How do we stop the lootbox menace?

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

The problem besides gambling is that these things are ruining games because devs are basing game progression and game design on these things

We need to stop these before they start infecting other games

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB89QwwiW8g
Juan Davis
Juan Davis

well screaming and crying online usually gets you what you want, doesn't it? try doing that some more

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

By not paying / buying these games and twitting on boycotting them. Or by becoming gamedevs and making good games.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

"wE" need to stop jack fucking shit you fucking kike

James Baker
James Baker

boycotting

sure worked against chick-fil-a, retard

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Normalfags finally caught on. "We" no longer need to do anything. Once the normalfag audience hates something its done

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Indeed, that seems a bit weak. What are you doing about it?

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Star Wars isn't an EA IP, it's a Disney IP. EA can live with bad PR, Disney fucking hates it. All you have to do is spread the narrative that Disney endorses child gambling, and the media will do the rest.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Something doesn't work 100% of the times so we should never try it.
Why do you even bother going to hospitals when in need, you know sometimes people die there right?

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

All you have to do is spread the narrative that Disney endorses child gambling
Dishonesty will backfire in the end.

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Do you think devs give a fuck about your $60 when thousands of kids are going to be begging their parents to get them this for Christmas and retards with more money than sense are going to drop $5k to unlock everything day 1?

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Guilty by association. Disney gave EA free reign to do whatever they want. Once EA's PR nightmare circles back around to personally affecting Disney, that's when change will happen.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

LOL TORtanic is sinking!
LOL ME3's ending was the worst!
LOL Hardline is shit!
LOL a game set in world war 1? BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
LOL LOOK AT THESE SHITTY ANIMATIONS IN ANDROMEDA

EA sure is crying into their massive piles of money (they literally have $4.4 billion in cash).

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Sup Forums fucking destroyed.

Lucas James
Lucas James

Gonna love how hard the House of Mouse comes down on the first gamer to post a youtube vid screaming DA WHITE SLAVERS CORRUPT DA CHILLUNS

like holy shit it will be legal annihilation of biblical proportions

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

We need to stop these before they start infecting other games
user...

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Nothing dishonest about it if it's true.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

No one asked you to do anything faggot. But STFU and don't discourage others from trying to take actions, just because you have an autistic fit of rage.

And a friendly reminder that today almost all restaurants got vegan dishes and a lot of companies don't experiment on animals anymore only because a few people wouldn't stop screaming about animal rights. Sometimes it's really that easy affecting public opinion and create change.

But like I said, no one asked for your help. Enjoy sucking that massive cock and be quite, if you have nothing to contribute anyway.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Where's the psychiatrist-type who keeps a 1996-present database of people he deems anxious? I want to talk to him some more, he had a lot to rant about.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

The boycott was by a bunch of morally weak faggot lovers. this boycott would go just as well because that describes the vast majority of gamers

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

You are not the media-manipulating mastermind you think you are. You are suggesting you knowingly spread a transparently false narrative and the media will somehow all pick this up and run with it and do your bidding. In reality, this sort of disingenuous take can only detract from the issue at hand.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

Government regulation. It is gambling directed at children, it’s abhorrent, and it should be regulated in the same way, if not harsher, than traditional gambling.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

I never implied any of those statements don't put words in my mouth that's just a cheap form of strawmanning.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Why is gambling bad? Because it plays into an addiction, bringing people to waste money to fuel it. Publishers purposefully play up the desire of the consumers regard the product, and sell the game to minors. Loot boxes aren't technically gambling because they use a fake currency bought with real currency that cannot be easily translated into real currency again. Every single sick and morally wrong aspect of gambling is still there.

"Disney targets 'gambling lite' to minors through the latest game in the Battlefront series."

This statement is not wrong.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

seem

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

Are lootboxes a form of gambling? Yes.
Is the game being sold to minors? Yes.
Is the game licensed by Disney? Yes.

What about these facts produce a false narrative?

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

start canceling your order and pre-orders. everyone on reddit is doing it right now. the game industry is watching. the time to strike is right now guys. if you have this shit ordered, cancel it NOW.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Are you talking about user or Schrier? Anyways people are liable to express their place in a situation. It's frustrating I know, you'll talk to two different people and you'll hear two different things. It sucks.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

lootbox can make lots of money. you cant stop it and any other gaymer cant either

its gonna follow the same path as japanese gachapon in mobages. normalfags would rather be addicted to it.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Oh no, look how poor they are! How they "must" make partnerships with energy drinks, pizzas and tacos, add day 1 DLCs, gold and silver editions, season passes and loot boxes! The poor guys don't have a choice!

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Lootboxes themselves are not bad design, and you could certainly build a game around them (think of a treasure hunting game where you'd dig up lootboxes, for example). The problem is that they are monetized and added into games that they do not fit in, both from a gameplay standpoint and a thematic standpoint.

If a game had lootboxes, but they cost nothing to the player and were at the core of the gameplay design, like the example given above, I doubt anyone would have a problem with them.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

That's because chic fil et is delicious and modern games blow.

Also dumb liberals should be killed.

David Reed
David Reed

B-but $60 isn't enough to s-support development costs after inflation anymore!
T-this graph m-must be a lie!

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

???

EA is a for-profit corporation. Their goal is to make as much money as possible you fucking communist fuck.

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

I suppose the next question is where do we go from here? Assuming loot boxes either go or stay for a while my guess would be the next step is making literally every game episodic like Hitman or the new FF7. Break it into 3+ parts, justify it by saying they want to get material into the hands of gamers sooner, roll in money.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

You actually don't. It's bigger than videogames and you are impotant.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Thanks Mr Goldstein

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

EA actually disabled their "cancel pre-order" button so the only way to do it now is to go through their customer service portal.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

And consumers and markets have their ego as well, they will express discontent with anti-consumer profiteering. Nothing has gone wrong here, everyone is doing their job and representing themselves properly.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

That "gambling" and "a form of gambling" are two vastly different things regarding american law. Technically little timmy telling his little sister that on tails she's taking his share of chores for the week and on heads he does is a form of gambling. The FBI is not going to arrest little Timmy. Claiming that a form of gambling is gambling is false. That doesn't make lootboxes any less shitty, toxic and addiction-prone though.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

How do we stop the eternal gayming industry?
FTFY and idk.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

modern games blow

except the market disagrees

Devs are in business to make money, so they will take actions that maximize their profits. If two companies offered you the same position, in similar work environments but one company offered to pay you $50k a year and the other offered you $100k a year, don't pretend you'd take the $50k a year job.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

For real? That's some scummy move to do. Fuck em.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Don't buy games made by publishers that practice it (at all). Voice your concerns online and much more importantly, send a letter to your politicians asking for them to consider regulatory laws to treat them the same way gambling is treated (also might be a good idea to include a request that they expand current gambling laws to include transactions made using virtual or representative currency as that is a loophole that loot boxes often exploit).

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

this is good because reddit will make a big deal about that and damage them even more. just keep going harder dudes

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

What was even the last good North American game? You think people would eventually stop caring about them as every game gets something controversial nowadays.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

The "are lootboxes gambling" controversy has already come and gone and been decided in favour of the corporations. You're going to have to stretch the truth at several points to make "Disney endorses children gambling" stick, and it's so blatantly a spin that you probably won't.

Yeah, isn't it? All I'm saying is this is a dumb plan that can only backfire and everyone is getting upset.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

I'm not discouraging anyone from taking action, I wasn't going to buy this piece of shit game in the first place and most of the people raising a fit about this weren't going to either, and they certainly weren't going to purchase microtransactions.

This is the future of gaming, there's far more money to be made off exploiting a handful of gullible individuals with microtransactions and for far less effort than there is in releasing quality games that people want to play.

No one cares what you think, no one cares what Sup Forums thinks, no one cares what reddit, or jim sterling, or the games media think, none of you are worth as much to EA, Activision, or any other developer as the guy who blows his entire paycheck on lootboxes.

If you don't like it, feel free not to buy the game, feel free to rage about it on internet forums if it makes you feel better, just know it doesn't accomplish anything. If anything you're free advertising, you'd have a better chance of passing legislation banning lootboxes than you would convincing publishers to stop including them. If you like games and don't like where this is going, there's literally nothing you can do but wait and hope the bubble bursts.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

It's the same exact business model you see in mobile games and we all know how profitable those pieces of shit are. It's infinite money, especially if it's tied to a popular franchise like Star Wars.

A few people with really deep wallets will ensure the rest of us have to deal with these moneysinks forever. At best they'll reduce the entry fee from $60, but that's just to sucker more people into buying into it as ingame monetazation gets worse to compensate. There's literally nothing you can do to stop it.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

dont buy the game, protest with your wallet, its not hard.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

I hate corporate bootlickers like you. Have a fucking spine and look after yourself A CONSUMER you fucking mongoloid.
The interests of the consumer > the interests of a mega corporation.
IT'S NOT COMMUNISM IT'S CALLED GETTING YOUR MONEY'S WORTH YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKSUCKER IMBECILE

God I fucking hate Americans so much.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

Of course they charge more because retards have no doubt proven that they have no issues being taken advantage of. Same with paid online.

But the idea that they can't afford not to is just ridiculous.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

send a letter to your politicians asking for them to consider regulatory laws to treat them the same way gambling is treated
No, this is not a good idea. Adding regulations to Vidya will lead to more shitty regulations and less artistic freedom. We should vote with our wallets and online voice.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

If this is true, then there may be a pretty big case of Streisand effect at hand.

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

Shadow of War was okay, biggest complaints were "weak story," muh lore, and the end game grind.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

theres a difference between organized gambling and a wager

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Stop buying them. But since people obviously want to buy them we can't stop it.
Literally supply and demand

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

The only votes that count are the ones that do buy it, user.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

If a loot box isn't 100% cosmetic items only, and can be opened reasonably easily (either no key or high drop rate keys), it's cancer.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

boycotting doesn't work. they don't make the majority of their profits from the average gamer, these profits are generated by whales who won't boycott.
Unless this shit is outlawed, there is literally nothing we can do against it. Big publishers dictate what kind of AAA games are coming out and existing big IPs will guarantee sales.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

If you don't like it, don't buy it :^)

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

Voting with your wallet does nothing, it's an empty phrase that companies have gladly exploited because it creates an apathetic attitude towards attempting to change shitty or bad practices.
If you're not willing to go further than the most apathetic, slactivistic approach then you're not going to change anything. It's that simple user.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

EA as a publisher isn't doing bad. They got ways of nickel and diming everyone from all their other games.

Andromeda was left to die and Visceral was closed since they weren't profitable to sustain. The devs themselves will be taking most of the flak instead of EA.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

1. Fuck you, you commie fuck
2. I am looking out for myself as a consumer. I look at a game, look at it's price, and decide for me whether or not the game is worth the money. Don't fucking tell me my purchasing decision is wrong.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Whales opinion can be hijacked too, if we scream enough against loot boxes. People are really that simple. I mean fucking hell half the world thinks 9/11 was an inside job because of some shitty meme....

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Pretty sure you are the kike

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

When will you people understand? Even when EA "loses" they still make a profit.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Reminder to help our guy spread the message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB89QwwiW8g

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

While I am a fierce lover of apathy, telling people that no matter what they do nothing matter is exactly what one calls discouraging people. Do the patrician move : scoff at people clearly not understanding the futility of their existence, plight, and shit and lurk while sipping your preferred choice of beverage. Also how the fuck is the bubble supposed to burst if the agents that are supposed to make the bubble burst, the consumers, don't do jack shit?

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

/pol/

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

It's amazing how if you look after yourself as a consumer you're branded a communist by clueless americans who think corporations are their friends and shitty products are worth their money.
Enjoy your lootbox parade, fat fuck. Don't forget to thank McDonalds for that quality meat while you're at it.

Your purchasing decision is wrong.

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

You guys do realize that there's many old games to play right? Wii, ds, gba, Ps2, gamecube, dreamcast, ps1, n64 and sega saturn all have decent emulators. Theres also og xbox in the mix and the games a super cheap at the moment.

You don't really need hurt yourselves with this modern garbage. Most of you crybabies will still buy the games regardless and forget about the controversy very quickly.

Aiden James
Aiden James

Eh, I don't know how it could possibly backfire. People are just keeping their spine and aren't giving up their place on an issue just because they aren't being heard. I suppose you could really drive yourself crazy lying to yourself that every time it happens is 'the last straw'. It makes sense that people don't change their mind just because a business doesn't revolve around it, though.

James Cooper
James Cooper

Why would he? Wouldn't you try and stop someone from putting tabasco on their ice cream? As far as he is concerned, by enabling the shady practices of publishers through the defense of said practices under a veil of capitalism, you're hindering the market, shitting in your soup and his. Why wouldn't he fucking scream at the fucker shitting in his soup?

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

You literally can't do jack shit if we're being realistic here.
Even if by some miracle you convince government that lootboxes are so far removed from sports cards and tcgs that they require increasing regulation, the best you're going to get is a CC check-in system to ensure parents are fully in control of juvenile finance.
The government isn't going to topple over literally 10s of millions of dollars of free tax revenue because some autists don't like it what it does to game development and virtue-signal "please protect the children!"
This is what you signed-on for with PC gaming, Valve, Blizzard, especially Blizzard (first physical DLC packet system with WoW tcg, first lootbox system with WoW tcg, one of the first games-as-service models with WoW, right behind Valve with store-front cosemetics, etc).
You can only vote with your wallet and bitch and moan, and look what's that done for you thus far.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

He's doing the same thing as you are, retard. You're just the one who tried to tell him he was wrong for literally doing what you are. Acting confused and facetious is also very irritating for people.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Eh, I don't know how it could possibly backfire.
Because if you are spreading a false narrative, especially one that is transparently false and that you planned out in the open, that will become the story rather than whatever you tried to accomplish.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

How am I going to play a good Star Wars game if I don't buy Battlefront 2? It's not fair boys

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

You're just the one who tried to tell him he was wrong for literally doing what you are

I did not tell him he's wrong. Learn to read you fucking communist.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

You aren't the agent that makes the bubble burst, your purchase does not matter, the majority of the profit in these sorts of games come from <1% of the users.
Whales like this kind of system, they like having access to things normal players do not and they like having a statistical advantage over non-whale players. Devs only care about non-whale players so long as there are enough around for whales to shit on.

Luke Young
Luke Young

Non-Whales DO matter. The gameplay has to be good enough to hang on to more frugal players, and you need a healthy player environment -- because Great White needs peons to lord over with his ultra-rare baseball cap and he can't in a dead game.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Bump

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

I feel like disclosing the actual odds for the loot boxes would be a good step.
It'll make it easier for customers to discern which companies are Jewing them, and then they'll start competing by offering better odds.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Old games look like shit.

One reason why I'm getting Battlefront 2 is for the graphics.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

It's star wars, it's going to sell. There are going to be enough kids/normies buying it that even without the anti-lootbox crowd whales will still have someone to shit on.

Jace White
Jace White

yeah bro cant wait tbhh

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Do you think devs give a fuck about your $60
yes, which is why they spend money on drm, because greed has no boundaries

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

I'm not discouraging anyone from taking action
yes you are, and you aren't doing a good job of it

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

or you can inflict discomfort on people that annoy you for free

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

EA sells enough FIFA and Madden that it doesn't fucking matter how shit their non-sports stuff is.

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Inform all the normies and let em do the job for you.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

i bet most of your financial decisions are suboptimal, because you lack the cognitive abilities and formal training to reason about any of them

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

It's more about longevity. You can make money with microtransactions in an average AAA game, and then you can MAKE MONEY like Hatfortress and CS.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Well that's why I recommend emulators for a reason of scaling up the resolution for the old games. Most of them have better gameplay than these modern games and still fun to play.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

movies are a cheaper way to looking at computer generated images, and the asset fidelity is higher than video games

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

socialists whining about the free market
Kill yourselves.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Better gameplay.
Shows trash gameplay.
?

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

It's not false to consider spending money on random rewards to be gambling. It's not legally gambling, but there's nothing wrong with being prudent and judging it like that for yourself.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

This game performed well on brand name alone, and everyone fucking knows it destroyed that brand's name beyond repair, if they release another Ass Defect expect it to flop hard regardless of its quality.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

You wait it out until normies have enough. Just like the online passes. Just gotta wait it out

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

The thing is if you're going to use sensationalistic terms and then rely on, "well, technically, from a certain point of view, it's not incorrect" when people look just a little deeper, it's going to look manipulative.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Reminder that
just vote with your wallet
is market-speak for
stop raising negative awareness of our products
By all means, vote with your wallet. But also convince others to shit on bad stuff.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

It's actually working though. EA has backed off from it.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

That's because the people that "boycotted" chick-fil a were never customers in the first place.

That'll probably be what happens here too, most people that care about EA published garbage are too far gone to even know or care about this loot crate shit.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

I think your just shit posting at this point so I'll just stop. Have fun your star wars game you shill.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

shit graphics
dated gameplay
no multiplayer
No thanks user

William Powell
William Powell

Make video games less mainstream. Since it is the mainstream audience being as profitable as they are for them is what is enabling them to do and get away with such shit.

So unless one can get a time machine and go back to the ps1 era and stop sony from laying the foundation for the dude bro audience that then opened the door for the normie mainstream audience to take its hold. Then there is nothing really that can be do aside from somehow becoming more profitable than normies.

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

It's a good way to keep away addiction to lootboxes in one's self. Also who cares if people are offended by this money-eating scheme, what's the problem with 'being manipulative' to say it's an addictive waste of money? Seems pretty wholesome and budgetary, to me. Lootboxes are just a way for a business to earn cash, they're manipulative as it is, so who cares what anyone says to complain about them?

Austin White
Austin White

I thought you wanted to convince people that it was bad, and especially the corporations that they shouldn't do this sort of thing?

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

Just trying to be lucid. How are they not gambling? Putting money in to roll to receive something you want randomly at house-determined odds. Nothing manipulative about calling that gambling. You can lose tons of money on it and get nothing you want. How is it wrong to consider that gambling, unless of course you believe scrutiny of business practices to be wrong?

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

We should do something

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

There's no way to lose with lootboxes. It's no more gambling than an MtG booster pack.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

You can lose by getting none of what you want. Booster packs are also pretty much gambling. Ooh I feel so manipulative.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Not getting what you want isn't the same as losing. It's a fair transaction.

Liam Green
Liam Green

hEy guys offering """fair transaction""" opportunities on the outcome of this coin toss
heads you get a dollar, tails you get this used bubble gum
only ten dollars to plAy

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

So is gambling, unless it's considered illegal in a state. Besides, who doesn't get satisfaction out of seeing the wheels turn on the machine? It's its own reward.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

I would like to sell you some real estate in beautiful Florida.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

I'm not interested.
I'm not interested.
Okay but so is retail and that's not gambling.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

there is no uncertain outcome in a retail transaction, which is what makes something gambling

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

What caused a huge drop in 2009? And what the fuck happened around 2015?

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

What do you mean by 'so is retail'? Picking what you want and paying for it isn't gambling. Buying a chance to get what you want is.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

I havent given EA any money in the last few years

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

no entitled gamers articles yet?

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

financial success
cancel all DLC plans
put IP on ice instead of creating a sequel

sure sounds successful

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

It's not "a chance to get what you want". You buy a lootbox. Or a booster pack. You pay a set price, you get a set object in return.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

The objects aren't set. They are random.

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

The object is a lootbox.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Source: My ass

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

The lootbox is an arbitrary wrapper, I could say that the joy of watching a slot machine move is a set object as well. Point is, the distinction is highly semantic, but since it's all based on a dice roll, people who are trying to get a specific item will spend more money at the mercy of a dice roll. There's no use in calling it not gambling.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

I could say that the joy of watching a slot machine move is a set object as well.
No, you can't, because it's not an object.
people who are trying to get a specific item will spend more money at the mercy of a dice roll.
Yeah, and people who like cupcakes too much will get fat. They're still always getting something for their money.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

I don't care. I honestly do not care anymore. There used to be a time when I was like "they're ruining good games with these shady monetization models" but they're not ruining what would otherwise be good games, they're producing shit games in the first place when tainting them with pay2win shit like that so I don't even feel like I'm missing out. You can play your AAA cancer and cry about how unfair it is on top, I'll stick to indie / jap stuff where people haven't lost their sense of artistic integrity yet

This isn't even me "boycotting", if people suck this shit up and it continues I don't care, if the consumers are fed up and force western big budget publishers to fuck over their customers less, even better. But I honestly doubt that will happen.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

I actually wanted to buy it until that video about p2w lootboxes. I'm not againts cosmetics boxes but p2w is too much.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

Its here to stay, people will keep paying for it as long as its an option. Have to make these practices so abhorrent to the community that a only an incredibly small amount of people actually buy the game, and an even smaller amount of people buy the loot creates

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Be like me and don't buy them.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

not really a fair comparison. most of the people "boycotting" chic-fil-a were people who never even ate there anyway. their customer base stayed right with them.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

This. All you little bitches want to do everything about this "situation" except be productive and start your own company that steers the industry in the direction you want it to go.

If their parents don't care and give them money to do this, then they were fucked to begin with user.

"...shit is outlawed,"
For real? You want the government to control people's impulse control issues just because those impulses don't line up with your ideal world? Fucking man up and start your own shit that changes the game you commie fuck. If your way is so good and righteous, it will sell well. You deserve to be treated like cattle if you can't even muster the strength to fix shit on your own and lead others who share your views.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

If your way is so good and righteous, it will sell well.
lmao

fuckin' capitalists man

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page