What are some games about shattered dreams?

What are some games about shattered dreams?

Who /sawitamileawayanddidntvoteforthecuckservative/? Post yfw you’re not to blame for net neutrality. Feels good man

Post yfw fair practice was already regulated and the 'net neutrality' you were sold was a way to increase government oversight of internet. Yfw net neutrality means government control of board of directors and increased record keeping on all you anons. Fucking eat up the narrative spineless soyboys

*.20 cents has been deposited into your FCC account*

>be rural voter who thought trump was going to stick it to the elites
>literally have one choice of ISP
>mfw i'm fucked

I didn't vote for Hilary, Johnson, Trump, or that Green party chick because they were all fucking awful choices.

>Americans soon won't be able to post on Sup Forums due to net neutrality being removed
How are you going to celebrate?

You can start by removing your trip

Easy. By shitposting in the Monster Hunter threads when nothing happens.

>post YFW you're not an Amerimutt and don't have to worry about the cheeto man fucking your ass over and over again

It's worth it for the liberal te-

I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE BROSS

HOW THE FUCK DO WE GO BACK???

>trump was going to stick it to the elites
literally what the fuck does this mean. what concrete actions do you think was going to come about that career politicians were going to be purged in washington?

>continues to absolutely not understand the avalanch of regulations that is becoming a class 2 utility

>I thought a rich dude was going to sell out his own kind
You got played.

Literally nothing is going to happen, literally kill yourselves for falling for Google's tricks.

Well first of all he made a promise to lock her up

after that was done I assumed he'd get around to all the other politicians

>a democrat elite was gonna stick it to the democrat elites
you're fucking retarded if you're not falseflagging

You have fucking Trudeau, you have nothing to feel smug about.

Is this the day that retarded maga faggots wake up?

>i-it won't happen, Trump will s-save us, h-he wouldn't b-betray us

but look at how bad the liberals are crying, tho lmao

>haha based Trump, look at these mad libkeks, fucking commie SJW soyboys, stay buttblasted, 7 more years :^^^^^^^)

>le reddit is for net neutrality guys!
>all communists and marxists also love it!
>awesome dude i love being aligned with leftists and redditors!

7 more years cuckolds

don't worry guys the free market will come into affect now and i'll get good internet in south dakota

take that libcucks

Okay let's go over this slowly. What made you believe the executive had the power to lock her up in the first place? Do you even understand how the US Constitution works?

net neutrality is garbage anyways.
the real key is to destroy all the essentially state backed monopolies.