Just finished Persona 4 on Switch. Anything else you guys would recommend?

Just finished Persona 4 on Switch. Anything else you guys would recommend?

P3

I heard Goldeneye is pretty fun.

Got FFVII?

Cap a noose and neck yourself

It's really weird that Netflix isn't on the Switch yet. Netflix is on fucking everything.

a better shitposting technique

Why can't these things play Netflix?

It's basically confirmed to be on the way, I just wonder what's taking so long.

They do. Heard it isn't as good as the original unfortunately.

Here in Australia, I can't seem to find any apps at all on the storefront, just games. Not even YouTube or an internet browser. Are they hidden somewhere?

There's no YouTube or Internet browser in NA either, it just doesn't exist. It's very barebones still. The Switch actually has a simple browser just for linking your Twitter or Facebook, just can't actually use it as a real web browser though.
Would love to have all of this though. We've got all this shit on our phones, but this big screen is nice.

Switch does have an internet browser, but it only triggers when you try to do Twitter or Facebook sharing. If you follow a series of links you used to be able to get to google and youtube, but that hole has been fixed. It played videos just fine though, so maybe eventually.

As far as video apps, right now we just have Hulu and NicoNico (if you have a japanese account).

now post it naked

how do you know I'm not posting naked already?

NEVER EVER

I'm neither fat, hairy, or a man, so no.

It took Nintendo a million years to get Minecraft. So it doesn't surprise me.

Oh, ok. I just figured out storefront was gimped cos lol oceania.

Can't wait for servers and crossplay on PS4, desu.

Those all seem like reasons TO post it naked, whatever "it" is that you're talking about.

Nah, there's barely shit. I imagine it will have a lot eventually though now that everyone is seeing it's a success. They'll want their stuff on there.

Is the Pro controller's d-pad really that bad? I can't stand when controllers make a down or up input when pressing left or right, it drives me nuts, but is it as bad as the original Xbox 360's? Debating on if I should get that or just another set of Joycons for a second controller.

The rest of the controller feels really good in the hands. Everything isn't raised or as bulky as the Xbox One controller. The dpad is alright, but I'd get an 8bitdo or a gamepad converter if you plan on playing games where a precise dpad is required.

Sakurako’s Investigation is animekino

>finally got to watching Punch Line on the Switch
>le bittersweet repeat ending

I fucking hate yosuke