FIX BATTLEFRONT II EA!!!!!!!! THE LAST FUCKING PATCH BROKE THE GAME ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! battlefront II thread

FIX BATTLEFRONT II EA!!!!!!!! THE LAST FUCKING PATCH BROKE THE GAME ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! battlefront II thread.

Why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

I like starwars and don't give a shit about loot boxes.

you deserves everything bad that happens to the game because you bought it like a stupid goy

Why did you buy it?

Saved

Why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

haha fucking faggot bought an EA game

Why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

>The absolute state of EA

Why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

I hope they do.

what does the new patch do?

matches crash mid game, progression disappears etc.

Me too user, it would drive them even further into the ground from the shitstorm it would cause

It's actually a fun game with loads of content and I respect that DICE are trying to do their best with a bad situation (i.e. the publisher making them include cash for lootbox elements)

^this.

So you bought it to support the devs even with the full knowledge that most of that money goes to EA.

Dice are only doing that because Disney didn't like it.

The fact that you'll buy something even when it's broken only helps to perpetuate that future installments will be broken, you know.

inb4 the "you must have a high IQ to understand BF2" copypasta

Why did you buy it?

Holy SHILL!!!

The fact is ea makes the best games. And star wars fucking rules. I could go on and on?But ea is a favorite and I hope anyone who dislikes ea fucks off of Sup Forums honestly.

>Loads of content
>57% of which is behind randomized loot boxes you will be able to purchase with real money
Oops, nah.

My god you're fucking pathetic lol

>tfw not the only one on Sup Forums that plays
think we can get a /vg/ going? fuck this whiny ass poorfags, this game is fun.

it wasn't broken at launch dummy. it just had shitty loot boxes.

all the gold in the world would still make you trash my nigga.

Nah fuck you and fuck EA
Mindless consumerist sheeple like you deserve everything you get.

>lootbox PR disaster
>AND the game is fucked up shortly after launch
Wow, EA really dropped the ball didn't they

DAAAAAYYYUUUUUUUMMMMM

No I bought it because I enjoy playing it.

I get that it costs big money to make a game like this and you won't make profit if you just get the 60 bucks per sale. I prefer microtransactions to paid DLC multiplayer maps, BUT obviously pay-to-win sucks.

DICE have made it clear that a pay-to-win system is not what they want and they are trying to find a balance between whats good for the consumer and whats good for the publisher. I think it's achievable if they get the ratio of time spent/money spent for upgrades correct, but even that is speculation because no one knows what kind of system they are going to come back with when they reinstate microtransactions.

>DICE have made it clear that a pay-to-win system is not what they want

It's exactly what they put in the game, retard

Tl:dr I love sucking corporation cock because they pay me less than minimum wage to throw away my dignity

>upgrades are content which should be unlocked at the start of the game

???????????? are you fucking retarded?

By content I meant game modes and maps, and to a lesser extent classes and vehicles

OY VEY
Y
V
E
Y

>2017
>people still buy EA games
>they're still surprised when they get fucked in the ass

Battlefront 2 is actually experiencing a massive drop in sales, people have been mad about EA in the past but I think this is really going to hurt them

and now it's not in the game

>"We’ve heard the concerns about potentially giving players unfair advantages.. This was never our intention."

So, as I said, they are trying to find a way to have micro transactions without pay-to-win.

Would I prefer this wasn't happening? Yes. Is it going to stop me enjoying the game? No.

It's actually a fun game with loads of content and I respect that DICE are trying to do their best with a bad situation (i.e. the publisher making them include cash for lootbox elements)

no

>He keeps talking
>No one is listening but the spare change he gets to shill
Sad life

>pay full price for a game
>all my classes aren't already fully kitted out at max level when I turn on the game

WTF EA this isn't what I paid for

(btw yes there are randomised loot boxes but this isn't the only way to get upgrades)

Good goy

>buying from EA

If I wanted to get fucked in the ass I'd pay a male prostitute to do it, not EA

Friendly reminder you have to grind for 3 + hours to get a trooper crate in which you might receive an emote, hero, ship or trooper card you dont use or crafting parts.

>he has to pay a prostitute to find someone willing to fuck him

Sad!

Reminder that you are guaranteed cards and crafting parts from the crates and if you don't get the card you want you can use the crafting parts to craft it.

The gameplay is still wayy too shallow to keep you interested and content to grind for this long for a damn emote.

Why shouldn’t they be? There are better shooters out right now that don’t require weapons to be unlocked at all.

The only thing that should be hiding in lootboxes are cosmetics.

Easy ways to spot a shill, if a post starts with:
>It's actually
>They fixed
>Why all the hate?
>So what?

DICE are EA. They are as much guilty - every single person working for DICE knew full well that they are going to work for EA.

They're not very generous with the crafting parts.

Why did you buy it?

>buying overpriced trooper crates

This, no one that's involved are the good guys-Not even Disney.

The weapons are unlocked once you reach certain levels or hit certain milestones (i.e. 50 kills with the assault class will unlock a new gun for that class)

This is super common and is in almost any multiplayer shooter you can name. It is not content you are entitled to just for paying the asking price of the game. That's dumb

not really. people who are dumb enough to buy game will probably keep funding it, because they are honest to god actual brainlets

Yessss good goy hate on the publisher but still pay the publisher to support the innocent developers yessssss.

This is very true and I hope they change it.

>Tfw idiots ruin everything

DICE's older Battlefield games didn't have unlocks. The only reason non subscription games have these grindy elements now is because it helps player retention. People keep playing more if they have some goal to work towards.

Yes they are u fucking mong just go look at the sales in comparison to bf1

Serves you right.

I don't think people realize its not EA's fault.
It's the heads and marketers of EA who never fucking play videogames fault,
the all developers hate working there

Upgrades are a retarded mechanic to have in a multiplayer focused game because it's a cheap skinner box and only makes it easier for veteran players to curbstomp newbies. Believe it or not, there was a period during which multiplayer games existed and gameplay content wasn't locked by arbitrary grind walls.

Why do I even come to Sup Forums anymore if its just filled with people who buy EA games?

Cashwhale, why did you buy it?

Why did you buy it?

At this point it doesn't matter who's fault it is, all parties involved need to be shutdown completely because they will never learn from their mistakes, only try and glide by them and pretend it never happened like they always do

>I like Star Wars
Gross, I like the original three movies too but that doesn't mean I'm retarded.

I know that. I fail to see why it is bad in any way.

>It's actually a fun game with loads of content

It's just the shills dude, calm down

>I don't think people realize its not the Auschwitz workers fault
>Its the heads of the Nazi party and Hitler who really want to kill the Jews
>The Auschwitz guys hate working there

There are plenty of games with symmetric multiplayer, as in no upgrades or unlockable weapons or abilities.

Feel free to play them, but don't pretend it's evil corporatism that puts non-symmetric elements into other multiplayer games.

>and now it's not in the game
Only because people complained about it loudly
>>"We’ve heard the concerns about potentially giving players unfair advantages.. This was never our intention."
PR lies. They always intended it.
>So, as I said, they are trying to find a way to have micro transactions without pay-to-win.
Do you have any proof of that? Because history tells otherwise. EA has always been scummy (to be fair: in the last decade at the very least), so I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt

There are plenty of games with lackluster mutliplayer that die to substandard game modes and lacking features.

Just like Battlefront 1, and just like Battlefront 2. These games have no legs, they're just shallow carrot-and-stick simulators for idiots who get wet at Star Wars references. You guys give girl gamers shit but holy fuck Star Wars nerds are the biggest losers around for how they lap up this nonsense.

>don't pretend it's evil corporatism that puts non-symmetric elements into other multiplayer games.
Arbitrary grind to unlock things is cheap manipulation to make people play for other reason's than enjoying the game no matter how you twist it.

Battlefront 1 was a boring shitfest because they rushed it out in a few months and it was the most barebones shooter imaginable in terms of mechanics and content; there were like 3 maps on launch ffs

Battlefront 2 is fun. I find it fun. So I'm gonna play it.

Still no squads or teamwork in the game. Game is garbage.

Babies find eating grass fun. Fun is a buzzword people resort to when their leisure activity is devoid of any other positive qualities.

Enjoy your grass, but don't cry if you hear the adults talking about how it isn't very good.

If EA treated their jews like they did in auschwitz it would be a decent company.

Let me fine tune this for you.

>Still no squads

You mean the ability to do custom squads

>No team work
You mean the ability to communicate with them such as "Attack this objective" or "Defense this objective".

Using blanket statements like you did shows you are lazy as fuck. The two detailed issues I said are a problem yes, but it isn't a game breaker to the point it isn't fun.

There literally are squads

>no squads
>no 1st person only mode
>every map is a choke spam

>these guys actually gave EA money
You should get a big $ next to your name.

Squads that are randomly grouped together and don't stick together are not squads.

>random lone wolf garbage is fun
Okay

This. People even on fucking Sup Forums are buying this piece of shit and way too many are buying the EA sports games then wondering why the industry is such shit.

Battlefront II may not sell well but fucking FIFA is and it'll keep the company going.

I didn't buy the most recent FIFA for the first time in years because I am finally sick of the Ultimate Team Jew-ing. They didn't even bother to pretend that they worked on the gameplay this year