arthouse
kino
vidcon???
ludo
gamefeel
What are these supposed to mean?

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Never ever take the opinions of anyone who posts pepe, says cuck/soy-boy, or any new tv meme.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

What is even going on here

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

This game is good.
"Why?"
It's popular,

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

Why do turboautists get so mad over someone saying they achieve a sense of comfort when playing particular video games?
Like, what is it about being comfortable that makes you all so angry? Probably has something to do with being on the spectrum.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

vidcon???
You owe it to yourself to play Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

Not know vidcons
Goodness, a philistine in this day and age.

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

I don't get it either. Someone please explain what this is supposed to be indicating. Is it that the top terms are what autists use and the bottom what normal people use?

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Armpit stubble

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Incoming comfyfags with "you just don't get it"

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

this game is good
"Why?"
because its fun.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

This.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

when you are so buttblasted about a cartoon frog that you have to slander it more than a year after losing the election

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Autists apply labels to genres, mechanics and other elements of games, normies just think of video games as video games.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Kino and ludo are basically the same shit which means that a game is GOAT. Gamefeel is the buzzword for kinestectic which means how good is the feedback of the character you control when you press a button. For instance, Mario feels incredibly good to control because of that. The kinestectic may even affect the way you feel while playing and the ludo narrative sync like in Far Cry 3 where you really can feel the wild nature of our character with every action or button press which is highly satisfying.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

it's just another word for atmosphere. of course it doesn't make the game quality on it's own

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Replace autist with "neo/v/" and replace normal people with "/v/ 2007"

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Legitimate autism.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Thanks for answering our questions.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

WOA WAIT

why is pepe bein used to represent "normal" people. this shit has been agregiously co-opted by some simple minded fucks who probably found their first meme on Chive

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

criticism of game
fan of game just replies with sales statistics

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Guess i'm normal i only made it to weeb games.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

comfy is not autistic you just have fucking mental issues

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

I just want a roll rolly rolly wit a dab of ranch

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

God this is my fucking brother, all the games he plays is just streamerbait.
Cunt used to always come up to me and try to convince me that LoL was the best game ever made and when I asked why he just said "it's the most popular" then he starts ranting about statistics and shit.
He's a complete bandwagoner, he's gone from CoD, to LoL, to CSGO, to PUBG, to WoW, and I wouldn't mind it so much if he didn't constantly hang shit on everything I play and then autistically talk about numbers and statistics.
SALES DOESN'T EQUAL QUALITY YOU CUNT!
Look I love my brother but when it comes to vidya I can't fucking stand him.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Mario feels incredibly good to control
What? Mario was always a frustrating clunky mess.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

What reason would have anyone to misrepresent, degrade, gaslight and coopt a symbol?
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

Out of curiousity, what do you enjoy? I'm in pretty much the same boat as you and would like to know

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Piss and cum in his shampoo. Problem solved.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Yes user, also turn-based RPGs and tank controls suck, simulators are boring, and every game in Japan is weebshit, we get your drill.

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

I just play whatever but the majority of games I play are singleplayer.
Metal Gear Solid, Souls Series, Monster Hunter, Majority of Nintendo Franchises, Emulated games.
I just play whatever I feel like, I don't feel an obligation to become a huge fan of one particular series or become the top percent of anything, I just play whatever and have fun with the hobby.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

Patrician tastes friend, unlucky about the brother

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

This game is good.
"Why?"
It's a videogame,

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page