BF2 did so bad that people wouldn't even buy a PS4 ON SALE just to not play it

>BF2 did so bad that people wouldn't even buy a PS4 ON SALE just to not play it.

Sony must want to fucking obliterate EA right now.

Real talk: Those editions weren't discounted. Same for the game itself. Absolute waste of money.

These decals are so fucking ugly. Why are PS4 custom editions always so bad?

I know Star Wars is a big draw and everything but it was a mistake to make it a bundle anyway, same with COD. The people who play those probably own consoles anyway so you're not going to draw anyone new

I really fucking hope Disney rips their contract. Also DICE fucking sucks now.

>now

Why the fuck can't DICE do 40v40?

*inb4 delete

they wont even fill half of thouse with bots to pretend having 40v40

Dice started sucking shit around the time BF hardline came out.

>$300 for a console with a game
>or $200 for just the console
there's no logic to the bundle's existence

Even if Hardline was made By Viceral games?

Cod is trash. I made the mistake of buying it. The game isn't getting the same publicity but it's designed around micro transactions.

I don't know. They're fucking morons over there. They shat all over reddit during the AMA giving PR BS responses and the faggots still bought the game LOL. The whole team is a bunch of clowns.

You can't even fly and land into space hangers, and still can't even manually control/move an AT-AT in EA BF2, meanwhile a 12 year old game let you do that. The SW music barely plays during multiplayer, you also move so fucking slow in this one. How fucking incompetent can you be.

I think the "logic" is because its the Pro version which is usually more.

But Pro PS4 is really only good if you have a 4K TV, I have my Slim PS4 I got last holiday. Still works great. Might need a new external soon for games but I buy mostly physical so its not that bad. Too busy playing Zelda anyways.

its not the pro version most of those are the regular system, look at the picture

the regular system bundle is still $100 more than just the system itself

Cod has the following problems.
Progression is gimped to persuade you to buy XP boosts.
The maps are stupid small so that you will want to buy larger maps.
Because of the stupid small maps they gimped shotguns so that they wouldn't be overly dominant. The tint maps also means snipers are mostly useless so they made them to easy to use to compensate.

SMGS are the best choice on every map. So boring.

those systems look like ass

Stream that movie if you're so great

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

The standard PS4 1TB is about $300 without the current sale going on, the SWBF2 Bundle is the exact same price once Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales end. Same goes for the Pro versions.
Better post the stream, faggot.

I got a second hand ps4. Graphics seem great. I doubt the pro version is worth it. I thought I'd want an xbonx to go with my 4k TV but the ordinary ps4 looks great.

You uploaded it, you didn't stream it faggot.

I still can't believe that Disney signed that deal with EA in the first place. How fucking retarded could you be. EA hasn't even done shit with it.

>Decent rebel/empire decals on the ends
>hideous resistance(?) decal of a different color dropped in the center
Nu-triology continues to shit up the place.

Battlefield 2142**

Its the emblem of the Imperial Squad you play as in the Campaign.
Except you switch to the Rebels an hour into the game, meaning the entire marketing was a fucking lie

get Sup Forums, long time browser and a big fan, coming to you guys straight here. I'm in a very rough patch in life. I barely make enough to feed my family, let alone get them things for Christmas. I couldn't even afford thanksgiving dinner, we just ate a huge bowl of instant mashed potatoes and a ham sandwich each. I really want to get my kids a PS4 for Christmas but can't afford it. I come to you on my hands and knees, begging for someone to be kind enough to donate me a ps4. Im so sad and want to die but if I did I'd have to take my children with me and I can't t do that, but if I could just give them a PlayStation on Christmas they'd be so happy. thanks in advance guys.

That’s even worse

don't make children then

Sent ; )

sent :^)

sent :)

>big draw
Not for gamers, not anymore

Kill yourself already

>xbonx
That's a new one.

Take out a very large life insurance policy on yourself and then find a way to kill yourself in such a manner that doesn't violate it and your family gets the payout.

Everybody wins

Eat the children, that will give you both food and remove the need for presents. If your wife gets uppity, eat her too.

You're welcome, enjoy the holidays.

sent ;^)

>Best Buy sold out of Xenoverse 2 and Disgaea 5 quickly
>Mom wanted a new TV, so I drive her to Walmart at midnight
>All the Switch games on sale are gone by then

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It seems like the way to go for me.

>tfw i'm not the only one on the planet who realised 2142 is a near-literal reskin of 2

>buying a no games machine

The name. Not the console. It has no gams.

>I can't afford luxuries, so much that my family and I ate like poorfags
>has working internet posting copypasta on board about *cough* "video games"-- an otherwise "expensive luxury"
6/10 - would take bait again

Bought a 4k tv during preblack friday sales. Is a pro really that much of an upgrade? I noticed some input lag playing on the new tv but gaming mode seems to have solved it

>internet
>luxury
Go to bed, grandpa.

it'll be a luxury by next year if he's american

Watching most videos online is done by streaming them.

I never said the internet was a luxury, retard. I was implying that video games were. Which they are.

>Sony
Sony already sold in their stock - they don't give a fuck. You obviously have no clue how business or distribution works my dumb friend.

Clever shitpost OP. Playing 4d chess.

stream that movie, if you are so great

you don't say

Star Wars is dead to me man. They fucking beat that dead horse to fucking death.

Tired of this fucking Force Friday, Sith Saturday, Tatooine tuesday, bullshit.

No it isn't...? It has all the same shot as most multiplayer games nowadays: Weapon camos, weapon skins, emotes.

Over 10 years later and people are still butthurt about CODs success.

You'd be surprised how many people are willing to buy a whole new console just because it has a a certain games decals and is labeled "limited edition". Especially the "core" audience that plays games like COD, Battlefield, sports games, and console exclusives.

Unless your connection is shit a webm can be viewed at any point at any time you like, it's not a stream it's a complete download. Your file would have to be many times bigger than what Sup Forums allows for it to be a stream of data.

The places I went were getting low on all the popular games and deals, but had infinite copies of BF2. Glad to see them getting rekt

sent and checked @;^)

>tfw you know they're going to release a remaster of the original after all this controversy to make themselves appear in a good light again
it's inevitable boys

I don't fucking know dude. So far the only ones that are any good are the full color scheme changes like the Phantom Pain gold and red.

Imagine how much Blizzard must hate EA, they have made millions and millions of lootboxes, then comes that retarded cousin of the industry and fucks up for everybody, now entire countries will end up banning lootboxes altogether and others will severely restrict them.

no he's right cod is literally p2w right now with skinner boxes

>You'd be surprised how many people are willing to buy a whole new console just because it has a a certain games decals and is labeled "limited edition". Especially the "core" audience that plays games like COD, Battlefield, sports games, and console exclusives.
That's true for a lot of things actually and isn't exclusive to any audience