Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mommy I took the effort to breath I must be rewarded now

Best to Worst 3D Zeldas, an objective list

MM>WW>OoT>TP>BotW>SS

>AM 4:20

no no no. its

>See that Mountain? There is a meaningless collectable on top of it!

No. Wait sorry.

>See that mountain? There is a collectable that improves inventory space on it! Do you hate us yet?

>living on the west coast

kys

its in the op image you doofus

>gays did u know the overworld was empty look mom lm video gam critic XD

the one with a dozen koroks, monster chest, harvestables and shrines on it?
on wait that's all of them

This game is unbelievably empty

I don't have enough wrath for this level of newfaggotry this early in the day.
In options under miscellaneous it says "convert dates to local time" turn that off.

These BoTW is empty meme should die. Also quite literally one of the beasts in on that mountain plus a whole story section.

Oh boy!

Wew, why do Nintenkiddies always get so defensive about Zeldarim?

You can make a thread pointing out any single one of the games staggering amount of flaws and issues and they will instantly swarm it like flies to shit and spew deflection and what about-ism all over the walls. It's just baffling how aggressively they defend this game.

There are acutally shrines on the mountain but whatever

Look. At. The. Image.

Though I question your use of buzzwords, there is definitely a defensive nature to these threads, which usually boils down to "I'm having fun so that means it's good".

I'd be willing of concede on a point if someone stated their case articulately and gave an actual example. No one's going to agree with vapid parroted criticisms, unless they're trying to find shitpost fuel.

holy christ you're retarded

Will Sup Forums ever recover from BOTW? I can't wait for GOTY awards to start rolling in.

>wow why aren't people obeying my raving lunatic attacks that I can't back up by anything but faith for my own brand, hole logic and an imaginary high ground I sustain by pretending anybody who disagree is a buttmad troll nazi?

Did you want someone to suck your dick if you got on top of it?

It still has more than any mountain on earth.

>going to agree with vapid parroted criticisms
But r/ourguy/ jim sterling said it he is just like one of us and is sticking it to the normies

>I like running around in huge, empty fields full of nothing but fetch quests and furries while listening to terrible music

Kill thyself.

>WOW I got to the top of Everest and there is just snow up here what a disappoinment

>Will Sonygerians ever recover from BOTW?
FTFY

>make the exact same shitposting thread every day
>be a console warring buzzword whore
>b-buh why ere they being mean to me ;_;

That'd be preferable, yeah.

wtf are you talking about fag, we're talking about climbing a fucking mountain for 2 minutes in a videogame and YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CLIMB IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

Because they're brainwashed drones.

It's a video game.

A bad one.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

Korok seeds and shrines are actually useful.
Beyond that though, high up places are actually valuable by themselves. Since they're good vantage points and easily allow for you to map out good paths to travel towards and then glide towards other desirable places.

That is one of the bigger differences between Breath of the Wild and many other games. The towers and stuff in Breath of the Wild would be worth climbing even if there were no explicit rewards at the top.

The towers are literally no different from the towers in Ubisoft games everybody complains about

but durability tho

Except you have to find them with a blank map, they don't reveal your map in the same way and don't put icons everywhere on it

>literally no different from
If they didn't absolutely litter your map with icons everywhere, you really would never climb a single one of them.

There's prolly a korok up there.

>I don't have enough wrath for this level of newfaggotry this early in the day.

It says AM 4:20 right there you fucking dumbass

That's what happens when you go for breadth over depth.

t. "I suck at finding secrets" idiot

GOTD folks only competitor will probably be RDR2

I don't have enough wrath for this level of stupidity. Kill yourself.

Nintendo is the holy cow of gaming.

>Since they're good vantage points and easily allow for you to map out good paths to travel towards and then glide towards other desirable places.
This is the other reason you go to high places in BotW, never in other open meme games.

>farcry 3 (ubishit) gave you a wingsuit and hanglider and put these everywhere

shit taste
BotW>WW>Everything else------------>SS

Ya, it's a glorified tech demo with a great physics engine. It seems like they spent all their time and effort building the world and physics and then chucked everything else in as an afterthought since it all just feel like a bunch of minigames thrown together. The world was simply too big for its own good and you spent far too much time just running around aimlessly.

>farcry 3 (ubishit) had points of interest already revealed through the map so surveying was pointless
Picking at the wrong point user

Seriously end your life. You will never contribute anything to anyone.

apparently you don't have enough wrath to use your fucking eyes

Durability is just there to filter out the casuals, illiterates, and retards that cant figure out how to to make their weapons last, and cant read the hints on the loading screens that tell them how.

Are you a casual, illiterate, or retard user?

It's supposed to be empty, it's a post apocalyptic world.

Jesus Christ you fucking retard
Unironically kill yourself

>ask question
>get called a newfag

>pretend to be a retard by saying something that is incorrect
>get spoonfed by autists

Just as planned

>comment is over an hour old
>thread keeps getting new replies
>no new posters
just bored

It's not empty, it's more like the majority of koroks pull from the same 5-6 minigames and they get really old fast. Then you're left with shrines which are generally pretty good but most of the time your reward is a weapon that you either don't have room for or will break in a few minutes if you decide to make room for it.

Scuse me mate but I was a new poster when I posted that.

So you:

>never did the labyrinths
>never did Gut Check Challenge
>never did the Golf or Bowling games
>never found the Horse God
>never went to Eventide Island, Typhlo Ruins, Thundra Plateau or Lost Woods
>never did any of the riddles
>never did any of the sidequests
>never confronted the dragons
>never found the Lord of the Mountain, Big Horse or Zelda's Horse
>never found the Monster Guts merchant
>never read all the lore of Zora Kingdom
>never found all the hidden armor sets
>never tried any of the weird environmental puzzles from Kass, which there a shitload of sprinkled all throughout the map
>never visited the stables

There's way more than just shrines and korok seeds and there's objectively more to do than in previous Zeldas.

I was not specifically including (you) merely indulging in the commentary.
I've nearly 100%'d the game you get done with most of that stuff in the first 15-20 hours. Which is more than fair amount of time for a game. Just everything else completely eclipses that in terms of time spent.

durrbaltaaaaay

It's pretty fun. If you climb any mountain in real life, there probably isn't going to be anything interesting there either. Games like this don't translate well when it comes to, "You see that thing? You can do it." Just do something you think is actually going to be interesting in the first place.

Twin peaks has two shrines on it user

SEETHING

Twilight Princess is just awful garbage. It's by far the worst

>I've nearly 100%'d the game you get done with most of that stuff in the first 15-20 hours

So have I, and no you don't.

that's right, run away you fucking soyboy

Then it should stop trying to be something that it ain't. This is why OoT is still the best.

Anyone who claims to have visited every point of interest, cleared all 42 shrine quests, found all secrets and armor sets, etc. within just the first 15-20 hours is a liar.

Friendly reminder that "soyboy" is a Reddit/Twitter meme and anyone who says it needs to go back to their containment site.

Shhhh, remember, shrines don't count because they're "copypasted" (which isn't usually true at all).

Two tiny shrines that use the same textures and music as every other one? The shrines are more copy paste and less interesting than Skyrim's dungeons, and that says something

But BotW does exactly what it said it would do. All of the Zelda games are asspulls but at least, they all do what they said or what they were produced to do. Truthfully, none of the Zelda games are good.

Yes there are rewards at the top of mountains, AND while you're climbing up there. There's ores that you can cash in for rubies, numerous chests, shrines, strong enemy types, and of course, korok seeds. Sorry there isn't an ultra super ultimate OP sword that breaks the game up there, mouthbreather.

I didn't say I 100%'d the game in 15-20 hours just most of that content fits into that time frame.
Most of the shrine quests are not that long or complicated I think the longest one I recall is the recital at warblers rest. Most of them take 3-5 minutes. Or less like the one you have to ride a deer for.

this. Hopefully now that the engine is made, they actually focus on making a living, breathing world that's full of stuff to do. The building blocks are there, and I think the sequal can truly be something great.

Please, if we were video game critics it would read something like
"Through the long, arduous periods of flurries and downpours, I managed to reach that elusive mountain that seemed to skim the skies. However, there appeared to be nothing of note atop of it. Curious, I thought. Only then did I realize the greater significance behind this. This lacking was meant to reflect our own personal struggles--though we work our absolutely hardest, we are not always rewarded with what we deserve. #NotMyPresident #Hillary2020 #ImWithHer

You said "most of that stuff in the first 15-20 hours".

Either way you have no way of reliably measuring the time it takes to do all that, plus it's just a list of other tasks you can do besides exploration and shrine puzzles.

>"empty"
>"soulless"
What buzzwords are Sup Forums going to throw at this game next?

>Two tiny shrines that use the same textures and music as every other one?

Nice to know that you care more about aesthetics than actual gameplay content. Maybe that's why Skyrim appealed to you more.

Fucking faggot.

Recently it's been "muh interiors". Every month they try to come up with something new, it's entertaining to watch them struggle.

Aesthetics are highly suggestive of the level of polish the overall product has.

>It's just baffling how aggressively they defend this game.
lmao it's endlessly hilarious how desperate you are to find a reason to ignore the reality that Nintendo fucking REKT the anus of this board with Breath Of The Wild. Keep them tears coming.

>900 Korok Seeds
>120 Shrines
>Taking a picture of everything that isnt fucking ground
>Exploring every part of the map
>Finding all 13(?) of Zelda's Memories
>most of that content fits into that 15-20 hour time frame
kek

it's not a formal debate dude and I'm not including travel time. I'm just saying most of the games non-repeating content things that are not special shrines, koroks, monster chests, towers and traveling can fit in a 15-20 hour window.

You're not exempt from disagreement for making a statement. Especially if it's unsupported, passive aggressive, and a meme.

>There's no reward

Am I the only one who thinks finding random treasure chests hidden behind bombable walls, in little cave crevasses, behind waterfalls, etc, is plenty of reward?

I genuinely enjoy trying to clear out all the treasure chests of every area that I explore. If the treasure chests were infinitely respawning like the monsters, then I wouldn't care much about it, but the fact that every chest you open is permanently gone from the game world afterwards, makes it fun to seek them out.

Plus, you know, shrines, and loot that you need for armor upgrades or sidequest objectives are a decent reward for exploring as well. If you don't explore at all, then you'd have to look up a guide and basically grind to get all those sidequests completed, which would be way more boring.

MM > OoT > WW > BotW > TP >>>>> SS

And I'm just saying that you have no way of reliably measuring that. I doubt you can do all of it within 20 hours, especially if you include sidequests and shrine quests because a lot of those are intricately linked with navigating the environment, but whatever you say.

it's not really a hard time frame no two people are going to figure out everything at the exact same speed hence why it's an approximate I would say it's "par". 20 hours is a giant chunk of time though if you exclude aimless wandering and messing around.

I see.
Still crying because botw is one of the greatest games of all time and it is a nintendo exclusive.

good job, sonygglet.

>Walk in a straight line to leveled loot interspersed with insipid combat
Wow so interesting. Who knew ignoring level design could make it so easy to pump out dungeons.

For me it's
TPHD>MC>OoT(MQ)>WWHD>BOTW>MM>ALttP>OoA=OOS>AoL>LADX>LoZ>TRRL>CD-i>>>>>>>>>SS im missing a few but what ever

There is a ton to do. I've never gotten so sidetracked in a game before by looking out and seeing something interesting constantly.

BotW would have been better with more interiors. Yiga Hideout, Hyrule Castle, and the Beasts are major highlights of the game.

You climb mountains to paraglide off and for the view, not for anything else

My favourite part is the mountains and the snow since it reminds me of home

Yeah, climbing mountains gets you rewarded to travel far quickly