This is the WORST Souls game

Even Dark Souls 2 is better than this abortion

Demon Souls is the only innovative souls game, every game after is built from its framework.
In other words, everything you like about the other souls games only exists because of Demon Souls.

Demon's is the only good souls game. Don't be mad you couldn't platinum the game with your shit skills.

This makes no sense.

Doesn't make it a better game than any of the others.

You're a bad person.

Sonycu*k

Phone-posters continuing to display shit taste.

Nah, it's not the worst. You just were too late to play the Souls saga. You were in because of the PC/360 bandwagon. You wanted to play a Souls game because it was new, trendy and everyone was playing it.
It's ok though, nobody is judging you for being a casual Soul player.

I wish you could understand the full shittiness of your opinion so you could feel bad about it

It has much better gameplay then Dark Souls 1, less retarded mechanics, and music with instruments instead of midi, so I give it a pass.

Cuck me in the ass papi

>underage kids having nostalgia for a beta version of Dark Souls

M'lady

Dark Souls 2? Sorry haven't head of that

Its better than DaS and DaS2.

It has better gameplay then Dark Souls 1.

One of the best parts of a Souls game is making your way through a new world, it allows for far more surprises and experimentation on the part of the developers and that's why the sequels will never be better than the holy trinity.

Ds is only good because it was broken

>this thread

>assuming my age
>assuming my gender
So, this is the true power of bandwagonners?

I kind of agree. It's as simple as this: the best Souls game is whichever you play first, even if (shudder) it's DS2. How could doing the same shit again compete with the original fresh experience of the Souls dynamic?

Is it real?

That's just one of those giant skulls, right?

Your underage is showing again

I started off by importing DeS along with a bunch of other Sup Forums weebs and Bloodborne is still my favourite. What now user?

>Demon's Souls
>This is the worst Souls game
>He's so young and inexperienced that he actually doesn't know about EverGrace's existence
>EverGrace is LITERAL "Demon's Souls ver. 0.0.5 pre-Alpha"

>They missed it
Top kek

you are fake news

Quick heads up lads, the PS3 emulator can now to Demons Souls at 4k resolution.

Apparently runs much the same as normal res with the emulator, since the change is mostly on the (previously underutilized) gpu instead of the cpu.

>Apparently runs much the same as normal res with the emulator, since the change is mostly on the (previously underutilized) gpu instead of the cpu.
that's great
>tfw need a higher speed ram but poor af
my 2400 mhz can't keep up with the emulator, and overclocking to 2667 makes a big difference but it's quite unstable( literally worked one day and next day didn't wanted to work anymore).

but i played demons souls last and its my favorite game just because of tower of latria.

Don't expect brainlets to understand simple logic.
Never said it was.

>farming upgrade stone chunks
>skill
Um, no.

>upgrading your weapons this much
git gud

You probably shouldn't comment on games you haven't played, user.

fucked up if true

You need to max out one of every weapon type to platinum the game, doofus.

Is Demon's Souls the Dark Souls of Souls games?