Sup Forumsidya Draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp
i.imgur.com/WZvAzlZ.jpg
pastebin.com/B8z8EK
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_Guts
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_(Ar_tonelico:_Melody_of_Elemia)
imgur.com/a/rfPw6
imgur.com/a/ZTdcv
imgur.com/a/DWja6
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4317641
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aigis

>arch.b4k.co/v/thread/396671982#p396671982
Requesting this webm but with juri,shantae, aigis, Tifa, misha, and hex maniac where user is the one with the boner

>Xiceowl

>Ref (warning NSFW)
Uh, user

Requesting Shauna from pokemon x and y removing her panties in this exact pose m.imgur.com/a/ASEhp

Please keep her shorts and shoes removed and maybe show her removed shorts in the sofa

oh right. Anchor post here I guess

So that's what he looks like.

Fuck up big time I did.

requesting Urbosa at the beach in a skimpy swim suit that shows off her body

Your waifu loves you. She finds you important.

Requesting F!Corrin doing the same pose as Dio Brando, holding the Anankos mask and with a dark aura surrounding her.

which touhou is that?

Requesting the jester Dhoulmagus from Dragon Quest 8 teaching the hero character from the same game how to juggle with slimes.

Requesting bimbo Callie and Marie following the design of the bimbo posted in the reference rubbing their sopping wet pussies, looking at eachother, and begging the other to fuck them.

Ref (warning NSFW): i.imgur.com/WZvAzlZ.jpg

Requesting Max Payne in Cuphead style, killing bad guys by shooting at them with his finger while doing the Shootdodge move.

But my name, is not important!

see

Requesting nude Draco Centauros with little bit bigger breasts and green-haired bush down there.

It would be great if she is drawn in the same style like picture related.

Raymoo

Lisa, Mitsuru, Yukari, Anne and Maya morphing into Zeo Rangers.

Anyone interested in doing this?

requesting Billy and Bantam holding hands and making out in a barn

Requesting Zoe dressed up as Midna

Requesting a Shantae flag post

Requesting IQ smoking a blunt and smugly reciting this excerpt
pastebin.com/B8z8EK

Requesting the right scenario but with Tenko Chabashira and the hand is unbuttoning her top. Would also like if she was making the same expression as the one in the left pic.

counterrequesting shantae's face on a flag while an army marches in the background.

Requesting Palm and Reco looking up at the starry night sky together, it would be cool if they were on their fighters too!

And the arm/hand is Korekiyo, right?

Is anyone here doing huevember drawfags?
Asking out of curiosity.

What is it?

Requesting the scene in the middle with Aigis and Labrys.

Which color would each of them be?

I am bad at draw

Taking Aigis request

This drawfag is still alive? I hope he continues drawing more lactating big girls.

Drawing something with the corresponding hue each day of November.
You can switch the value and saturation though

Misha eating Nyo? Guts artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_Guts from a dead Nyo? artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_(Ar_tonelico:_Melody_of_Elemia) or the normal cooked item

The general idea is for her to be kneeling and eating the guts right from a dead Nyo? just like a zombie as if it were totally normal, or eating the grilled meat on a skewer like a shishkebab.

?

Requesting Royal Guard Fiora and Raphael dueling.
Raphael: imgur.com/a/rfPw6
Fiora: imgur.com/a/ZTdcv

Post sample

Requesting these two in an over-dramatic Naruto battle.

Aigis also being bad at draw

Requesting an embarrassed Iris from Mega Man X4 dressed in Kasumi's attire (Dead or Alive series).

Rejoice, the "Official Delivery Album" has been updated!

imgur.com/a/DWja6

Thanks once again to the guy improving quickly and thanks to everyone who have contributed so far!

Done

Requesting a picture of sumia blowing out candles of a birthday cake for her birthday coming up this week.

Requesting nude Nitocris shaves her pussy.
She has a big thick bush and shaves in the moment one side/half.
Egyptians are well-known for hairless bodies.

Requesting Cirno dressed like Cassandra from Rage of the Dragons.

dude, nobody really gives a shit that the album of your OC deliveries got updated.

Don’t reply to him, if we ignore him maybe he’ll hang himself or something

You cared enough to respond! :^)

Requesting Syoko groping any Sup Forums-related female's legs unsuspectingly

Just report it. It's pretty much spam (abd shilling) at this point

Requesting a Stage A and Stage B version of Cerebella, based on the reference. Theoretically, what Cerebella may have looked like before she became a hitwoman (and private prostitue) for the Medicis

I dunno man, I just feel like he's wasting energy posting that whenever he gets a picture drawn. Like, they're probably going to be on the Booru anyway.

Requesting Nephenee wearing a bridal gown

Requesting Magnolia Arch in her Planeswarden Garb wearing a blindfold while pretending to be an android and playfully calling an unamused 2B her sister.

requesting X and Zero playing on an arcade stick

This thread seems a bit dead, how about i do some sketches since im trying to do thinner lines

Heres sample, and no, i wont draw misha

Draw a benis

Requesting Haru but instead of having something conveniently covering her exposed tit the whole tit is exposed. Also make her tits slightly bigger

Draw me a good request

maybe rottytops lost her arm and she's looking under a couch or something

Draw who you think is a nice person in these threads. No Aigis yet.

Requesting Nemissa getting fucked in the ass with her clothes torn.

Ruto eating a piece of cake.

With Azrael confirmed for BBTAG, requesting a parody of the 'HA HA TIME FOR X' meme with Azrael walking out of his cell saying "HA HA TIME TO KILL WAIFUS!"

Crash as a giant tornado.

Requesting Fjorm being spanked and enjoying it

Requesting Miu Iruma dominated by Kokichi Oma

HAHA! STUPID BITCH!

Honestly, the only thing interesting from you would be if you actually drew Misha.

you got it, boss

What is it with sweating girls in these games?

I mean you're alread an aigis whore might as well be a misha whore while your at it

I'll pick this up, stay tuned

>Sol Badguy's true name is Frederick and he enjoyed listening to Queen

Requesting Sol Badguy's with Freddie Mercury's moustache and hairstyle. Alternatively you can go with Freddie Mercury dressed as Sol Badguy.

Requesting a back view of Ark Royal (middle) from Kancolle with a focus on her nape and showing some of the hair under her bob cut like in the pics on the right.

Oh shit that was actually done
Great job drawbro, she looks cute and its a nice picture with those beers, they actually look good

Draw Alex in his new sexy Santa costume.

Gonna draw a couple of big ass requests before going to bed. Just quick sketches cause I'm tired

Requesting Syrup from Puzzle andd Dragons getting caressed/petted under the chin.

Requesting Elizabeth suggestivly sucking on a popsicle

Requesting rule 63 P3MC. FeMC does not count, she needs to have the same face and hair.

Requesting Heavy King belittling Infinite for being weak and stupid, and bragging about how he used the Phantom Ruby to create a Super Form for himself and he was able to HARM SUPER SONIC, a form that Infinite didn't even last long enough to fight.

Thx! I think Draco is sexy! She needs more sexy nude art and please make her breasts little bit bigger and add a lovely green bush down there too.

Ashley Graham presenting her ass to Leon while offering him overtime.

What the fuck vidya do you even play. Your style is so incredibly boring, and needs Loomis, that I am not surprised you only draw a meme character like Aigis. I bet you don't even play any other vidya. And you are just wasting everybody's time.

tsubasa embarassedly lifting up the back of her skirt and presenting her ass

here you go

Thats a Tokyo Ghoul character.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4317641

At the end of BBCF, Platinum was adopted by Litchi and is now living in Orient Town in Kagutsuchi. Requesting a picture of what you think a 20-ish old Platinum would look like after living in Orient Town for that long.

>thatsthejoke. jpg

Requesting Arthas, on the right, dressed up like Kamen Rider Brave, on the left. Brave's Level 50 Taddle Fantasy outfit is best, but you can also go with normal Level 2 Kamen Rider Brave

I love Touka.

Requesting Minfilia wielding the Buster Sword with ease while Cloud is in the background looking surprised that she can lift it with ease.

>complains about his art and Loomis him even after demanding the Loomis rule in the OP
>still begs him for deliveries

Delivery dehydration affecting you mental state?

Requesting Bridget thinking about dicks

They've been remived from the booru though. That being said, I wonder why he doesn't start his own tumblr. He could get all the coverage he wants, and perhaps reach more people then his imgur can.

Lamia from Luna Online buttjob, yes with snake hips