Gay incestous couples.

they are gay brothers

Sure whatever fits your soyboy narrative

shut up bigot

ugh, why dont you just leave you fucking nazi

>ugh
You're trying too had, faggot.

These two because they're qt and not gross

Honestly when the world around you is plunging into the abyss the least of your issues is sexual deviancy.

there's these two NPCs in final fantasy 14 that briefly imply they're gay for eachother but if you're not paying attention you won't pick up on it at all
i thought it was a nice touch, honestly

sigh... imagine there are still "people" who think this way.

They are brothers

Please stop

>gay couples
user, they are brothers.

Isn't there a quest about stalker lalas and rape as well ?

Did you just assume their genders?

>i thought it was a nice touch, honestly
yeah, because you're a faggot

They are though

link and zelda

Wrong boss

lalas are total comedic relief so you can't really take anything that involves them for real
i mean fuck, almost every single FATE somehow involves lalas

Lol is this coffee finjan ? Looks like really fucked up game, like all the japanese shit.

Smough was the sub though even if you wouldn't believe it at first glance. He loved to have Oreos stuffed into his greedy hole

They are both big boss. Ocelot only dreams of being spit roasted between them

One of them is a human, one is not, did you even play the game? Their parents aren't the same at all

they are brothers

People like you should unironically be paraded through the streets in a stockade and thrown out of society.

This boss had no sexual component to it whatsoever and for you to twist it in such a way to disregard the themes and emotions it's trying to exemplify is fucking disgusting.

I hate you and people like you. People who lack dignity and meander around like debased animals all while perverting whatever you please in order to fuel your sexual degeneracy and seemingly constant erection.

what exactly did he mean by this

Eh, can't blame him

Idk, lothric is pretty sexy. Or whichver one is the femmy one

Whip it good!

>being so autistic that you never even realized they were gay

It must be tough to live day to day

true true desuyo

you see any food in lordran?
He eats people exclusively.

>rise, if you will

Mhmm

Nah Ocelot isn't in love with Venom, its ingame foreshadowing that Venom isn't John

Are you one of those people that claim Gwyndolin was straight too?

He literally brainwashes himself to think venom is the real deal tho

You just know

>Raised by the same guy
>Both orphans
>Live together
>Call themselves family

That pretty much defines them as brothers

usually a civilization is plunged into the abyss BECAUSE of sexual deviancy, as proved time and time in history. It even alludes to this in the lore, he refused to become the fire link or w/e because his parents were probably doing gross shit that got him cursed in the first place.

Also OP is a faggot and a soyboy

Nah, fuck you and fuck everyone that told me this was a "fujo" game. Aside from this one scene that happens in the first dungeon nothing gay was brought up. Mikleo best boy though.

Then explain THIS

And then leaves him to die in outer heaven
Maybe he liked him but not as much as big boss.

I thought the biker dudes in SH3 were cool. Just a couple of manly men who traveled across the pond to tour America and fuck.

this counts?

Shut the fuck up you actual retard. Maybe if you get castrated you can start thinking like an actual human being instead of a brain dead fag.

Gwyndolin's sexuality is never elaborated upon, only that he was raised as a female. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE GAME THAT SAYS THAT THE TWIN PRINCES ARE FAGS. IT SAYS THEY ARE BROTHERS. THERE IS NO SEXUAL TINT TO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DELUSIONAL.

Go stick your cock in a blender and bleed to death.

>being such a literal faggot you think every two males are gay just um "because like, they are males and they are two of them. must be gay"

get those cocks out of your ass fag

why are you upset about it not being a fujo game user?

Why do you hate gays?

when pc releases someone should pose them doing YMCA

>he never called his cute brother a babe
sorry for your loss

I dunno, the way Lorien hangs onto Lothric is pretty fey

>male raised as a female
look I might not be an expert on life but if my years in this Vietnamese family show has taught me anything, this is the LITERAL description of a sissy and you cant prove me otherwise

None of these games show characters getting together or anything, usually there's some romantic subtext near the end but that's it

this poster unironically gets it

they are scared because they might be a gay so they have to prove to everyone they certainly arent one. it's quite common actually.

why do you have to hate gays to see reality as it is and not through a fucking homo fanfic lens????

I don't hate gays. I hate people who pervert and twist something (especially something non-sexual) to fuel their sexual fantasies. I can't stand it and it sends me into a rage whenever I see it happen.

Why do you autists get more upset over gays in video games than you do over gays existing in real life?
Have you just accepted you can't do anything about the latter and become numb to it?
That being said, gays in video game are only decent if they mentally reject their homosexuality and it becomes a driving motivation for them to cleanse themselves.

>lol dude the only reason you're opposed to X is because u r X le smug reddit face
how do people even get this retarded. is it true what they say about marx and how he ruined american colleges?

Because i picked it up when i heard there was pure love (i.e gay shit) in it. I hate false advertising desu.

It IS true that they had better chemistry, i'll give it that.

To elaborate I don't care if they do it and realize that it's their own head-canon. But when they try to push their lust-fueled WRONG interpretation as fact I want them gone.

on the topic of gay brothers

just see it through an ironice lens and its not that bad.
not trying to make you more concerned than you obviosuly already are, but it really really sounds like you're repressing something. just let it go, nobody cares anymore it's almost 2018. why are you so scared?

nice ass Lancelot

Everyone who is against gays is actually transgender.
>college
More like logic.

why would you be so interested in gays that would go on some personal futile crusade trying to re-educate or eradicate them from some fucking gaming board? just ignore it and move on. if you're not capable of doing that then something is clearly bothering you.

>"ooooh, brother."

>tfw confirmed new LGBT characters for overwatch is a bi male

mchanzo is best ship next to reaper76

But what about gays who are actually opposed to homosexuality?
Do they even really exist

I need this with audio anyone have a youtube link?

The only thing I'm repressing is my desire to see the people I described put down like the diseased cancer they are.

This is the only accurate answer

Holy shit I didn't think people actually existed that were this easy to troll. You post a picture of some brothers, post a single sentence about them being gay and boom, two paragraphs of sadistic high school fiction. Mental illness is a Hell of a thing.

OH BE NICE!

"Soyboy" is the gayest insult I've ever heard. It sounds like something a fruitcake would say in a valley girl accent. "Like, oh mai gawd, you're SUCH a soyboy, heehee." That's what it reads like. At least "cuck" had the hard 'k' sound at the end so it was a dominant sounding insult. This new shit is pathetic, and you're a faggot for pushing it.

nice edge there buddy, just be careful about cutting people unless you keep your distance. just some friendly advice: if you get triggered by homosexual references keep it to yourself. sperging out will only get you trolled or labeled as a bigoted asshole, depending on where you sperg.

whos bottom?

All gay Overwatch ships are shit. Hanzo needs a down-to-earth, chill, working class boyfriend to come home to. Someone who will hug and fuck his pain away. It's gonna happen, yo.

We live in the age of mental illness.
If you're not a mentally ill faggot, you're a mentally ill violent psychopath who gets off on murdering the aforementioned mentally ill faggots.
What a world.

As with all narratives pushed by the far right, it's a form of projection. These self-assured 'straight' Sup Forumsirgins trying to capitalize on Soyboy as a nickname are no doubt haunted every night by how much they want to take it in every hole from a man.

discord.gg/unqnzDN enjoy

Christ, it is so horrible. Not only that but it is totally nuts too. If you call someone a cuck, at least that's kind of a universal insult, like "You have an unfaithful partner!". Soyboy? Seriously? If you call an normie a soyboy they're going to wonder what the fuck you're talking about and if you explain that you think the goverment is adding soy to everything and also soy makes you gay and girly, you're going to look like motherfucking Alex Jones.
It's a fucking laugh-a-minute.

>cultural marxism and jewish propaganda to destroy the white race
>ever good

>liking fujo ships
I think the fuck not.

Soyboy also sounds like the Disney version of cuck.

And you're a noo mail! HAA HAA HAAAA!

they are brothers
they are dorito brothers

who is creaming my husbando?

He is not your husbando. He is a public human toilet, a cumslut for everyone to enjoy.

>taking onii-chan's D
i'm okay with this