Good job you, idiots

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

Good job you, idiots. Not only did you sabotage a highly promising game, you are likely going to get hundreds of devs at EA laid-off. EA listened to your complaints on BF1, fixed them, and this is the thanks they get? Disgusting.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8_pxPfURfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBbGmkMGyok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IqORm1uKN0
https://youtu.be/C21PrOKRG8w
Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Good. I hope Disney drops their deal with EA.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Highly promising game

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Why do people think they'd lay off DICE? Battlefield makes millions, they arent going away soon, plus afterhow quickly Battlefront 1 people will naturally be skeptical of a sequel

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

This

Fuck EA, I have absolutely no sympathy. OP is a faggot.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

you are likely going to get hundreds of devs at EA laid-off.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

buying anything from EA regardless of drama

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

The possible layoffs are only due to the evil, greedy, corrupt actions of EA executives.

Eli James
Eli James

Don't even begin, Sup Forums is reddit now and gets outraged about loot boxes too. It's not worth it to waste energy. But yeah, pretty much agree with you, it's a very solid game overall, and 8 of the 15 heroes are free.

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

EA
fixing anything
It's to throw table scraps to the idiots who follow the hate bandwagon while people who have genuine issues realize that anyway they "fix" it is missing the point or just a hinderance until they actually fix their system.

EA can burn in hell for all I care, they're a cancer and deserve to rot from the inside out.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

whew

i actually expected this shit to go over normies' heads and this game to have great sales in spite of the shit that was going on

also
you are likely going to get hundreds of devs at EA laid-off
i know this is obvious bait, but it wasn't the DICE fuckers that came up with giving this game microtransactions out the ass, that was done by marketeers and CEO's of the like. And they know that. Nothing wrong with the studio.

Landon Green
Landon Green

highly promising game

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

Good, if EA want to sell games and get rich, they should bring out a product we feel good about spending money on.

This applies to every single company there.

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

I don't give a fuck I just want to play videogames.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Looks like I'll sleep like a baby tonight. And shills said our whining is irrelevant. Eat this, cunts.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

DICE did nothing wrong and i hope they can their brands back when EA goes downhill

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Oh no that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

im-fucking-plying
I've been upset at EA since before Sup Forums was even a twinkle in moot's eye. I will never forget about Westwood Studios, and anything that gives EA bad press is good news to me.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Name a worthwhile EA game anons.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

regardless of their inherent quality?

this one is of you

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

EA listened to your complaints on BF1, fixed them
lol no they fucking didn't

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

promising game
The map design is fucking garbage get the fuck out.

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Westwood
Oh shit don't do this to me, I almost forgot...

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

celebrating a guy losing his job and healthcare coverage during the holidays

That's some serious edge there, kiddo. What's he supposed to tell his kids when he can't afford to buy them Christmas presents? What does do if they get sick while he's out of work and they don't have healthcare? how does he explain that they're taking little Timmy out of school and away from his friends because dad has to take a new job across the country?

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Killing one thread at a time

Kevin King
Kevin King

and anything that gives EA bad press is good news to me
enabling reddit and youtubers
wew

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

You're a waste.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Fuck EA and fuck schlomos

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

killed so many good game studios
killed a good upcoming moba game
the reason other companies are adding microtransactions and season pass in their games
"hurr durr if EA can do it we can do it too !!"
i was legit mad at them when they introduced premium in battlefield 3

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

So you are saying that we won?

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

literally he was just following orders
Get some fucking integrity and do work that isn't a net negative for society.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

How do I know the quality of a game if I don't play it?

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Thank god. Now no publisher should think it's a good idea to force free to play microtransactions in a full price game.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

It's not even the holidays yet you filthy consumerist whore.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

hurr durr no single player campaign
EA adds a single player campaign
hurr durr DLC is expensive and splits the playerbase
EA gives all new characters and maps for free
hurr durr not enough maps or content
EA makes more maps, vehicles, weapons, anc characters

EA did exactly what was asked from them. They literally have no reason going forward to not make and ship another barebones game like BF1.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Not my problem faggot, why don't you give them charity if you care so much

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

going into a career he/she knows/should know ahead of time that is full of lay offs, people losing their jobs, high turn over rate, and is inducing of poor health
somehow our fault

Yea, go suck a dick you fag

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Just because it's reddit and youtube doesn't mean we have to be contrarians the one time they're right.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

What does do if they get sick while he's out of work and they don't have healthcare?

I actually live in a civilized country where everyone has healthcare.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

There are worse things in the world than your petty website rivalries, user. EA has proven itself to be a cancer on the gaming industry for decades now, and you're worried about agreeing with those guys over there? Get yourself some priorities man.

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

This. The recent controversy just brought their shittiness to the public and casual player's attention. EA has always been a shit company no matter what the shitposters, contrarians and shills say.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Make a deal with the devil
Wonder why you get burned

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

All the developers are in Canada and Sweden. They dont have to worry about losing healthcare.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

That just shows how stupid EA are...when even brainlets like youtubers and reddit can see EA bullshit,you know they fuck up.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

oh no, hundreds of good devs will have to go somewhere that isn't EA

William Taylor
William Taylor

thanksgiving this week
hurr durr not the holidays yet

fucking retard

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

I second this. The best way to fight a greedy company is to be a greedy company by yourself with the powers of giving license.
Disney is rich as fuck, the reputation is for them more important than some shekels from EA so they can actually pull it off.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

if it was a good game no one would give a shit and id buy it too

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

critics' reviews

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Why do you care unless you're a shill? EA is cancerous and anything that knocks them down a peg is good for the industry. They shit out an abortion of Mass Effect earlier this year.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Game is really good. I hope it lasts for a few years. I wish DICE would share their graphics wizardry with everyone else. No fucking clue how they got a game that looks this good to run at 60fps on console.

David Russell
David Russell

Good.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

hundreds of sjws and soyboys getting laid off
caring about a corporate machine
wanting to save ea, the company which killed sim city, mass effect, and dead space
Good.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

gamers finally land a hit against EA courtesy of reddit
instead of celebrating, half of Sup Forums hates it

is the imaginary rivalry with another website (which doesn't even give a shit about 4chan) really more important than fucking over EA?

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

att. EA

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

all of bf1's dlc is free?

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Nothing is more important than knocking EA down a peg.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

I hope you bought every single game that was a flop.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Aw shucks, you're giving us too much credit.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

Good

I hope DICE is closed

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Nice selective and feigned sympathy.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Those are just contrarians being "ironic"

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

You must pay the EA protection money or the devs get the hose again
Nah, fuck off RICO.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

I hear reddit likes breathing. Maybe those anons should start disliking that.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Good, fuck EA

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

made the best military shooters in the past decade
want it closed due to hate for it's publisher

heh.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

Oh please, those niggers don't give a fuck about anyone here, so I return the favor.
Fuck the faggots who lost their jobs.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

The CEO of Disney called and bitched out EA. Now that’s real power. I can only imagine what was said. Hollywood jews don't play around. Hit that goy!

Punch Him, Tropic Thunder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8_pxPfURfc

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

you
*reddit
Sup Forums stands with EA

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

HOW DARE YOU NOT BUY A PRODUCT YOU WERE NOT INTERESTED IN??

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

EA is cancer

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

Haven't played their games and know that's not true

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Good the gifted devs like the ones responsible for grafix will have literally 0 problems getting new jobs at better places. The quota sjw "devs and designers" however had it coming and deserve everything

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Disney gives minimal fucks about games
pulls Epic Mickey, Infiniti and browser games because 'lol not enough millions'
now this and EA

I guess only Lego and Squeenix (haha) will be worth their time now.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Westwood
If it wasn't bad enough that they utterly raped and destroyed Westwood, they went on to dig up C&C's corpse, parade it around, and fuck it live on stage before dumping it in the shallow grave of esports pandering.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Good?

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

I know you're shitposting but it's really sad that I actually know retards who will actually say exactly this.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

think
ftfy

John Jackson
John Jackson

Don't forget spitefully buying the NFL license so no one else can compete with them.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

i-it'll sell anyway

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

FPBP! FUCK EA!

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

makes me sad because the game is fun and it's probably the best looking game I have ever played too.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

EA has done so much scummy shit over the years that I'm convinced that literally everyone who defends them online is paid to do so.

James Anderson
James Anderson

puts niggers everywhere because swecucks
best anything
lel

Also, who gives a shit about military shooters? I mean, besides edgy 12 year olds

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

These people wouldn't even give me the time of the day if I were homeless, why the fuck do I care if they lose their jobs?

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

pissed off shill

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

2 goddamned decades of EA
full 20 years of killing studios and devs who refuse to monetarize everything in game
the company known for revenue>fun
every years, there's a newshit kid millenial born after 2000, who don't know shit and starts to defend EA

Every damned time. EA is the first class corporation who prioritize money gain over everything. The only diffirence from other corporation is that they choose gaming industry.
Every fucking $ spend on their games is 1$ more to buy and butcher another great game with another great studio

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Kill yourself, retard. Where do you think you are?

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

If Reddit is angry at something, even if it's actually bad we will defend that bad thing
Imagine being this retarded

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Worst Company in America. Twice.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

That isn't how contracts work, dipshits

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

getting your employees fired to scapegoat your horrible jewish greedy executive decision making
Why would I feel bad because a bunch of retards went along with a bunch of retarded, un-fun game ideas may get fired?

Oliver White
Oliver White

Good i hope EA fails ..

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Disney could easily buy out the contract if they felt EA was doing more damage to their brand than making money for them

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Unless they cucked themselves, devs always get paid during development time dumbass. They can use that time to get hired by a less soul-sucking company.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

EA needs to die along with all the other studios they killed. Monopolies are never a good thing, not for the workers or the consumers.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

just over half the car I paid for is mine

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Having a job is a RIGHT
Get a look at this commie faggot.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

I'd say this game was "highly promising" up until we found out how few heroes were in the game, how shitty the progression system is, and they left out 3/4 of the content again to release later as some kind of Jewish player count stimulus to bring people back when they get sick of your shit game. If your game is good you should be able to release it cram packed with content day one and even if it never gets a single chunk of DLC it'll be a gem.

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

not worth the (you)

Parker Price
Parker Price

Lord knows they're rich enough for it.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

racist comments on topic of quality of games
I don't care for the genre therefor the studio can fuck off

are you sure you're not the one who's underage here, at least mentally?

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

Unemployment is a feature, it is necessary to keep wages suppressed. A large workforce should be s strength, not something to fight against.

Good job defending your owners though.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Things work how Disney wants them to work. Copyright used to run out after long enough. But Disney ain't gonna lose their rights to Mickey any time soon.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

I have no regrets. Who cares if devs lose their jobs. They already have miserable existences, consider this putting them out of their misery.
And people like you deserve rape.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

"let the free market fix this!"
the free market fixes it
"what the fuck are you guys doing? stop it!"

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

The only reason they would do that is if they feel like they are losing so much money, that spending more would justify making it stop instead of waiting out the next 4(?) years, when their contract expires anyway.

Most likely scenario is they just don't offer the franchise to EA after it expires. There is no way they currently see it as worth buying out of. Dont forget that even with the controversy, BFII is still profitable

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Good, fuck EA, fuck DICE and fuck you. Also fuck Disney.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

"Sorry son, I'm a dumb fuck with no critical thinking skills who took a job for a company voted 'worst company in America' multiple times and expected it to not blow up in my face at any point. I had no contingency because I obviously lack any sense of foresight."

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

I hope their workers form a union and cuck EA out of their money while still remaining employeed.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Dont forget that even with the controversy, BFII is still profitable
Got any proof of that?
Because the actual proof that does exist, showing that sales are down 60% compared to BF1, doesn't support that notion.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Go look up an article titled 'Free Radical vs. The Monsters'. It's an interview/article about that dev's struggles in the industry and has a nice bit about EA alongside other scummy companies.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

i hope
fucking disney, its like they intentionaly searched for the scummiest developer out there

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

make bad decisions
get bad results

wtf i hate gamers now?

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

Someone at EA must have dirt on a Disney CEO or something.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

there are actually people in this planet that defend EA and their business model

You pre-order it, didn't you?

William Thomas
William Thomas

You are such a stupid fucking idiot. Disney isn't going to break contract and risk losing an obvious lawsuit just because they don't agree with the actions of EA, who don't forget, is still making them tons of money

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

It's like Sup Forums has come full circle in its ironic shit posting. The ironic Reddit posting has gone so far that this place is now indistinguishable from the Reddit of a few years ago. Jesus Christ this place is a shithole.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Brand image is more important. And Disney will move Heaven and Earth to keep Star Wars squeaky clean.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

most contracts of this nature have a buyout clause for situations exactly like this

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

make shit game rushed to tie in with a film that's maybe 1/5 of a real Battlefront game
people pan your game because you made bad decisions
sort of listen to them but only a little bit
release game that's about 3/5 of what the original SHOULD have been if they'd done any real vetting
people are still upset you haven't released a full game worthy of the title you're reusing for brand recognition and nostalgia bait
"HUUUURRRRRR I MAY AS WELL KEEP MAKING RETARD GAAAAAAMES"
This is how you fail at literally anything you try. Keep half-assing it and blame the consumer of your product when they're upset they're getting clothes that fall apart after three washes or games that AREN'T FUCKING FINISHED.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

disney
losing a legal battle
a legal battle involving a contract THEY WROTE

Disney ain't gonna enter into a contract without an escape clause dumbass.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

The most reasonable post in this thread

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Disney
Lose a lawsuit

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

reddit loves breathing, we should stop doing that! fucking faggots

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

the past decade
Battlefield 2142 was 11 years ago.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

EA BAD! EA BAD!
Back to YongYea with you

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

And yet it's the artist and programmers who suffer, not the the CEOs and directors who get million dollar bonuses.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn

burn motherfucker, burn

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

tfw Bob Iger himself rang up Andrew Wilson to do something immediately

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

What happened? I thought gamers were dead. I thought they couldn't influence anything. I thought nerds whining on the internet didn't mean anything and moneytransactions were the future.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

vote with your wallet doesn't work
Where are you now, retards.

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

I think when the CEO of fucking Disney calls you and tells you to stop fucking up, you're on pretty thin ice

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

To be fair most of these people are contract anyways and are use to fickle lay offs like this. It sucks, but anyone whose been in the field for a few years knows their jobs aren't secure at any one place.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Five dollars has been put into your account, loyal EA advertiser.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

only boxed sales

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

the worst part, not like OP's ironic reddit tier shitpost, is that legit, this is going to amke games worse, and cement the season pass + microtransactions movement even more

this is like the 1 game that had no season pass or microtransactions and you could earn everything through playing, and you fags had to shit all over it because you couldnt pay 2 win AKA unlock everything immediately

good luck, faggots, you ruined gaming one step closer to the crash

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

It worked this time because it became an epic Reddit meme that normies could get in on.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

Where do you think you are? Faggot Why don't you go back to the dumpsterfire that is neoga-OH WAIT!

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

returning their game

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Westwood Studios
unironically literally who
call me underage, i dont care, just post games from them if you want to make a point

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

Brexit sales
relevant

Pick one

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

because you couldnt pay 2 win

But you could.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

He should have made a good game to not be laid off and fucked in the ass.

He shouldn't have worked for EA if he doesn't like it without lube up his ass.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

not including digital sales

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

What does do

Good question, user.

What does do, indeed.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

t-this doesn't count!

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

no, you couldnt, it liiterally was fags complaining they couldnt unlock darth vader because they paid more

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

all these retards who don't know companies make more off micro transactions than base game sales. Haha

Also you used a coma in the wrong place, idiot.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

It's fun. I bought the elite trooper edition.

Stop being salty, cucks. It literally doesn't affect you.

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Full priced game
8 of the 15 heroes are free

Garbage.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

oh i'm not scared of a bit of racism, mister edgelord, but using that as the core of your argument smells like underage

Henry Green
Henry Green

Get the fuck out from here
Now.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

@397491484
Retard.

No (you) for you.

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

people complain
"stop complaining, free market will fix it"
complainign works
"see, i told you, complaining fixed it! free amrket at work!"

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Was Bad Company 2 released within this past decade? Huh, I thought time was moving faster than that.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

*5 cents

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

The Mouse always wins. What's it like in that fucking fantasy land you live in?

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Disney may be supreme-jewery in every way possible, but that doesn't mean we can't be glad to see them eat another jewish megacorp alive.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Then how would you know, dumbass?

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

people are actually defending Electronic Arts on this

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

John Taylor
John Taylor

using a reddit image

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

EA has enough money to pay five bucks. Thats how much it takes to convince someone to actually defend their scummy asses.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

why dont yo live on reddit planet then?

fuck off priviledged manchil

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

EA listened to your complaints on BF1, fixed them, and this is the thanks they get?
The game is a buggy piece of shit.
If you're ever losing Heroes vs. Villains, just have everyone on your team leave the match. There's no timer and the opponents can no gain score to win, trapping them until they leave.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Just replying to this because your posts only now caught my attention; but user, what's so bad about westwood being dissolved

the reign of the RTS game was over; it would have folded within years if left on its own who knows what brilliant moves these people have made among EA's dev pool.

If you have to be angry at anyone, blame the greedy studio heads who deemed big corporation monies more important than independance.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

only 60% ?
thats actually sad, i hoped something more drastic, like a new typ of cancer that fucking kills everyone that works for EA and their retarded costumers

fuck ea, fuck dice, fuck modern gaming, fuck "modern gamer" and fuck everyone who buys crap like that

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

but /v/e didn't do anything like literally anything at all.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

all those casual normies that bought the first
BF2 comes out
most people who bought the first are probably thinking "it was ok but ehhh nothing special" and won't care to buy the sequel

its not that hard to understand

John Price
John Price

Usually it doesn't.
My vote is absence of $60
Someone who plays the game's vote is worth an average of $120 due to microtransaction and DLC.
Some people with disposable income/addicts vote "I like this" with thousands of dollars over the course of a games lifetime.
All I did, was not give them $60.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

I often buy EA games just to return them through steam
preorder on steam
steam takes % out of each preorder
EA only gets ~$55 from me
refund game
steam keeps % they took no matter what
EA returns game full price
steal ~5$ away from EA

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

I know the guy is baiting, but it's pretty bad to not feel at least something if you acknowledge how cutthroat game development is and how by the balls you are to a publisher unless you are making a game with a shoestring budget, or have enough capital as a veteran studio to get on the level of publishers yourself.

Makes me pretty sad for the industry.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Fuck off.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

that's what they said about Overwatch loot boxes

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

reddit unironically did it

congratulations to those boys

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

for a greedy jewcorp like EA this is more than enough.

they'll think twice before ever pulling shit like this again.

fuck dice
what did they do? they just made a good game, which EA then decide to gimp with paywalls. you genuinely think they had ANY say in this?

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

the reign of the RTS game was over
not in 2003

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

That one pathetic tripfag that keeps replying to people in hopes of getting a single (you)

I'm glad to see it's not getting any attention. Good work, Sup Forums!

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

You're a privileged manchild if you don't want the West to adopt Eastern gaming models
The idea of an asian MMO not being P2W doesn't even exist over there
You're so determined to do the opposite of what reddit endorses that you're fine with getting fucked up the ass as a consumer

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

To be fair he's right.

Spreading the word is what made people not buy into this bullshit for once. Simply not buying it yourself and keeping quiet doesn't do shit to stop the normies (and now gambling-whales) from fueling the belly of the beast.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

If you came to Sup Forums expecting corporate dicksucking, you came to the wrong place.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

No season pass or microtransactions.
Missed the "we are removing the pay to win currency system temporarily memo until we do a complete re-work of the progression system" memo.
Game locks you out of grinding arcade mode per-day to stop "abusing the system", but apparently spending another $60 is a-okay as far as fairness goes.
Microtransactions directly tied to in-game benefits.
6/10 bait, made me reply.

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

it was facebook moms; tbqh

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

being happy to have to extra pay

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

toxic consumer-first ideology

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

lurk moar you fucking newfag

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

you need to be 18 to post here

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

barely any content
microtransactions
"promising"
i hope those shitty ceos at ea die of painful anal cancer, also fuck you too op

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

what did they do?
being associated with EA, fuck everyone who does that, but especially fuck all of this bike cucks who buys EA games

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Cool story bro. I might actually believe you if EA hadn't stopped selling new releases through Steam years ago.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Someone at EA must have dirt on a Disney CEO or something.
Implying anybody would try fucking with the mouse

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Work for worst company in america
get fired due to being complicit in their practices
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Yes but reddit were the ones who made that image that got them all riled up.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

I am not responsible for the well-being of someone I do not know.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Then why would Disney even consider EA in the first place?

Not that Activision would be any better, though.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Sup Forums has never liked EA or shitty business practices. We were laughing at horse armor before reddit was a thing.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Imagine being this retarded

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

Blame EA corporate-heads, not the consumers rightfully complaining to said heads.

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Disney
risk losing an obvious lawsuit

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Good, EA must die and be an example, no one should work in that piece of shit of a company.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

Good. Maybe they won't make gambling games they target kids when they start struggling to feed their own children.

Also,
Implying this is going to make anything but a minor dent in their profits that won't be instantly made back when they give the whales back their P2W

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

being associated with EA, fuck everyone who does that
man, you're going to have a rough time the oncoming decade.
Every studio or franchise/developer you've ever loved is going to be dissolved in, or is going to turn into a big corporation with shareholders who care about nothing but stock values.
I'm not saying that's a good thing, but it's what's going to happen.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

thanks for the list but..
pc cuck garbage excel simulators
yeah... nah, nothing of value was lost

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

they didn't care that the p(l)ayer had to pay extra to get the full experience, so why would we?

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

At this rate, they may not be able to add back microtransactions.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Publishers have a guaranteed cut, that is why they hound their studios for digging as much cash as possible, they can take the money, run, and then count the greenbacks as the studio burns. And if they stop being profitable, they just go to the next investment while the company has to either go under or pay them their due.

So the only thing you hurt is maybe their rep, but that is like pissing in an ocean of piss. The ones who really hurt is the studio.

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Cool. Now hopefully people bring the fire to the feet of other shitty companies/publishers. EA isn't the only guilty one in this industry.

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

they'll just make the multiplayer free to play in a month or two and add the microtransactions back in

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Sure, they can afford it. But why would they when they can charge someone money to defend them instead?

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Why do people think they'd lay off DICE?
You're clearly under 18 if you don't realise the gorging monster that is EA

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

Good. Fuck EA any anyone that works for them.

James Rivera
James Rivera

Wouldn't that be a riot. Disney makes them release all the DLC free to everyone as "a token of good faith".

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Go back to r/Overwatch

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Implying there aren't a shitton of clauses in their contracts that allows them to break contract under a plethora of circumstances.
There isn't going to be a lawsuit. But not because of those aforementioned clauses, but simply because their cooperation makes way too much money for the both of them, even when times are shit.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Friendly reminder that Valve is still a privately owned and operated company despite being worth billions.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

The jewing and progression system is shit but the game itself is great.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

highly promising
did you play the beta???

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

It only worked after everyone online screeched for weeks. 99% of the time it doesn't work, EA just happens to be one of the most hated companies

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

tripfag calling someone a shill

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

You need to be 18+ to post here

Carson Price
Carson Price

jewing is reserved to only public companies
using valve as an example of non-jewery

haaaahahahahahaha

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

As much as I'd love for this to be true, you're kidding yourself. As soon as they feel they've made the most of what they can from the holiday season, they'll put that shit right back in.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

This is actually how you starve the consumer out of their expectations.

They are playing the long con.

Xavier James
Xavier James

calls BF2 a 'highly promising' game right in the starting post
still gets 218 replies

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

i just wont buy any games then, the last games i actually paid full price was witcher3, everything else i bought were from some shady chinsese sites for like 10€

the last game i actually bought from EA was spore at release, still mad, even to this day and refuse to buy any game that even has that subhuman "EA" sign on it

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

People thinking Disney aren't actually worse jew
They make apps targeted at children which actually generate more money than AAA games. I love how little murricunts are ignorant and can't see further away than their shitty country.

Tsumtsum made more money in Japan than 99% of games discussed in this fucking board. Over a billion dollar and that was 6 months ago already. It's even higher now and that's for only ONE country out of the 154 it's out in.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Would Disney let them?

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Spore

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

I always knew consolefaggots were corporate cocksuckers.
Just nice to see it confirmed.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

Stop arousing me, I already fapped today

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

name one
(1)
pay to win Valve title.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Good job moving the goal posts, your back must hurt now.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

made the best military shooters in the past decade

no they didn't

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

It's cute that you guys can't stop bringing the USA up.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Feels goooooood mayn.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

best game not even listed

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

nice.

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

Tittyfall

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

don't mention age when you're so clearly ill-informed yourself.

these paywalls that made the reddit normies freak the fuck out haven't been implemented by anyone at DICE. that's the work of EA execs, who saw the same dollarsigns as with FIFA microtransactions.
DICE never had a say in this shit, they're merely the creator of the game EA orders them to. And this game didn't 'fail' on behalf of its quality, just shitty choices put in place by people outside of the studio.
No reason whatsoever to lay off people who didn't make the bad stuff happen in the first place.
inb4 THEY WILL ANYWAY
no.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Devs are a bit underpaid, but they still make more than enough money that I don't feel sorry for them if they're temporarily out of a job.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Because it all started from there. And most people relaying those articles were US Press Outlets. Not Europeans and especially not asian. Nobody cared on this side of the world.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Contracts like this will have break clauses for either party if either sours their public image.

Think of when sponsors ditch a sports stars when they get done for drugs or something.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

He would probably gift them a lootbox containing socks so .....

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Disney is a company with a goal to make as much money as possible. EA will make piles of money when they put microtransactions back in. They'll absolutely let them.

They'll do it after the holiday season after TLJ has broken records at the box office and all the kiddies have gotten BF2 from Santa.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

pretty sure BBC covered it

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

i hope you understand know why im so angry at EA

i mean this game is now 9 fucking years old and people still buy EA games

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

EA deserves nothing but a one way ticket to bankruptcy

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

user please

it would be a loot box with a CHANCE of socks, what you'd actually get is a ball of yarn

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

worked for EA

didn't see it coming

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Having trouble to read? What part of "most" don't you get? Yes there was SOME coverage in Europe but it was fairly minor and not overblown like in US press.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

tfw everything you said is true
I don't know who I hate more. The wastes of human life who buy into this crap or the greedy demons who make it for them.

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Shit.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

This is what happens when you're too greedy. Fuck them.

Jacob White
Jacob White

Dumb faggot thinks he knows what "half of /v/" is
Well post your statistical analysis of where you ended up at 50% of users here hate that EA failed.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

All the booty-blasted devs ITT right now
Stop making these shitty cash-grab games then.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

God I wish they hadn't half assed that game so much

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

I'll say this as gently as I can, because I love my pc peeps.

There is a reason you get crappy ports and drown in indies despite having superior hardware specs.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

there are people like OP who unironically suck corporate dick in their free time
And you wonder why people default to calling you a shill. In this case it's even more pathetic though, because you aren't getting a single dime from this. You are just that much of a marketing cuck.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

moving the goal posts
no, i'm just replying to a remark that's only vaguely connected to the content of my post.
Valve is only marginally to be considered a 'developer' per se, so I had to draw a broader picture to even consider that post a reply to mine.

jewery only in pay to win
I know you want Valve to be the big savior of vidya, but they aren't. But correct, no pay to win in their two (2) current games.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

DICE fucking sucks. Every single one of their games was garbage. PC shooters with no server browsers and no modding, but also no competitive community like what the fuck were you thinking? Both Battlefront games were absolute garbage, Battlefield 1 was a crime against historical restoration, and I honestly haven't played a Battlefield game since the Metro demo for BF3.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

future won't be infested with poor monetization schemes

I'm supposed to mourn this... why?

dev layoff

They'll find work elsewhere. Worst case scenario, the chaff gets booted from the industry while the cream of the crop goes off and either contributes their talents to a more deserving company or makes studios of their own.

You don't let a blight on the industry keep dragging the industry into a hole because it has employees on the payroll. You let it burn to the ground so that something better can be built in the space that it used to occupy. That serves the employees better in the long run, too.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

highly promising
it's EA
it was doomed from the announcement

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

and i wished that i either never bought it or atleast killed myself after i played it

neither happened, which is why im mad

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

I wouldn't worry that much. There are still plenty of amazing games that don't pull this kind of shit. There's probably more great games available today than any one person could reasonably get to enjoy in a lifetime.

Half the time I get excited for a new have, I take a gander at my Steam backlog and that gets me to put my credit card away pretty fast.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Consolefaggots talking about crappy ports
My fucking sides.
Face it, no matter how good a goy you are, you will always be disposable trash.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Have you not read most of the posts or threads on this? People know the mouse is the bigger and worse jew. Seeing them slap a smaller one is entertaining.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

You must kill the EA

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

a new game, not have... I'm terrible at using my new phone.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

people who are bad at the jobs, should get to keep their jobs because they are alive and need money
Found the Uni libtard

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

but user, they will anyway, because the type of exec that puts in this type of microtransaction bullshit is also the same kind of exec that would rather lay off the devs than have a single person question his decisions.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

my original plan was to fucking killmyself after i played spore, but before doing that writing a note that it was all EA fault for releasing such a shit game

but its 9 years now, and i dont want to buy any EA games so i can fucking kill myself

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

And its EA, so they have laid off devs. Many times.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Can you even get more cucked than this?

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

FUCK THE EA AND DISNEY JEWS YOU GET 0 (ZERO) MONEY FROM ME

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

They'll find work elsewhere. Worst case scenario, the chaff gets booted from the industry while the cream of the crop goes off and either contributes their talents to a more deserving company or makes studios of their own.

Honestly, there is little "chaff" in the industry. There is a large surplus of talent that goes unused all the time. And even then QA is so criminally understaffed it ain't even funny. With three month contracts instead of actual jobs a lot of the time, at least I know Bethesda did that when I was taking my classes for my Bachelors.

Seriously bro, you got no idea how stiffed people get in gaming jobs. Explains why there are so many leaks, the poor contractor-kuns have enough of this shit.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

that kind of exec would most definitely lay off someone who questions his decisions, but the guys at DICE clearly didn't; otherwise this shitstorm would never have ensued.

but not for no reason at all, and no dev the size and importance of DICE

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

It worked for an EA (well known and often despised company), Star Wars (Brand with a lot of normalfag recognition) full price (I think) and heavily marketed AAA game that went massively over board with microtransactions.
This much normalfag attention is fairly unique.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

The fact that it worked on an insanely popular property is what makes it impressive, none of that stuff works in the favor of "voting with your wallet."
This case was just so egregious that it even resonated with normies.
If it can work with EA and fucking Star Wars, it can work with any dev and any property.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

I guess the moral of the story is don’t go in it for the money. If you work at EA, chances are you were doing alright for yourself. It’s not like they aren’t going to get work anymore cause they don’t have EA, it’s just going to be less glamorous.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

you dont know what is in the contract then.
If EA damages the image of the license disney owns, it is "goodbye SW" for EA.
Especially if you think about the upcoming star wars movie.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

EA EA and EA
tfw you won't get to play as porg
I wish normies would leave Star Wars alone

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

user, I don't think you've ever dealt with office politics before, it's not about it being logical who the exec lays off, it's about them saving face regardless of who they hurt.
Everyone below them may think they're dumb assholes for doing it, but those people would never say a word to the execs face about it.
So if the exec feels something will save face, he'll do it in a heartbeat.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

There is no way they currently see it as worth buying out of. Dont forget that even with the controversy, BFII is still profitable
BF2 does not matter if the public backlash from this affects the movies and all the other merchandising licenses not held by EA.
In the grand scheme of things, EA only works with a tiny part of the star wars money machine, and if people read negative things about star wars from a single source, every other action figure, lego set, lunch box etc. opportunity can suffer.
Not to mention that they most likely wont need to buy out of, licenses as large as this are not sold without caveats and clauses regarding public image.

its like they intentionaly searched for the scummiest developer out there
EA has their own PR department only concerned with making them look good to other prospective business partners.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

MFW they make a deal with Activision after the fact

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

if you don't give money to EA you're reddit

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

EA needs to die for this industry to survive.
The end justify the means.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

No one is Reddit.
Nobody likes EA.
Anyone who goes against this is ironic.
Stop being stupid or I will kill you.

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Stop being stupid or I will kill you.
alright, alright!
I'm sorry user.
Please don't hurt me.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Nox
Good
Nostalgia is a potent drug.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

I just want to know what changes they plan to make when they bring back buying crystals.

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

What did you just say to me, you little bitch?

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

fucking kill yourself
if reddit hates EA, I must suck EA cock
Fucking die. If Sup Forums starts supporting loot boxes, then Sup Forums is officially fucking dead and the shills have won.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

You have to support disgusting levels of corporate greed so that the lower employees can keep a job
No, I don't.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

I've heard EA didn't even have to buy the license. Disney just gave it to them.
Something fishy must have been going on.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

a 60% deficit even in physical copies are enough of a kick in the ass to scare the hell out of a publisher, especially considering EA is a publisher who cashes in on dudebro console gamers who primarily buy console-only, popular-only.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

Not only did you sabotage a highly promising game

Why are you blaming Sup Forums for EA's business choices?

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Listened? They literally said that the SP was intentionally short to not distract from the MP. Listening would be making a great SP since it was the single biggest complaint about the first.

Listening is not holding out one hand with maps and characters for free but having a progression system so focused on money that nobody wants to play.

Listening isn't making the progression so fucking bad that players don't care to PLAY THE GAME over how hopeless the grind is.

They didn't listen, they high fived thinking they were being slick in shoving in unprecedented levels of cash grabbing. Fuck them. The game should rot on shelves.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

10 years ago
Everyone on Sup Forums would suck 12 dicks if it would get us Battlefront 3

Today
"Battlefront 2" is one of the best-looking games on the planet
Looks like you're actually in a Star Wars battle
rushed
riddled with EA cancer and modern game tropes that are a step back from Battlefront 2 Classic
/v/ cries for its demise
It's enough to cause a man to take up the bottle.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

WE DID IT REDDIT!!

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

My uncle is in his early 40s now and he keeps telling me all the criticism for shooters like this game and Destiny 1 were overblown and that they're like, the best games ever. I knew BF2 was going to be a shit show but he thinks all the mediocre reviews and complaints are baseless, he loves it, maybe some people just really crave this vapid shit.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

highly promising game
Just more western multiplayer garbage, nothing of value was lost.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

One Qui Gon Jinn has been deposited to your account

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Had to rig the poll not to win a third time, too.

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Battlefield 1 was DICE's last chance to make a decent Battlefield game and it failed sales expectation. The studio is on death row in EA's eyes. Anything that doesn't exceed COD's sales is a failure.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

EA are the good guys
Maybe once in a fever dream

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

One Count Dooku has been deposited to your account

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

retards who think they're supporting employees when EA regularly forces them to word unpaid overtime and has massive layoffs after a big release

Austin King
Austin King

Star wars is cool user

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Not anymore, now it's shitty garbage overseen by kykes and cucks.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

They were but when they got big and went public, jews literally took over.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

I'm not going to judge your uncle, but perhaps he simply has different priorities and appreciates the good aspects of BF2 and Destiny more than the negatives.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

This guy you're is most likely conjuring up is in Swedenstan so they have free healthcare plus statistically speaking he is a queer.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Honestly the lootbox thing was blown way out of proportion in retrospect

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

while we're on this topic how big do you guys think disney's team of scummy lawyers is?

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

"Please buy EA™ games! Think of the DEVELOPERS"

One lootbox has been deposited to your account

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

How big and powerful do you have to be to push your antisemetic boss out of his own company?

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Fucking terrific, hopefully Iger pulls the IP from EA and we can actually get a chance at another good single player Star Wars game

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Where are the mods? This thread is plain shilling.

William Allen
William Allen

look up what disney did to copyright laws.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

it just irks me to hear him say he can't afford all these great games coming out recently, but he's had his swbf2 preorder down a month in advance. makes no sense to me, no EA game has ever launched without a multitude of issues, and Destiny was the same way as well. But the games look pretty and don't usually crash, so it's fine... i guess?

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

its disney, their own lawyer team probably wrote up 20 clauses in their own contracts to prevent themselves from outing their own bosses

John Rivera
John Rivera

hurr durr no single player campaign

You act like this is an outrageous thing to expect from a £50 game?

EA adds a single player campaign

Which usually comes as standard in most triple A games?

hurr durr DLC is expensive and splits the playerbase

Especially when the DLC makes up most of the content in the game?

EA gives all new characters and maps for free

So what exactly were we paying for when we brought the game if the characters and maps were free?

hurr durr not enough maps or content

For a game with little else than a shitty campaign there really wasn't enough maps to justify it being a multiplayer centric game.

EA makes more maps, vehicles, weapons, anc characters

Oh, they've completely made up for all the shit they've done, I will be sure to buy their next triple A game plus tip.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

they don't have their own legal department. they have liaisons with huge law firms wherever and whenever they need them.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Good.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

/v/ will support anything as long as it means not being muh r-reddit

You people are fucking pathetic.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

They do have a legal department. They just hire more jews I mean law firms to stack the deck.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

F
;_;7

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

protecting a guy who caused my lootbox addicted cousin to lose his job and healthcare coverage during the holidays

That's some serious edge there, kiddo. What's he supposed to tell his kids when he can't afford to buy them Christmas presents because he blew it off in digital slot machines? What does do if they get sick while he's out of work and they don't have healthcare? WHat kind of totally made up sob story would he invent to justify that they're taking little Tommy out of school and away from his friends because dad has to take a new job across the country?

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Nails in Your Brain Personality Disorder

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

to reddit back go

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Why do they keep falling for it? Do they want to go bankrupt?

David Richardson
David Richardson

I wouldnt even give a shit if the actual offices of EA and DICE were burning and people were dying. Fuck them.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

Oh god lmao they filed a note with the SEC that it wouldn't affect their sales hahahhaha

Carter White
Carter White

this desu desu

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

EA listened to your complaints on BF1, fixed them

no they didn't.

I asked specifically for user-hosted servers and some kind of vague mod support (at least for the PC version) what I got back was boilerplate excuses and whinging from the suck-ups on the official forum, who didn't like it that I didn't give a shit about statistics or stat-padding or any of that esports-autism.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

reddit

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

everyone seems to forget the hype for the first one. wouldve been surprising if they matched that.

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

unironically bravo reddit

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Good. Hopefully those fired devs start their own company that isn't EA level trash.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

take credit for something that was gonna happen anyway

nigger this game was never gonna match the first games sales

Asher Price
Asher Price

They wont though. Dice is the only company EA has that consistantly makes a profit besides their sports garbage. They also make all the engines EA runs all their games on. EA wont license other companies engines and pay royalties to them lmao.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

here's the funny thing.

They added the stupid COD-style campaign to the battlefield games. (removing bot-matches), but took away the campaign from battlefront.

It should be the other way around. (especially with BF4 and BF1, all that effort put into the campaign is effort I'd rather see put into additional multiplayer maps, or Server-Tools/Hosting-software, as the singleplayer is extremely cliche and boring (aside from that single level in BF1, the rest of the missions suck)).

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

First game is shit
Second game is shit
EA is apparently actually hurt by it

Good. I'm not naive enough to think this'll tank EA or anything, but at least there was enough negative feedback that they actually had to do something about it.

Star Wars products of any sort from Disney and EA will always be shit. Let Star Wars die.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY STUPID. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING RETARD. GET FUCKED.

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

the whole point of making a sequel is that you expect it to out-perform the previous game

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

Seriously, what the fuck

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Well they could of not given you any of the heroes for FREE. You should be thanking EA!

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

Good, now they can drop the FPS shit and make a new TIE Fighter.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

what you'd need to actually tank EA are rival sports-games.

Though that brings up the problem of name recognition, especially because consoles are the big money-maker as far as sports-games go.

Though EA's also got exclusive name's and likenesses

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

do you really want that user? Do you really want a multiplayer-only TIE Fighter where you face off against P2W TIE Defenders and X-Wings while you're stuck in the basic TIE or A-Wing for 40 hours?

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Lol, DICE is going to get the ax soon enough.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

I don't know, the Starfighter Assault mode was pretty good, I'd have bought the game solely for that even with the micro-transactions cancer but then I found out about the progression system, having to grind credits to get heroes and the shit-tier campaign and I changed my mind.
If they made a game that focuses solely on space battles I'd give them my shekels.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Donate your own money to suffering devs faggot. Nobody cares, they are not some poor blue collar labor.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

Now they are free to make a non-shitty studio if they stay together

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

i'm reddit AMA

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

make a new studio
head of studio sells studio back to EA
it repeats

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

DICE never had a say in this shit, they're merely the creator of the game EA orders them to.
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure Maxis didn't say SimCity needed to be only online. EA did. Guess who closed down almost immediately after SimCity's launch?

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

wasn't a big conversation because else they wouldn't include microtransactions later on

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

I'm sure it's our fault they shut down Visceral and canned their game too? Fuck EA. I have given them way too many chances. I'm done.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

EA fags lose their jobs
God it's wishful thinking but you can hope.
It was pretty satisfying watching ME:A die, it would be amazing if we could see a repeat.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

you never go full retard

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

What's he supposed to tell his kids when he can't afford to buy them Christmas presents?

Teach them the fucking value of money? It's an opportunity to make sure they don't turn out to be cunts.

What does do if they get sick while he's out of work and they don't have healthcare?

Oh America. We actually give a shit about our populace here.

How does he explain that they're taking little Timmy out of school and away from his friends because dad has to take a new job across the country?

Sounds like he bounced back just fine.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

any call from your client because you're fucking up is a big conversation, especially if it's the fucking CEO. Not just head of Disney's licensing department, or the head of Star Wars, but the CEO of one of the largest media companies on the planet.

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Underrated

Jace James
Jace James

Game is really good. I hope it lasts for a few years.
pffffftttthahahahahahahahaha they'll release one next year, if not the year after that

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

i like how blizzard is mocking EA when they aren't better with the lootboxes in overwatch

William Wright
William Wright

You're retarded. Overwatch boxes are cosmetic only. I don't even play that shit either.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

wishful thinking that it went down like this

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

All loot boxes are cancerous because they warp the entire game around them. There's no meaningful reward for playing Overwatch well, just a loot box after X number of matches.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBbGmkMGyok

Good, good... kill it, kill EA now.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

l'et's celebrate!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IqORm1uKN0

oh boy, feels good when things go as it should be!

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIFEE

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

This. Gamelettes are so fucking entitled.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Defending a pay to win gambling product wearing the corpse-skin of Star Wars

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

I actually want to buy battlefront 2. I’m not buying it because they fucking duped me when I bought the first one and I’m still mad. I recognize the second is a full game but I refuse to give them money after the first one. Fuck EA.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

So are gamers dead or entitled? Getting conflicting info here.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

I bet you didn’t even expect real apologies and regret and people to agree with you or that we would believe that you believe what you’re saying and just want some attention. Bring it in OP, you sad little faggot.

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Sorry m8, that's capitalism. If the consumer doesn't want your product for the price you're asking for then it's your fault, not the other way around.

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

they put in a shallow 4 hour singleplayer

its fucking nothing

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

*teleports behind disney
nothing personal kike, i have fifa and madden

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Are you me? seems im the only one that refuse to buy any new EA game but everyone else gives me the feeling that they have hopes EA will change with every game they release.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

the Mouse could easily buy EA and cannibalize it, just as EA has done to others.

EA might seem like a big fish in the world of video games, but once you start venturing into the world of multimedia empires, it suddenly becomes a very small fry

John Rogers
John Rogers

Good, any promising devs will hopefully go on to do better things without being held hostage by EA shekels.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

In the name of the Gaming Community, you're under arrest, EA.
Are you threatening me, goyim?
The gaming community will decide your fate.
I AM the gaming community!
Not yet.
It's treason, then...

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

thanksgiving
a holiday

Xd

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

i know you are, but what am i?

even cosmetics shouldn't cost money

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Niggah, EA is a shitty indie games team compared to Disney.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

EA is worth 28 billion dollars. Disney is worth 98 billion dollars. The Mouse may have a lot of money, but it isn't just going to buy out EA and cannibalize it.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

who is the Anakin in this scene?

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Factor 5 might get the Star Wars license back due to this
YES PLEASE

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

HAHAHAHAHA YES BURN IT TO THE GROUND

DON'T RELEASE UNFINISHED LOOTBOX SHIT

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

The retards who still think EA will make a decent game next time

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

WAAAAA, I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN SOME CUNT ON 75k A YEAR.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

if by 98 billion you mean 178 billion, maybe

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Good
Make shit games, people won't buy them
People won't buy them because they're shit, company gets no money
Company gets no money, get fired
Serves them right for being spineless and letting EA walk all over them
Screw EA, screw each and every dev that chooses to work for them and screw everyone that buys their products
I'll be over here banging 10/10 supermodels with my 12 inch cock while they're explaining to little Susie why she won't be getting any christmas presents this year

Ethan James
Ethan James

I wouldn't even have any sympathy for EA even if half their employees were killed by terrorists.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

I'm going to put an end to this, once and for all!
You can't. It must stand trial.
It has control of the devs and all the reviewers. It is too dangerous to be left alive!
But, I'm too poor. Don't kill me.
That's not the gamer way. It must live. I need it!
NO!
Money, unlimited money!

William Reyes
William Reyes

He's a goddamn developer. He's making good money and he should have 6 months worth of salary in savings at least. He'll be out of job for a month top before he gets hired elsewhere.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Screw their politically correct feminism too.

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

wew lad

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

look at this poor sla... I mean dev I employ, now I will have to fire him to keep my profits high enough to pay my 100k salary, and it's all your fault!

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

dev != editor retard

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

I know I'm going to sound like a commie but, that's modern capitalism for you.

“offer and demand, man, if the game sells, people are ready for microtransactions“
such a bad press that their game threaten to bomb
"it's really unfair"

"we must do what we want without government interference. We, the banks, are the economy"
multiple 1929-like crisis
"well, this public taxpayer-money sure is looking sweet. Bail us out"

Every. Time.

I guarantee you EA will just lay low a while and do the exact same thing later

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

not my problem. if ea cant meat the demands of the market they can fuck off and die. good riddance

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

This. Big business bend shit to their own interests.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

I mean, it looks like literally the same game and everybody got bored of the first one after a week, so this isn't surprising.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Good. Fuck EA
FPBP

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

well done, user

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

now I will have to fire him to keep my profits high enough to pay my 100k salary,
100k salary
user, some of the higher paid devs are probably already making that much

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

The absolute state of EA shills

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

The lead managers maybe, senior programmers maybe. Pay for game devs is notoriously low to comparable industries.

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

a highly promising game
lol no

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

well the people who did that AMA are long fired.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

thread theme for the next one.
https://youtu.be/C21PrOKRG8w

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

EA can suck my dick

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

i hope review writers give the game a bad score

to put an example

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

AHHAHA fuck ea and dice

time to die fuckers

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

good, fuck EA and fuck microtransactions

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Good. Now fuck off

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Release a shitty game and try to fuck people over with microtransactions
Nobody buys it
I don't see the issue here

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

EA fires devs who refuse to add p2w
EA fires devs who do add p2w

Yah nah, fuck EA.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

itt there are actually fucking faggots who think EA is right. people don't pay $60 to have a million more transactions shoved in their fucking face. fuck off and drop dead you corporate kikes.

Cameron James
Cameron James

Uh

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Uh 2

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

Want to know something else? I don't feel sorry for any studio purchased and killed by EA, they made a deal with the devil on their own free will. Good riddance.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

not even EA could buy decent reviews for this game

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

EA actually has a pattern of publishing games for independent companies, then intentionally sabotaging them so they fail, then using a clause in the contract to take over the company.

Look at what happened to Respawn with Titanfall 2.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Awesome.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

We get to hurt Disney, Star Wars, and EA at the same time? What's the bad part?

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

nothing that's why it angers the shills

John Wright
John Wright

Good. I have no sympathy for EA or the people that work for them.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

The only ones I feel bad for are the art department because they don't even get to decide what they make and you can tell they're the only ones actually trying.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

blaming Sup Forums
From what I saw this was mostly a reddit effort

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

HURR REDDIT LIKES IT SO I SHOULDNT HUYRRRRRR

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

t. reddit
game was garbage even before you redditors had a sperg.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

Right there with you user.
I wont rest until Pandemic is avenged.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Blame your shitty fucking employer.
Also
implying you wont get rehired right away with EA on your resume

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

mercs 2 was a buggy mess but I still enjoyed it
their last game was the sabetour
EA still owns the mercenaries license
8 years of hatred and still growing

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

i bought a shitty ea game today
i was pretty bummed about it
but then i think EA felt better by selling me it than i felt bad for buying it
so it contributed to the overall happiness on the world.
so whatever.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

The amount of EA shills in this thread alone is insane
Reddit is unironically a better place for discussing shit like this

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

Good maybe they might get work at a company with less shitty practices.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

He can explain to his kid that he should of made a better fucking game

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Disney wouldn't loose any money in this process, only EA. Also Disney itself doesn't really like licensing it's brands out, and can easily rehire their former employees to do it all in-house.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

I'm an original Battlefront player, so you can probably appreciate the IMMENSE schadenfreude I'm dreaming of if BF2 sends EA into the red.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Reddit hates EA so I love EA now.

You know, I imagine reddit would consider shooting yourself a bad idea, you should do that too to really stick it to them.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

actually caring about DICE

you are no better than EA

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

who are you quoting

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

Well yeah, best to self-publish than to be published by EA.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

What exactly was it about spore that was so bad? I never played it or looked into getting it.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Why the fuck should anyone here care about them?

Maybe EA shouldn't take a company out back and shoot them anytime they fuck up or a game doesn't do well enough.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

Did he really bitch out at EA? Is there source? Or was it just a normal business conversation.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

They delivered 1/1000000000 of what was promised after hyping it up like crazy.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

there's a lull in star wars games for awhile
couple of low-effort shitty wii games based on that awful clone wars cartoon
The force unleashed is a neat idea, but ultimately boring
second one is terrible
lots of REALLY interesting and well thought-out ideas thrown into the trash
like a darth maul game
like KoTor 3
like 1313
and all of the other really great ideas
think of the GAMES you could have holy shit haha
lucas sells Star Wars, murderfucks Lucasarts
YES YES YES THIS IS HAPPENING!
bwop
hello ea is in charge for ever
Here's a shitty battlefront game, its got nothing better than Battlefront 2 besides graphics. literally nothing else is better. like what the fuck
"we made it casual so an eleven year old could play it with his dad :)"
a nice sentiment, but it means the game is casual garbage
no single player
heroes require absolutely no skill at all, have a million hp and tons of armor so they're basically just "You get a bunch of free kills: the powerup"
fuck
BFII
that lootbox and progression system
play as an empire
jk you play as imperial for two missions and then immediately switch over
its still FUCKING CASUAL
THEY FUCKING CANCELLED THE AMY HENNIG STAR WARS PROJECT AND GUTTED THE ASSETS FOR MORE LOOTBOX MULTIPLAYER

IM FUCKING DONE WITH EA I HOPE THEY ALL die.
You realize DICE is in sweden, right? You realize he still has health insurance and welfare, right?

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

still playing shitty fps after the age of 16
Wow a lot of retards in this thread

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

We just know he called right around the time they removed microtransactions

Dylan James
Dylan James

Remember when we had Day 1 DLC with content hidden inside the disk and needing to buy it to unlock it?

And now we have basically main game content locked behind paywalls with the excuse of "we want you to feel good when unlocking what you paid for, but if you pay more we will unlock it instantly LOL"

What's next?

Single Player games with subscriptions and microtransactions?

Main quests locked behind lootboxes?

Juan Young
Juan Young

the CEO of a massive corporation calling a contractor over a single project already isn't a normal business conversation

Colton Price
Colton Price

not just paywalls, RNG paywalls

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

implying it's wrong to be mad about loot boxes
god damn newfag go the fuck away.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

I hope everyone at EA dies down to the last man.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Games in the past year and a half that I haven't purchased because of SJW or Jew business practices:

mirror's edge catalyst
tomb raider reboot 2
deus ex: white guilt augmented
mafia 3
watch dogs 2
dishonored 2
battlefield 1
mass effect andromeda
life is strange before the storm
uncharted the lost legacy
ruiner
cuckenstein 2: the new colossus
battlefront 2

These games all failed despite the most optimistic claims from publishers. Some failed so hard that they killed talks of sequels, some were just so underwhelming that they barely made a profit. Like most consumers, I am not interested in handing my disposable income to developers who lecture or denigrate me based on their infantile and impotent political virtue signaling, I'm more than happy not buying this crap and laughing when their games turn out to be massive failures.

EA can especially get fucked. After years of Jewing customers and being voted the worst company in America 3 years in a row, did they decide to remedy their Jew practices? No, they used rainbow pride flag faggotry as shields against scrutiny and doubled down on promoting cultural marxist identity politics.

Get
Fucked

Bonus points for every game developer who loses their job or commits suicide

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

What was sjw about ruiner?

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

I'm sure they can get hired elsewhere in the game industry, having worked for EA.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

I bought Dishonored 2 when it came to about 20$ on sale. It was ok.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

(Você)(Usted)(Tu)(Vossa mercê)(You)(Sinä)(您)(あなた)(आप)(εσύ)

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

highly promising game

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

FIRST POST BEST POST
I
R
S
T

P
O
S
T

B
E
S
T

P
O
S
T

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

Don't cum in my asshole and call it straight.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

They think the microtransactions killed it

Do you know why Watch Dogs 2 sales were shit compared to Watch Dogs 1? Because fooling your customers once is a good way to insure you won't get a 2nd chance.

Was Battlefront 1 a good game? No. Did it trick a ton of people into buying it anyway? Yes.

Battlefront 2 had it's bed made literal years ago, the microtransaction bullshit added on top has only insured even deservingly lower sales.

This is a good thing.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

deus ex: white guilt augmented
i was thinking to buy it on winter sales, explain this please, a deb gone full SJW?

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Good, EA can suck a fat dick

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Kyrie 6 for 6 for 18 points in 16 minutes

/nbgay/ btfo lmaooooooooooooo

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

what's disney has to do with maxis, westwood, pandemic, and bullfrog?

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

DOES NOBODY FUCKING REMEMBER THE TORTANIC
DOES NOBODY REMEMBER THE MASS EFFECT 3 ENDING
DOES NOBODY REMEMBER THE GUTTING OF BURNOUT
WHY IS NOBODY REMEMBERING THE TIMES EA HAS FUCKED US OVER AND NOBODY LISTENED
THIS ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE DISNEY STEPPED IN
THIS WILL BE FORGOTTEN TOO

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Disney is big, that doesn't make them omnipotent. They probably aren't aware of the gaming reputation or practices of EA, just they're huge.

Bad intel essentially. If anyone so much threatened Disney's rep in any significant way, Disney could very easily make them vanish or completely obliterate a corporation trying to bismerch them. Corporate America is no joke. When dealing with a giant like Disney, you either stay out of their way or work with them cause God help you if you stand in their way or are seen as a threat.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

The funniest thing is the fact that normies spend shit tons on cosmetic bullshit, and it keeps the autismo at bay. Why do they have to try to have their cake and eat it too?

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Developers knew who they're working for. They knew it when they got 3 poo in loo awards.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Nah fuck that that user has a point. Reddit and Youtube are infinitely worse than EA especially when you are attacking EA on some dumb shit. Poor prioritization is the death of literally fucking anything.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

This. Remember the supposed steam boycott because of the bullshit half life episode 3 ending? But I mean, what can we expect from a board full of children?

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

$$$$$$$$

EA threw money at them for exclusive license.

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

board full of children

I know there are a fair few underaged here but I am pretty confident that the majority on Sup Forums are college aged or older

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Spore is Maxis' fault.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

to be honest college aged = children

Anyone who doesn't recognize this either stunted their mental development or still hasn't phased out of it yet.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

1 time consumable praxis points for $$, once consumed gone forever, not for reuse goym.
Walk into dudes house, literally the gay nuclear family
game is literally pigs for hands allegory for muh minorities, god damn whitey.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Hi EA.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

It'sa contract, we're stuck with this bullshit until the 10year mark passes.

They probably won't renew that shit now though.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

bad decisions at the management level
it's always the grunts on the front lines who get axed first
I hate this timeline.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

thanks, it's good to know about this kind of things, people needs to learn how to vote with their wallet

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

almost 500 replies to this bait post

I wish Sup Forums was a site with registration and they'd closed for me sign ups 5 years ago.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

How can anyone be so delusional? EA has to reason to keep both them and DICE in the long run. I give Respawn 5 years before EA takes them out behind the shed.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

EA dies in the same hole where EA has killed many others.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Wow... reddit actually did it. Sup Forums is finished.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page