Where were you when xbox won?

Where were you when xbox won?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/ja-JP/store/p/STEINS-GATE-/BS2B7CBR6JK7
github.com/Cxbx-Reloaded/Cxbx-Reloaded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on PC where 4k has been around for like a decade

That is pretty neat actually. Really wish they had proper exclusives, it could be a pretty decent console.

What prize is there for winning?

i dont really see why this matters that much

>look, we can upres old games
Wow
Amazing

I was here eating doritos, why? what happened?

>2560x1920
i don't buy it one bit, not after the videos i've seen. i think he means 2x.

>Xbox One S
>Xbox One X
Wait wait wait... What happens if I own a launch model Xbone?

That had better just be written that way because the original model is discontinued.

in a alternate reality?
mindfucked by salvia?
In a mental institute?

Reminder that this will only work for a very limited amount of games

>westerntrash with barebones gameplay
>and Ninja Gaiden
*yawn*

When the fuck is this going live today? It's 7am, stayed up all night for fucking nothing so far

source on that?

What's the point when none of you have a 4k monitor?

xbox is trash and will always be trash

>being an early adopter
Kek

Sonytears

Installing NGB, Fuzion Frenzy, Crimson Skies, and Bloodrayne 2. Anything else I should play from this batch?

Xbox One S is just a slim version. Hardware's the same as launch.

no
one
cares
console
faggot

MCC came out in 2014, I had to.
Halo is the only series I buy religiously.

You know, all the shit they have been doing with their ecosystem is cool as fuck and I'll buy an XboneX immediately if it weren't for the small detail that I'm a huge weeb.

Their lack of weeb games is literally the only thing has kept me from getting on board.

What the fuck does that even mean? 16x the resolution?

More like 16 x 0 = 0 games this thing has

I thought it had a slight RAM upgrade or some shit along those lines.

reminder xbone's 'backwards compatibility' will only work on games they can still sell digitally, since M$ won't spend money on games you can only buy secondhand
M$ is pretty open about this and has removed BC suggestions from their site because the game was delisted
meaning most games with licensed music or likeness of real people won't get added unless they're already being sold
no JSRF, ever

WOW!
That would look great on 60 fps!

So when's Ninja Gaiden Black going to be on PC, desu?

>microsoft seems like consumer pro with no games
>sony seems like anti consumer shithead with games

fuck this

What the fuck else are they gonna OP? They have no new games so they need to wheel out the old shit again.

In 2005

Cool but I've never been interested in the original Xbox's library, which is why I never bought one. The only game I was ever sad to see go to Xbox was Jetset Radio. I think I can live without it.

well, that's not entirely true
microsoft.com/ja-JP/store/p/STEINS-GATE-/BS2B7CBR6JK7

Cpu is clocked higher too

Congrats, you fell for Microsoft's standard bullshit marketing. They said 4X, not 4K. As in "4 times the resolution of 480p", or like the IGN description in the image less deceptively states: 1080p.

>with barebones gameplay

None of those games are Persona or Final Fantasy

640x480 times 4 is 2560x1920
they probably mean 1280x960 though because the videos released of it have jaggies out the ass

The misuse/misunderstanding of the term "Native Resolution" drives me up an autistic wall.

>tfw i didn't buy steins;gate 0 at launch and it's never going on sale again

This

user, take a deep breath.

How many times does 307,200 go into 1,228,800?
How many times can you duplicate 640x480 on to a space of 1280x960?

theyre only doing an about face because they're getting their assholes fucked into the ground. they have to do all this "nice" stuff like backwards compatibility and six thousand different coloured controllers and shit just to stand a chance (they don't).

remember the 360? remember their proprietary hard drives that cost literally ten times what they were worth? remember them inventing the concept of charging people to use peer 2 peer connections?

i mostly play on pc these days, so i dont really know what you mean when you say sony is anti consumer. i used my ps4 to play bloodborne and persona 5. it worked fine.

>not saying what is anti-consumer

your shitty jpg speaks more than real evidence ever could.

i bet they are literally shaking from decades old games

>neogaf spacing

hope they add jade empire and battlefront 2

>He has to pay for his old games

>we can do what emulators have been doing since 2001
>however, its only on 13+ year old games.

>So desperate for exclusives that they buy a new console to play old games

>he thinks double spacing after green texting is neogaf

i've been here since before you knew what Sup Forums was, you shit cunt. no one thinks you're cool. stop trying to tell everyone how long you've been here. you're a faggot. you're wrong. you fuck men. men with cocks. you're a faggot.

>I will be able to play Halo CE and Halo 2 at 16x the resolution on Xbox One X
>I will be able to play Halo 3-5 in 4K on Xbox One X
The Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch will be my best purchases.

it's how you should note resolutions when you aren't a savage

Isn't this just stuff that both consoles should've done ages ago? I'm not the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see why backwards compatibility wasn't already a thing in PS4/XB1.
I mean PS3 can run PS2 and Vita can run PS1.

Double space in between different subjects.
Keep it single spaced if your next line relates to the greentext.

doesn't change the fact that they are not porting the OG Xbox games that were hidden gems and havn't already gotten rereleases on other platforms. come back when microsoft actually wants my money

>le we have emulators xdd
There is no, and never will be, an OG Xbox emulator. Why do you faggots come in these threads and act like there is one?

But that was under matricks control. There is a reason why he got kicked out, mainly the "if you want sp games then buy the 360".

github.com/Cxbx-Reloaded/Cxbx-Reloaded

>no Jet Set Radio Future
who cares?

people that like games besides jet set radio

>caring about weebshit

Name 20 og xbox games even worth replaying after already 100% them back when they released. Go ahead I'll wait

Holy fuck. I'm gonna pre-order the xbox one x first I thought consoles weren't worth it but this seems to be good

>Xbox games on pc

Same here brother

jackie chan

Name 20 games period even worth replaying after already 100% them back when they released.

>tfw steel battallion will forever be trapped on the og xbox
>wont go BC because of the controller
>once all OG xboxs die the game is lost forever

Gotta say I'm jelly because of that Crimson Skies. Trying to get that shit run on a modern pc is fucking hard.

>Xbox One has no exclusives
>have to resort to backwards compatibility with games from TWO generations ago to try and win

OG xbox classics > bloodbornestation 4 movies

I'll give credit wherer it's due. This is exactly what console backwards compatibility should be about. I wish Sony would do it too

if 2K is 16x resolution, PC has been able to render Xbox, GameCube and PS2 games at 64x resolution for fucking years and years lol. it is trivial to emulate 6th gen systems at 4K native and has been for the better part of a decade

>Burnout 3 in 4K

Halo CE
Halo 2
THPS2X
THUG
THUG 2
Spider-Man 2
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
JSRF
Simpsons Hit & Run
GTA III
GTA VC
Sonic Riders
Republic Commando
KotOR
Conker Live and Reloaded
Morrowind
DoA 4
Oddworld: Munch's Oddyssey
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Eh good enough, I didn't even have an Xbox.

none of those are exclusives lmfao

OG Xbox games only helped OG Xbox be third place that gen, when they were new, what makes you think anyone cares now?

Ya'll getting hilariously tricked.

There is no Xbox emulator

burnout games NEVER EVER because it has too much licensed music

oh fuck, realy?
I want a Steam release or something

actually i'm retarded, you can still buy it digitally on 360 so it's actually pretty likely.

>ps4 babby mad because we have real games and he has press 'x' to win third person movies

>all these sony ponys insisting that backwards compatibility doesn't count

There is a scientific notation of difference between Crimson Skies (2000) and Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (2004). HRTR is an Indiana Jones / Uncharted arcade plane adventure. CS on the PC is sorta like World of Airplanes before World of Airplanes.

>specifically built to play JSRF
>with horrendous graphical glitches
Theres no emulator

an emulator in early development is still an emulator. things don't cease to exist because you don't like them.

It counts, just not as much as you think. I wish PS4 was backwards compatible, but then again, my backlog for this gen is already too big and I still have a PS3.

And things don't eventually become a working state just because you want them to. Cxbx on a fundamental level is not an emulator. It's just a streamlined way of porting directX code off of an original Xbox disc, which I must say leads to very buggy code.

S E E T H I N G

define an emulator, then.

Older games look like shit at high resolution.

>jet set radio future

Dolphin is an emulator. You take the iso/rom of a game from that console and you physically emulate the inner workings and processes of the console. Cxbx is not an emulator because it isn't emulating a Pentium 3, it's just porting code into an executable file.

A bunch rednecks buying your console

>*The PS1 smiles and waves at you*

so static recompilation isn't emulation but dynamic recompilation is because you said so?

Fuuuck this came so suddenly. Gonna have to check my local pawn shop on the way home from college. Was playing through NGB on my modded OG Xbox, but if I can get a legit copy I'll start over on Xbone for that 4"X" resolution