I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

This is the end of AAA games. Say goodbye everyone.

ONE
NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

CLICK CLICK BOOM

and nothing of value was lost

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

I bought it so my little bro and I could play the split screen arcade mode because he loved that shit in the first one. Was it still a sin to buy it?

GIVE ME SOMETHIN TO BREAK

We've already had this thread, so instead let's discuss the highest rated game on steam

DONT PUT THE BLAME ON ME

haaahahahah

EA shills BTFO

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

>mfw my friend still wants me to buy it to play with him

tell him to fuck off

Too bad it's still gonna sell.Twats will buy anything with Star Wars written on it

its over Capcom is finished

Delete this

ITS THE ONLLYYY THINGG THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE ACHEEEEE

This isn't the end. But it is the end of the beginning. We are now moving into a situation where people are now aware that modern games suck.

I NEED A LITTLE ROOM TO BREEEEEAAAAAAATHE

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

>This is the end of AAA games
Not gonna happen unless casual scum disappear.

actually we're in a situation where journalists are openly voting with the bandwagon

That just means where you're from, you're a bunch of weeb faggots.

Is IGN really going to ignore the lootbox system which completely ruins the game?

yes you dumb fuck

it's like diablo 3 or sc2013

they were paid to ignore it

>highest rated
>doesn't check reviews
>where you're from
>global sales
laugh at this retard

That's the review for the first game. The one that was $60 with a $50 Season Pass, literal pay2win weapons attached to said pass like Boba's EE-3 and Bossk's Relby, zero single player content, and 4 maps at launch. The fact that they rated the sequel 2 points lower when its an objectively better game bar progression is absurd and just goes to show how little they think for themselves.

I just want to make my family happy.

I own it, playing arcade mode with my roommate only pretty much.

DESU for that it's pretty fun. The progression system is just insane

There are people who bought the first game AND this game.

I’M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT

>impliying

normies keep eating every new AC, COD and every other retarded yearly franchise.

MMM BOP

this just shows how good div original sin 2 is going

Almost all reviewers ignore the value proposition of games to games to protect their interests with companies and protect their revenue. They don't care if you get a shit product that nickel and dimes you.

Watch a review for a game with microtransactions before the starwars debacle and they will most likely ignore it.

Not a fan of Jostled Juan, but I at least respect that he called bad business ethics out.

AM I MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET

???

BF2 is 100x better than the original.

BUT'S MADE OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE TO TAKE

thats not hard considering the original was a glorified tech demo advertising The Farce Engorges

I DID MY TIME AND I WANT OUT

>steamspy
check actual ratings on steam, HSiFS has 98%

>tfw redditors are gonna be infinitely buttblasted with how successful a good game is.
>tfw they'll realize that games are something that need to be paid for and treated like the advanced evolving software they are in the marketplace

Glorious.........

The star wars license is just a phone in for large corporations.

Everyone is sick of the franchise and they haven't even finished the new trilogy yet because marketing buttfucked the license. It's funny to watch.

Tell him your not his friend anymore.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CRAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWLLIINNNGGGG

holy FUCK

INNNN MYY CRAWWWWWWWWWL

I DONT PRACTICE SANTERIA

Just a reminder, EA don't really give a fuck about this game and they're not changing their business model to try and salvage it. They're acting like they care and making changes because the business model it uses is exactly the same as the business model their biggest sellers use (such as FIFA).
EA is more than willing to take a hit on profits with this game if it diverts attention away from FIFA.

If you guys really wanted to hurt EA, you'd be taking this same argument and applying to to FIFA.

OH NO HOW WILL THIS COMPANY WHICH MAKING HALF A BILLION PROFITS WILL EVER SURVIVE??!

Because it has a smaller sample base, of like what? 2000 reviewers? Also, a lot of anime games get overwhelming positive reviews anyway. See Neptunia or Nekopara.

>IGN reviews ME3.webm

NNNNNGGGGG IN MYYYY

Ooh, ITS YOUR FUCKIGN NIGHTMARE

I PUT RANDOM SONG LYRICS IN THE OP TO INDICATE FAILURE

Between these kinds of threads and "Fuck you Sup Forums!! it's not THAT bad!!" How many are we going to see more of?

DOOO WOP

BUT IN THE ENNDD

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

CANT WAKE UP IN SWEAT

>Huge Sandbox
wut.

Fuck off V. It's fun, ok. And I got it discounted for 45$, so it's not like it cost alot of money

>45$ for an unfinised game

is the push my finger into my eyes a good song?

no its shitty nu metal for edgy teenagers. that's why it gets posted ironically

CORRUPTION AND ABUSE

I've been posting this crap unironically for years

>69
uh huh huh huh

shut up

they spent a lot of money acquiring star wars rights though.

YOU HOPE THE WOUND HEALS BUT IT NEVER DOES

THAT CAUSE YOU'RE AT WAR WITH LOVE

kys you mongoloid retard

I fucking hate liver spots near the assholes on girls.
After fucking a girl hard from behind while wearing a white shirt, I came home and noticed a giant stinking skidmark on the front of it.
Now I have to double check that every liver spot near girls shitters aren't actual shit.
Most girls get angry when I treat them like dubious scratch-and-sniff stickers.
This means that black women are out of the fucking question because it's really hard to spot shit/liver spots on them.

so you were doing it ironically from the beginning?

We finally fucking did it.

We finally defeated this stupid fucking menace called EA. For years, we've all been waiting for this epic moment of triumph and victory. Can't you even taste it? This could be our guiding light to the end of the tunnel of possibly having Pay2Win garbage to be non-existant anymore.

This could possibly be the golden era of gaming. Do you understand the possibilities fellow gamers?

Be a part of something real and genuine and fight with Reddit. Deep down you know this is true but you only fight back because of the "LE REDDIT" meme and you feel edgy about it because of it. Stop hating Reddit because it's cool. We get it, I hate it too.

But it's time to band together and unite as gamers and fight this corruption of evil.

Fucking finally

I DID MY TIME

AND I WANT OUT

Anyone have some good copy pasta's that defend Battlefront 2 and microtransactions?

LOVE DUMPLING

YOUR SHIT'S LIKE CHOCOLATE CAKE

AND YOUR ASS SMELLS LIKE A ROSE

I'VE FELT THE HATE RISE UP IN ME

Skeleton threads

No, not yet.

We need to punish all those who profited from these god forskaen loot boxes/supply crates/treasure chests.

That includes; Blizzard, Apple and Especially Valve.

I just get happy when I imagine the EA guys being yelled at by Disney. There is always a bigger fish.

SPIT IT OUT
ALL YOU WANNA DO IS DRAG ME DOWN
ALL I WANNA DO IS STAMP YOU OUT

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME.
COCKED YOUR HEAD TO THE SIDE AND SAID I'M ANGRY

A FRIEND IN NEED'S A FRIEND INDEED
A FRIEND WHO'LL TEASE IS BETTER

This is the real success.
This will probably make a profit for EA anyway, due to all the retards in the world, but the inevitable bollocking they’ll get for the lost opportunity from Disney might actually do something.
If the details go public, or even if Disnet decide to move to a new publisher, that would definitely do tangible damage to the company.

*glass breaks*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

End of shitty online gayms like Overshit

I'm having fun

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

good riddance

Yes. The correct move would have been to get a better game for you to bond over.