Just got back from my local Target and there must have been literally dozens of these things piled up and scattered on...

Just got back from my local Target and there must have been literally dozens of these things piled up and scattered on the floor. People were kicking them around and tripping over them, NOBODY cared. Nobody wanted one, yet pretty much every people in queue was holding a PS4 or a PS4 Pro box + games.

Anyone else think that the Switch fad is over?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Rh7qBxk.jpg/
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivQ9nrLTMdUmuNDATzaWuhtpkp6YXtFV5VhPaNh9nKffpIV4N_13p8746rV3ol30PpfjnghZ4ZrbrBEGKM0hHTMXvvlivXvRVOT7zRS-W94lcfbZov_1yYbwe1hgItxiHKPuL8P22-ijr9crtsJZPSTYGcTaldocAfUzXgnMi6IHqHrXkW55PNFmwUReozyiXO-8yx1iTgaHIEEa2WNWxQmGUxL2JSURLEPiyaaOgvvgf3-phmncuZiGW7mBUyxYW4VAEoZMJno72mYVJ6tb36xuwPLv0IW65BX7p0Aa8fvYATPAB0UMiWyddPRg25rRpT8Cr9NUxEKGgV_16lS-QJQQrDetvdiw&safe=off
reddit.com/r/Birmingham/comments/6cbn3i/nintendo_switch_in_stock_at_trussville_target_520/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off with your bait

Show us some pictures.

Nice bait soyboy

How sad does one boy have to be to make a thread like this?

You need to be over 18 to visit Sup Forums.

Go have some leftovers from thanksgiving, my child.

Yes, the people at my local electronics store basically use them as stools or prop up uneven tables with them and shit
I even saw some employees use them to wipe their arses
Even the janitor didn't want them, he was just taking a nap on a pile of them
Meanwhile some customers were out to get their second or third Sony Playstation 4(trademark) electronic entertainment system
They're so popular that the store is actually going to implement a buy 10 get one free stamp system

It's 5AM and you're making these threads

>ERRRRGGG ITS BAIT

How about no? Here's a picture I took of all the Switches that were in store and not selling

I saw a family gather around a pile of Switches and for a second I thought they were going to buy them? But then they all dropped their pants and started pissing and shitting all over the systems. It was pretty crazy.

D-DELEEEET NOOOO

I don't see "literally dozens" being "scattered on the floor," or people "kicking them around and tripping over them."

fuck you they are sold out every where in Japan.

I literally spend 1 whole day searching on the net and checking all shops.

The only way to get it atm is to preorder 1 and wait 1 month or go to Big Camera and win the lottery ticket to buy one.

Wow that totally looks like DOZENS of those things scattered on the floor and kicked around by people.

>they are sold out in the most irrelevant and least gamer country in gaming, that means it's doing well

Fuck off already

I thought you said they were scattered on the floor?
More importantly
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Rh7qBxk.jpg/
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivQ9nrLTMdUmuNDATzaWuhtpkp6YXtFV5VhPaNh9nKffpIV4N_13p8746rV3ol30PpfjnghZ4ZrbrBEGKM0hHTMXvvlivXvRVOT7zRS-W94lcfbZov_1yYbwe1hgItxiHKPuL8P22-ijr9crtsJZPSTYGcTaldocAfUzXgnMi6IHqHrXkW55PNFmwUReozyiXO-8yx1iTgaHIEEa2WNWxQmGUxL2JSURLEPiyaaOgvvgf3-phmncuZiGW7mBUyxYW4VAEoZMJno72mYVJ6tb36xuwPLv0IW65BX7p0Aa8fvYATPAB0UMiWyddPRg25rRpT8Cr9NUxEKGgV_16lS-QJQQrDetvdiw&safe=off

>this image AGAIN

Aren't you getting tired of this?

Hahahaahhahhaaaaaaahaa

>google search the picture
>an old ass reddit post comes up as the first result
Well here's a (You) before you go and say you've baited me.

Saw one of those empty oil barrel fires the other day, thought it was neat since I didn't think they were real, just a movie thing so I went to check it out
There were a half dozen hobos huddled around it warming up
Imagine my surprise when I looked in to see what they were burning and saw they were using Nintendo Switches for fuel
Does nobody really care for this system anymore?

>someone elses picture that's been posted here dozens of times

>Thread is obvious bait
>People fall for it anyways and give OP the attention he wants
I don't know who's more retarded.

I saw pile a Switched burned in effigy just last night at my local best buy

Literally saw people using Switch boxes as seats to sit on in Best buy earlier while they were waiting in queue before they slid them under the counter

What shithole do people like OP live in? They are still 100% out of stock every single fucking store I go to. I've never seen one in person myself at the store to this day still.

I saw a nigger stealing a switch and no one even shot him wtf

They are literally everywhere in Europe. You cannot go to a single electronics store here without seeing them piled up on top of eachother because they aren't selling.

The sony pony desperation at this point is palpable. The fact the PS4 had to be discounted to $199 to move units is proof enough.

It's afraid!

Why didn't you pre-order in January like the rest of us?

Thread became fun.

No sense wasting a bullet when he wasn't even taking anything of value.

I saw the same nigger get shot by his friends when they saw what he brought them

I walked into my local Wal-Mart. Well, I thought I walked into my local Wal-Mart, but I looked again, and it turned out that I actually walked into a gigantic Nintendo Switch box.

i chuckled

>normies buying normie console for their normie NBA MADDEN COD game

that like, totally surprises me

I didn't see a single person buying a Switch during my 2 hours at the store

Meanwhile I must have seen at least 50 people walking out with PS4's

Were the shelves of the box filled with unwanted Wal-Marts?

i have a friend who works in a videogame store,he said the PS4s and the pokemon ultra moon/sun games are gone

he also said noneone is touching the switchs,his boss is fucking pissed

What's more retarded are people calling jokes bait.

Man here in France, there's so many switches that the refugees just decided to use them as bombs now.

Not enough soccer games for it

Because I didn't have interest sadly.

I am literally going tomorrow with my car to some small electronic shops in the countryside to find one maybe.

Dam you nintendo.

>I must have seen at least 50 people walking out with PS4's
Niggers aren't people and it doesn't count unless they paid for them.

>w-we didn't need the sales numbers after all

>s-switch tactics guys, crapflood, doubletime! MOVE PEOPLE!

I lol at your lives, sonyfriends.

I reverse google searched your image you fucking retard.

reddit.com/r/Birmingham/comments/6cbn3i/nintendo_switch_in_stock_at_trussville_target_520/

Nice reddit post you made 6 months ago faggot

Stop it, shill. Nobody wants you here.

t. a $on¥gg€r

I walked into Best Buy to buy some stuff, and thought it was looking way busier than usual. I tried to ask an employee for help, but kept getting ignored. Every time I would talk to an employee, they wouldn't react at all. It wasn't until a little later that I realized I wasn't talking to employees, but several stacks of unwanted Switches that were scattered throughout the store. I also realized at that moment, I wasn't even in a Best Buy, but an enormous stack of Switches that literally nobody wants that had been left out in a field somewhere and crudely stacked into a shape that resembled a building.

At least read the thread before posting.

NK here, Kim Jong Un just walked into my store and seized the hundreds of Switches lying around, said he's going to use their parts to make more nukes.

funny thread.

>NK
Nigger Killer?

Wow a pic of 10 switches sitting on a shelf instead of being bought. How will Nintendbabies recover?

This level of shit posting should be illegal

Greetings, citizen.
This website is not on the DPRK's list of glorious approved news and entertainment sites.
Please report to your nearest law enforcement official.

triple K hoolijans (sic)
like moonman

>old image
How many dicks do you suck a day?

>No 3DS in stock
NINTENDOMINATION

>Being sold out in a country doesn't mean it's doing well but not being sold in a single shop during a random user's visit means Nintendo is finished

Is there no limit to shitposting?

Wow, you mean that image isn't actually OP's?
It's a good thing you were here to point that out.

u mad bro?

Nice reddit filename, soynyboy

I was in the park on my lunch break when I saw some kids throwing rocks at a puppy
I would've said something if I wasn't a coward, luckily somebody else came to the rescue first
He was very firm with the kids and was reprimanding them harshly before the kids got a chance to explain that it wasn't a puppy at all, but a Switch
The man was embarrassed of his mistake of course and quickly left the scene, the kids picked up their rocks and continued pelleting the Switch
I guess sometimes being a sperg pays off, huh
Saved me from making a fool of myself

Who here can say they saw any Switches being sold tonight? And who here can say they sold more than PS4s sold?

Just got back from my local Target and there must have been literally dozens of these things piled up and scattered on the floor. People were kicking them around and tripping over them, NOBODY cared. Nobody wanted one, yet pretty much every people in queue was holding a Switch box + games.

Anyone else think that the PS4 fad is over?

ayyyy

Nice filename brah

k op

I was at Target, and the store was absolutely riddled, infested even, with unsold and unwanted Switches. At one point, a woman and child were walking down one of the aisles to buy towels or something, and she picked up a Switch to move it the fuck out of the way of the towel department, and I guess the kid thought his mother was considering buying one, because he immediately burst into hysterical tears. The cops showed up because they assumed the poor kid was being abused. She's lucky she didn't actually try buying the goddamn thing, or else Child Protective Services probably would have taken him away.

Goy, OP, it's working! It's ironically propagating.

I went to my local Wal-Mart. Same thing happen with me. Anytime a nintendo toddler blame shortages for switch. Needs to wake up

>people were kicking them around tripping over them
i love just picturing this in my head.

I admit the chances were slim.

they were everywhere at the store i went to

Shallow bait 2bh

Funny how in my store our stack of Switch systems sold out within 20 minutes of opening, PS4 is selling well though we still have plenty left and Xbox One hasn’t really sold at all, only looks as if 3 or 4 have been taken off the stack of about 50.

The PS4 is discounted. What do you expect?

Names?

lmao how about you get a new image pokebarneyfag, you've been posting this one since march

I'm PC gaymer, handheld enthusiast and PS4 bro and I'd gladly buy a Switch. Just not today, it's a shame there are no deals on it in Germoney. I bought a Wii U mainly for Xenoblade Chronicles X and will do the same with the Switch for Xenoblade 2, but not at full price

>yet pretty much every people
Sony fans, everyone.

I bought a Switch on Wednesday. Was going to wait until black Friday, but knew that would be a pain and there wouldn't be any discounts anyhow. Cry more, Ponies.

Bump

don't you fuckers get tired or this? you're not even being paid to do this.

guess what nintendie, the switches still haven't sold

The shitch fucking sucks, brony.

*vapes*

Recent trip to target about 2 weeks ago

Just subscribe to a Twitter that follows when Amazon gets new in stock and turn on notifications for whenever one pops up on Amazon jp.