Say thank you

say thank you

Thank you, based gook.

3d world is overrated as fuck imo

>tfw he wrote rosalina's storybook in secret because he didn't want miyamoto pulling the plug on it
>clearly told miyamoto to fuck himself this time with all the weird shit he added included good ending where mario marries peach
BASED KOIZUMI

>Sunshit - 92

Doesn't even deserve to be above 40

3dworld was okay, i tried replaying it a few days ago. couldn't play it properly.

tfw getting bad at videogames

I don't think you're bad at video games, I just think the viewing angle of 3d world is not a good one. Really hard to gauge your distance from things because you can't adjust the camera to see things from all angles. That's my biggest gripe with the game.

one of the best 3D platformers ever made

Koizumi is based as fuck.

these are all terrible games kek

Arigato, Koizumi-sama.

Danke gookmeister

Koizumi is a cool dude with some pretty out there ideas. I wish they would give him Zelda again every once in a while.

the iizuka of mario

I can barely play vidya properly anymore, on level with polygon journalists playing Doom for fps games on pc.

I reached space world levels in 3D World, and have all the green stars in every level up until that, and all the top flag captures in every level with every character until that point.

i just can't play videogames good anymore, for some reason. I think it might be contagious autism.

Fuck out of here.

spot the gamecube babby

but i didnt play any of those games

is he working on odyssey?
Nintendo always has a lot of great talent at hand to be honest, But they only put miyamoto on front probably because he's a good "face" for the company more than for his actual talent

I'll thank him for giving me Majora's Mask. But that's about it.

He shall over throw Miyamoto's reign over Nintendo once and for all

Yeah 3D World and 3D Land should not be 94 and 90. 3D World does looking beautiful in places, but that's about it. It's main draw is 4 player co-op and a lot of the time it's a huge pain. Even though we have Rayman Origins and Legends, Nintendo can't seem to figure out that constantly bumping into each other and giving people the ability to pick each other up, while fun for a few minutes, is actually incredibly fucking annoying and stops anyone who wants to play the game to play the game. The amount of times I've played with 4 people and 2 people would jump over a gap only for one to bounce off the other's head causing the stepped on to die is just annoying.

The levels are also relatively easy, I only really stuggled with the last few (crown-crown or whatever it's called), and if you're playing single player you've got to do every level 5 times. Like wow, the game isn't that good/replayable, though thankfully the levels are short. Unthankfully, the levels are too short for satisfaction during a normal playthrough. The only redeeming quality in the game is finding the green stars which is still fun.

3D Land has similar issues, but it's on 3DS and is the first instalment so I'll let it pass.

Thanks for helming the rehash machine. At lease you're competent at what you do.

Nah, it is legit the best in the series. But all the games are great.

No shit, Miyamoto trained Koizumi to replace him.

I'm not a Barney fag though.