This is a 6'3 soldier standing right next to a 6'0 businessman...

This is a 6'3 soldier standing right next to a 6'0 businessman. Both are wearing boots with their soles elevated by the same amount of inches.

Care to explain, Sup Forums?

its a videogame all of the men are the same height

one is farther away then the other

NANOMACHINES

>comparing height
>doesnt use the flat view
?????

Press 5 on numpad to use ortographic view faggot

>feet unaligned
alignment of feet is the method of measuring height, miller is clearly taller by a bit

Imagine being that autistic
>this series full of imaginary dreamlike Japanese nonsense has people looking the same height!
>RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bibo?

he clearly noticed this and shifted snake down a little lol

imagine being THIS autistic

>can see the grid
Press 1 on your numberpad dude, and make sure you're actually in Ortho

better?

Better.

>this much autism
let it go you autist

Make me.

you can only free yourself

Honestly, you’re so fucking gay for saying “BiBo” instead of Big Boss. How hard is it to write it out? Why are you such a faggot? Why would you do Kojima such a disservice by writing such retarded SHIT like that? I bet you’ve never even played all of the Metal Gear games, and you’ve probably never taken the time to actually appreciate the series as a whole. You belong on Reddit, you stupid meme loving fuck. I wish I could teleport through your stupid screen and piss on your socks so you would have to walk around with wet socks all day, and people would look at you weird cuz you smell like piss and every step you take sounds like you’re walking through a field of thick, gay mud. And then I would cut off both of your thumbs so your dumbass wouldn’t be able to play video games with a gamepad, or your middle finger if you play on keyboard and mouse. And to top it off I would seduce your mom, date her, marry her, then disown your idiot boy ass, and if you have a dog I would tell the dog to bite you.

>feet through the line
>feet above the line
But what does it all mean???

Big Boss is thicc as fuck!

nice copypasta

___ for Big Boss!