miss being a teenager, I had something in those days that I don't now and it's not a lack of time to play.

It's okay, half of what you listed is utter trash and not worth playing in the first place.

I hate video games

>play game
>"hey player, if you go here then it's the final mission!"
>never play it again

anyone else do this?

I do

PLEB ASS nigga fuck that get a noble chair

goddamn the light i see it i have the strength to FINISH THESE FUCKING GAMES

Jsjsjsj

Weekday

>beat dancer of the boreal valley
>3 weeks ago
convince me to go through lothric castle and end this

Find a new hobby. you are probably just over games my friend.

Maybe

>start game
>it's horrible, so I stop playing and delete it
>have incessant thoughts about the game
>download it again, still horrible, delete it
>repeat the above 3 or 4 times
>finally decide to beat it
>hate every moment of it
>start downloading the sequal

someone please save me

If you play timesink games like MMOs or Overwatch drop them. If you'd rather read/watch a movie/go outside for that day instead of playing video games then do it. You don't have to do video games every day.

>trys playing new games

>just goes back to playing the same 2-3 games everytime or just not playing any games at all

Do you like torturing yourself?

I feel the same way with minecraft. I find something I want to build, get excited, and download the game only to have the the camera give me motion sickness. Does anyone else get motion sickness when trying to plat minecraft?

Sometimes

I'd wager it isn't masochistic tendencies so much as a natural compulsion to finish things.

like finishing a meal even though you're full
or watching a bad movie to the end just to see how it ends

>good memories of childhood game
>play it again years later
>realize the game is shit
>never finish it

No

>game is shit
>drop it and never finish it
>game is amazing
>don't want it to end and stop playing

Fuck me.