Now that Final Fantasy is dead, can we all agree that X had the best version of Bahamut?

Now that Final Fantasy is dead, can we all agree that X had the best version of Bahamut?

no, gay pride Bahamut is ugly and retarded

>ugly and retarded
ffxiv bahamut is a fierce competitor for that title

I didn't say the most ugly and retarded (not that XIV's Bahamut is anywhere near as terrible as X's). You could have a hundred other ugly and retarded Bahamuts and that wouldn't make X's Bahamut any less ugly and retarded. At least XIV's doesn't look like a fucking peacock.

It’s better than FFXV Bahamut.

Literally the same design except one has a bunch of feathers and the other has a bunch of swords.

it was pretty good but how was this representative of the little boy fayth again? all the other fayths' had some sort of resemblance to their aeon forms but bahamut was buff mclargehuge

>nobody ever mentions FF8's version

Yeah, the aeons in FFX was fucking top notch
>Bahamut
>Shiva (muh)
>Valefor
>Yojimbo
>Magus Sisters
and my personal favorite;
>Anima

Ixion and Ifrit felt kinda meh but whatever

I really liked top heavy bahamut and it was suited to be this design in ffx since there wasnt any western dragons in ffx. There was only one or two windless drake enemies. The most dragonlike enemy was the bevelle dragon and that was more inspired by eastern sepertlike dragons which suited the setting since spira was fantasy asia waterworld

whats wrong with peacocks?

Worst Bahamut
Shit tier Shiva
Valefor, Yojimbo and Anima are cool

Nothing, but some bara anthro peacock faggot doesn't exactly scream dragon king.

Fucking this. I may be slightly biased since VIII is my favorite FF overall but VIII's has the perfect mix of fantasy "Scales are armor plates" and an actual fucking dragon for me.

FFX's Bahamut bothers me because his wings look purely decorative. I enjoy how colorful he is but he looks like an Indian painting or something.

>>Worst Bahamut
>>Shit tier Shiva
Objectively wrong.

oh ok just wondering

Nah, it's a tie between VII's and IX's.

Best Bahamut from the best Final Fantasy, prove me wrong

X also had the best Shiva. No debates.

>X Bahamut
Looks like a gay bird

>greasy dreadlocks Shiva
>the best
disgusting

Here's what sucks about designs like those.

>Create one feather/scale
>Copypaste copypaste copypaste copypaste
>Minor alterations from there

It's too ornamental, and OBVIOUSLY so.

Final Fantasy 7 had 3 version of Bahamut.
I prefer space-mecha-bahamut xD

It's also the only game to do summoning right.

Yeah, hopefully they don't mess with the design

>dead
How so?

they released another game as bad as X. I'm not sure the series can take that desu