Why are people who own a switch buying this when one of the best rpg/adventure games is already on the fucking thing...

Why are people who own a switch buying this when one of the best rpg/adventure games is already on the fucking thing. Zelda is 10 times better than skyrim in everyway. The towns are more vibrant, the world feels lived in and the combat isn't shit. Seriously buying an outdated game that barely holds up without a bunch of mods for full retail price is retarded when you have a much better alternative.
Also L.A noire and DOOM was released so if you're just looking for a new game buy one of those because both are way better than elder cock 6: rimjob

And before someone else says it. If you actually want to support bethesda so that they release more games on the switch buy DOOM or wait for wolfenstein 2.

Don't forget a JRPG gaming coming out the start of next month that will of course be better than Skyrim if your into weeb stuff.

It's fun

>the combat isn't shit.

What the fuck

But yes Botw is definitely better than Skyrim

Was just about to make another comment. People are fucking retarded these days. But maybe...just maybe if this shit sells well we'll get new vegas on the switch.
inb4 we just get call of dut- I mean fallout 4

The combat in skyrim is dated as fuck man. At least zeldas felt and looked fun. Skyrim just looks like two dudes swinging sledge hammers at eachother

>you can only buy one game

I'd probably prefer Skyrim over BotW.

I agree about Skyrim, but it doesn't make Botw combat better. I prefer Botw combat too over Skyrims.

It's only some normie idiots buying it, you're talking to the wrong audience here on Sup Forums

Not saying that just saying one is dated and shit and the other is fresh and fun.

I still can't believe retards are willing to pay $60 for Skyrim without mods.

already played botw to the maximum entertainment i can get out of it

never had fun with skyrim, but switch ports are a reason to try again for me

Mfw they pay 60 and betesda justify it by saying it comes with all the dlc..

>the eternal obsidiot shows his face

I have something stupid like 300 hours on zelda and still making little stories for myself. Also the dlc that's coming will probably be another story which is cool

Man I just want to walk around in ranger armor with 1 intelligence 10 strenght and roleplay as a sperge lord that made his way into the military again.

You have to realize that the average "gamer" is fucking retarded.

Even as a time water game it makes no sense. Just get doom which is probably the best game to play on the go.

>Throwing your money in the trash in the slight hope that you may get a game that's available on every other platform

Is it possible to be more cucked than this?

I wouldn't say they're retarded it's just that they keep to the games that everyone else is playing. If they branched out they'd probably find that their tastes align with ours. Alas that will never happen and the sperges will go in masses and buy the next battle front.

I didn't buy skyrim to see if they release it. I bought doom which in all fairness is actually a good game.

Because I already played Zelda

I wouldn't get it on Switch. I dont see the point of that.
I just ordered the VR version though. Yeah, yeah, vanilla skyrim, but it is at least a unique way to experience the game and I never did 100% it all.

Bad decision mate. It's supposed to be utter shit and you have to teleport to move around. The only good VR game is resident evil 7 desu

Eh. I didnt pay full price for it. At least I can sell it on since its a physical copy. If I dont like it Im sure I can flog it for like £20 and get most of my money back.

>muh mods

>Scenario 1: "I've never played Skryim because I've been living under a rock for the past 6 years, let's give this a try!"
>Scenario 2: "I've played every version of Skyrim and still get 40 hours of playtime out of it every time I start a new game!"

fair enough mate. Have oyu tried resi 7 with the psvr? I got the psvr for free and have used it more than my rift.

scenario 2 is sad and 1 is inprobable

Skyrim Remastered on PS4 and Xbox One is $19.99 right now, on PC it must be even cheaper. With mods, all DLC etc. Why would you buy the Switch De-Mastered version for $60?

Oh yeah. Played up till the old lady catches the girlfriend under the house.Sort of dipping into it here and there. Trying to make it last, you know.
Excellent experience all the same. Most of the VR games I have played have brought something interesting to experience.
I honestly wish we get plenty more puzzle games. Had the most fun playing those sorts of games. Tumble VR, I expect you to die, and Statik are really really fun. I should imagine Job Simulator is as good as those too but thats not been on offer simce I got my headset.

>I have something stupid like 300 hours on zelda and still making little stories for myself

unironically autism

>It's supposed to be utter shit
Wrong
>you have to teleport to move around
Wrong again

Keep spreading that misinformation, Nintendo shill

As opposed to the latest Persona like "us"?

Zelda has been out for months and the average fan has already put 100+ hours in it.

>zelda
>rpg