What was their problem?

What was their problem?

Sephiroth was the favorite Son.

I didn't understand this movie at all.

>What was Sephiroth going to do exactly with all the children with geostigma?
>how did rain suddenly cure everyone with geostigma out of nowhere?
>How did Cloud go from being exploded to floating into a pool of magical water?
>how did Kadaj infect the kids with Jenova AIDS?

they were inadequate soyboys

Is that Vergil?

Haven't seen the movie in ages so I'm reciting from memory, convoluted as this mess is, I'll probably make a few errors.

>Sephiroth died and is pissed about it, the geostigma is his angst made manifest and basically a cancer out to kill humanity, his last fuck you.
>The rain in turn was Aerith's lingering will of sunshine, flowers and friendship and whatever else, probably something to do with Holy. It is her essence that the planet was affected by because of her labor in the church, trying to get the flowers to grow and again, she dies, she passes back into the planet.
>AVALANCHE, Cloud's posse or whatever you want to call them was looking on at the fight between him and Sephiroth the entire time from Highwind, presumably as shit went down they landed nearby and got him on board before transferring him to the church.
>Kadaj brought the kids to the City of the Ancients, Aerith's deathbed, which is probably a hotspot of Sephiroth's angst or geostigma if you prefer. Having nothing else to do but being pissed off in the Lifestream he probably infected the waters in an attempt to hatefuck Aerith's corpse.

Seph and the kids are all clones of God. Seph died, the kids are looking to resurrect him by turning into him through fusing with a leftover bit of God.
Geostigma is the force of mother earth, it can cure people and resurrect people.. the end.

I'm still not sure if they were meant to be clones of Sephiroth, or Jenova clones ala the whole Reunion thing in the original game.

Geostigma is not the force of mother earth. It's the manifestation of Sephiroth's will after he dies, or as explained in FF7, returns to the lifestream.

Sorry, I meant the lifesteam.

No worries, I forgot about the lifestream halfway into my earlier post as well.

They were 'remnants of sephiroth's will' or some dumb shit like that.
My headcanon is that they're pieces of sephiroth's corpse pieced together by lifestream/jenova fuckery, which is why they all can transform into sephiroth when given jenova cells.

Geostigma was some after affect of holy, tainted by jenova's esscence, it basically was turning people into those reunion guys eventually corrupting them into Jenova's puppets.

cool fight tbqhf

repressive homosex and emo haircuts

you four seem to have something in common

>What was Sephiroth going to do exactly with all the children with geostigma?
Sephiroth was trying to poison the lifestream of the planet so he could take it over from the inside
>how did rain suddenly cure everyone with geostigma out of nowhere?
The rain is more or less the limit break Aerith had that was essentially purifying shit using the pure untainted lifestream
>How did Cloud go from being exploded to floating into a pool of magical water?
Aerith saved him somehow I think
>how did Kadaj infect the kids with Jenova AIDS?
>the jenova aids worked by infecting anyone with jenova cells and making the body shit itself trying to combat it so they would die and infect the lifestream, kids and old people were especially weak to it because of their weak immune systems

What was ANYONES problem in this fucking lore. It’s just a bunch of insane hybrids on a sucide mission and wanna take everyone else with them too.

What the fuck is a soyboy?

It means they have vaginas

Excessive ingestion of soy products increases estrogen levels in men, causing them to become whiny bitches.

Forced meme term used to describe nu-males who drink Soylent and look like skinny hipsters.
The irony being in the fact that anyone who actually uses the term is a 'soyboy' or fat neckbeard but just doesn't seem to realize it.

>whiny bitches
So Sup Forums is full of soyboys?

no, it's full of girls

Exactly, which really just renders the term meaningless on this board.

Essentially, yes.

I want to fuck them.