Why are fanboys raging against Destiny 2 this time?

Online, I see a bunch of proud Bungie fans are going nuts ape shit over some Destiny 2 update. Why are they so invested in this shit?

Destiny 2 sucks because its just more of the same. They didn't fix any of the problems the first one had.

Have you seen how the fans are reacting though? It's pathetic!

The guy who said that is, yeah, I don't know why you could care?

>pathetic
Hating developers is Sup Forums's favorite past time

when is this game going on sale?

It’s on sale right now dumbass.

Because its shit

tanks, niga

As I hear they aren't going apeshit over an update, but rather the lack of one.
Oh, and they're actively punishing people who play the game a lot with crippling XP cuts. So ye, pretty bad.

You are obviously very misinformed

It fixed everything that D1 did wrong while fucking up everything that kept D1 alive throughout content droughts

And now people are extra mad because they didn't carry any of the QoL improvements from D1 to D2, resulting in a dead game with no end game motivation

They're also butthurt because the upcoming DLC isn't trying to fix jackshit and bungie has been silent even though the community has been voicing their concerns for almost 3 months

Also instead of making new raids, they’re just rehashing the one in the base game but for people who don’t have the 45 minutes to do it so the rehash will be like 15 minutes.

It’s anazing how Bungie completely ignored all the progress they made with the first game and what fans liked about it and regressed to a point even vanilla Destiny 1 is better than D2

Oh shit, thanks for reminding me to go do my dailies.

They took all the goodwill and hope they built up in their community and playerbase over three years and collectively took a shit on it via Destiny 2.

because halo was their first fps

He looks like a Bob's Burgers character.

God, Micro$hills are truly degenerate.

>It fixed everything that D1 did wrong
>classes still basically interchangeable, the only difference is what animation you want to see when you activate your "Press X to instant kill everyone in a 30 yard radius" ability
>weapons are the most bland, cookie cutter shit possible aside from a few Exotics, which you can only have 2 of at a time so you can't even make any interesting builds
>Tokens
>Tokens
>Tokens
>Grinding for Tokens isn't even interesting because the zones are still 10 square feet

I think the best way to sum up my experience with Destiny 2 is the way that, when I was doing a Patrol, every main character was fucking flabberghasted to see some green demonic crystal thing and had no idea what it was for despite it playing an integral role in one of the only main story missions on that planet.

It's completely fucking lazy, which hurts because the core gameplay is excellent.

oh shit i forgot destiny 2 existed. but it deserves to be raged at, from what i gather bungie suck so much cock they would lock you out of previously accessible content and force you to buy DLC packs to regain access pretty frequently with their console-only destiny. never even tried destiny when they finally ported it to PC thanks to how they shat on sonybros.

>all these little fags that think bungie started with Halo

Wrong.

The moment they said there was 1 raid at launch, I knew the game was shit

I'm talking about early and mid game progression, which is fairly decent compared to the clusterfuck that vanilla D1 was. Tokens are awful, that's why I said it removed things that D1 did right since the hard-to-get loot and the post game rewards were handled better