Filename thread

Needs a name keep it vidya

Did you seriously just start a filename thread with a single image that fucking needs a name

you're lucky I enjoy these threads cuz you're a right cunt OP

Yes

I'm going to angrily post pics at high speed

That cat did nothing wrong

>pol backs up their claims with all caps

>keep it vidya

Were they ever? Really think about it.

it takes a special kind of retard to be a holocaust denial. Basic reason would tell you its impossible for such an enormous number of people to be in on the conspiracy. its the same shit with the moon landing, 9/11, and the jfk assassination. Conspiracy theorist types are are special kind of mental defective

MODS Sup Forums IS BEING RETARDED AND DOING THEIR RETARDED HOLOCAUST THING THATS NOT VIDYA

SAGE

>Presto Fuckin' Majesto ZAP

Damn, spiders are so cool. I should have gone to grad school for arachnology like I was planning on at first.

All it takes is a bunch of dumb kikes who visited a concentration camp shower in Poland to parrot that they survived a death camp to gain free money.

I am especially impressed by all those jews who agreed to have those numbers tatooed on their arms to back up their claim.

Damn that's fucking silly.

You can keep a small secret for a long time.
You can keep a big secret for a short time.
Bu you can't keep a big secret for a long time.

too many people involved to make it work.

I agree that the holocaust probably happened to some extent but accepting everything witnesses say about it also seems foolish.

You kind of have to keep in mind that it is literally illegal to investigate the secret in more than one country and effectively a death sentence to your career in most others, so that kind of changes things. The only people that could freely investigate are the ones that are benefiting from the secret being kept.

Your are working on the assumption that a large group of people can work together on a single project without a big chunk of it fucking up and no power dispute taking place.

You know very little about human interaction.

Tell me, what secret cabal the standard Israelite (like a Janitor working in some office set in Israel) complain about, when shit goes badly for his personal life?

Who does he blame for losing his job and ruining the economy.

Videogames

Thanks mods.

made me think of Bravely Default

What the fuck is this?
I get that it's trying to convey how much smarter he is but he's a fucking mutant, a bookshelf has drooped off the top of a building and become lodged in his head which is already melting open.

I mean if it's the OP a lot more people are gonna reply with names

Not only that but these 2deep4u artists don't seem to get that people that use their phones a lot aren't always doing shit like playing games. A lot are reading themselves, or reading the news.

I don't understand. Were there no referees? Shouldn't mercy have been called when the first half ended?

how is it legal to use "tempered glass" to sell fucking hard plastic foil?

>believing books full of lies