MODS BTFO BY HIRO: THE GAME:

Brainstorm for possible vidya ideas for a console game? I'm thinking liberal snowflakes btfo by Asian web developer in real time third-person

It's a bit rough, but this is still a fairly amusing shitpost.

Yeah, it was a quick job.

Imagine being OP, he must have a very exciting life in order to have the idea to create this great thread

>hurtbutt

imagine being a power hungry faggot. Then imagine your boss (who doesn't pay you anything) walks over and tells you to stop being a faggot.

the mods are a fucking joke

It's beautiful

I posit active infiltration. Maybe instead of mario bricks there are mods and you crack them open to see if they were a commie shill. Shill spines are powerups. They nourish Hiro and grant him energy

cap of btfo?

imagine being a social outcast who does it for free on a little chinese girl cartoon image board, so butthurt about the election that literally took place a fucking year ago that you redirect any relevant discussion of something that has absolutely nothing to do with global politics to a political board, only to be blown out by some greasy chink that can barely speak english

Lurk moar but here you go because hilarity

It'd actually be a game about some chink faggot bending his knee to a bunch of people wanting to gossip about drama on the wrong fucking board.

#JeSuisMods

>b-bending his knee

>literally traumatized by NFL autism

bump

based Emperor Hiromooto

I can see it now. The ALPHA janitors cleaning the streets of retard scum. Then your dirty fag boy boss walks over (who pays you millions) tells you to stop. You think he can fucking stop those based motherfuckers????

>being this mad

no one should be allowed to have this much joy in life.

the protagonists