Dragon Ball FighterZ

Let's try to have a thread that isn't an Sup Forums thread in disguise.
Posting best match:
youtu.be/LxINM3qRxV8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8Zft1ouGI
youtu.be/HiWc4DNrzy0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6yBzj3m-c
youtube.com/watch?v=9IREazGdtFY
youtube.com/watch?v=JzS96auqau0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best matches were free m that French tournament.

>ends with Gohan vs Cell
>Father son Kameha finish

I love when stuff like that happens.

>that ending along with the music
neat

>That no fucking damage from ANYBODY.
>6 fucking minutes for a single match to finish.
>That """"""""""""""Music""""""""""""""""

Still no trailer of adult Gohan or kid Buu I guess ?

Another reminder that he will eventually be playable as DLC

japanese gohan/goku is painful to listen to... dub footage when?

Next week it seems.

>6 minutes for a single match
>the Capkiller

What's wrong with it being 6mins?

the cap killer?

>ultra high level!
>super dashes going out unpunished
Closed.

it's 5 minutes because these guys are doing launch > lmh combos, anyone who wants less harsh damage scaling is a retard

>played MvCI since launch
>looks and sounds like absolute garbage, but is probably the most fun fighting game I have ever played
>watch DBFZ footage since playing MvCI
>game looks super slow in neutral, especially given the general comparisons to Mahvel
>but it looks absolutely beautiful, and has tons of love put into it

If I would have gotten into the beta, maybe I would have a better feeling for how the game actually plays, but right now, it's looking like MvCI is gonna be my main fightan game, with DBFZ being a neat game I play with more normie friends.

A tournament nightmare.

they're getting in via dlc, i guarantee it

i wish i liked mvci, the netcode is really good and that's a rare thing
but the active tag system is one of the dumbest mechanics in any game, you block anything and you're immediately put in multiple 50/50 mixups (because everyone loooves guessing)
it being 2v2 and no assists also makes it lose a lot of depth in the team building aspect, which is one of my favourite things about tag style games

i wish mvci had a better roster and aesthetic, its a good game wrapped in the clothes of a terrible game

>get locked in block stun the entire fight because of the retarded tag system and then get hit by an infinite.
Wow great game.

>All moves are combo filler
Stick to GG and BB pls ASW

Soon

what really?
i've heard the opposite complaint a lot, that you can only do basic combos with normals and you can't use other moves

post more matches

>get hit by an infinite
Do you even play the game? The only notable infinite combos have been Spidey's Web Ball/Reality Stone, and Spencer's corner combo, which is way too impractical to pull off in the middle of a match. Even then, no infinite is "inifnite" (besides Spidey's, whose got patched out) because of the counter-switching mechanic.

I can't put my finger on it, but even though there are a lot more mixup opportunities in this game, it feels easier to block than in, say, UMvC3. The primary blocking issue I have is mixups during lockdown Hypers.

>that you can only do basic combos with normals and you can't use other moves
I don't think you have any idea what you are on about

>but is probably the most fun fighting game I have ever played
>Does something unsafe into tag
REALITY STONE'S your neutral

>Bulma in a bunny suit throwing capsules and using high tech gadgets

god if only

>Everyone bitching about 6 minutes for a match
>Time limit is 300 seconds

i'd post matches but the only decent ones are nakkiel's, tatsu's and the french tournament
and we've all seen those

a thread reached bump limit a couple years ago with a staggering number of people admitting to not knowing their right from their left

>People not realizing that in game match seconds don't always reflect real world seconds in fighting games.

Why is 18 disassembled?

If Broly gets in this game I'm definitely buying.

to please the author's fetish

i don't think there was a single assist used until about 2 minutes in
wait until this shit comes out and everyone has optimal setplay, the people crying about matches taking too long will move on to crying about never getting to play

>Best match

>Literally every match in the Tekken exhibition is a better showcase of the game and its mechanics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8Zft1ouGI

tekken exhibition sucked dicks

The hate bang wagon is taking longer than I expected really, just general DB shitposting which I can live with

Those matches weren't even good as off screen matches at the same place
youtu.be/HiWc4DNrzy0

The Tekken exhibition match fucking sucked and put a massive downer on the actual Tekken tournament itself being really enjoyable.

Who's bright idea was it to use the beta build for the exhibition?

16's ground grab looks much faster in this build (which is cool) wonder if this build is before or after the beta one

they stopped showing new builds at events for some reason

There will likely be multiple (seemingly random to us) changes on every little thing. We really can't judge much specific about the game till then, for all we know some game breaking thing will be added last minute.

Likely just they hadn't been sent ones but had consoles with an old build. I remember similar treatment with other games.

So Krillin cancelled out of the main blast into the vertical one? Does every character have things like this?

Don't think it was a cancel because he's out of meter bars by that point.

No. That's Krillin's thing. He is extremely technical and has several options after each thing he does, making him mildly unpredictable.

Having played both the beta and MVCI, I can say for certain that Infinite blows it out of the fucking water, it’s about as slow-paced and boring as the footage implies, and you’re honestly better off playing Budokai or Tenkaichi if you want a definitive competitive DBZ experience. Only reason this game would be worth getting is for Super content, and even that’s locked behind a full $35 8-character season pass.

>hating on the original dbz music
>amerilards

no that's all part of his lvl 3, it just has 2 superflashes and he always does both
some characters have lvl 3s you can extend into lvl 5s like teen gohan, blue goku and blue vegeta

Aren't other games usually 60 second best of 5s, potentially being 6 minutes for a a match then.

nah, Krillin just has weird fireballs in general. I want to see people experiment with the one that makes him jump, I think it can be done mi air

>play Tenkaichi if you want a definitive competitive DBZ experience
make your bait less obvious

>hating on the original dbz music
The revealed in-game music is already considerably better than it.

that's not the actual soundtrack for the game, right?

or is this the perfect game?

Reminder that this isn't a functions game, it's a character game. So don't expect it to be necessarily good.

no it's been added
but there's a "anime music dlc" you can buy
don't know what it actually has but it's a thing

The Nappa/Ginyu gameplay was the best.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6yBzj3m-c

>150 characters
>nobody’s favorite is left out
>beam struggles
Is it possible to fix such shit taste?

That's great, I was hoping Krillin would be fun this time around. Budokai Tenkaichi 2 was the last time I really had fun with him.

I can hate on the fact that ArcSys are locking it behind an extra paywall when it should be there by default.

At first I thought Captain Ginyu was Cui and I was excited.

aside from the gameplay being shit, have you guys noticed they added character specifc intro and outro interactions in that build?

good thing it has both and good graphics. you dont need to choose.

lul

WHEN'S VIDEL HERCULE BROLY AND RADITZ

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>20 characters
>3 are clones of other characters
>all of them are playable alongside many more characters in much cheaper, more impressive-looking Dragon Ball games
>slow gameplay
>that “music”
>Jewish DLC
Remind me why I should buy this game again instead of any of the other fighters out there?

I would main Krillin if he had a nose.

They have to paywall it. Licensed music is not cheap because they have to pay the bands and musicians to use it.

People have struggled with him a bit so far, he is probably the least conventional character especially with rock throw sometimes giving random senzu. With stuff like after image though I could see him being really good

Thinking of going Krillin, Ultimate Gohan, and Nappa desu.

>jewish dlc
>made by arcsys
I really dont know what you expected, just take a quick look at blazboo

>making the bacterian match up 10-0
kys

yea honestly just get xenoverse 2 it's a much better game, it has like 20000 character, like wow so cool!

To be fair they don't have to do that and it's more that they can get away with it. Licenced music in-game existed before DLC became a widespread thing and all. Not that this is something specific to this game but it still sorta sucks.

Xenoverse 2's combat is unironically great, it just gets fucked over by the god awful lag and horrible balance.

>yfw my beloved character is in and yours is NOT!

>superior Boku no Hero Academia game coming
Fagonball Pee n*ggers are on suicide watch! How does it feel to know your big game is going to reach irrelevancy even quicker than Whoreiyama reaches for Superman comics to rip off?

>Licenced music in-game existed before DLC
Existed? Sure. Common? Not at all, even with DB games very few. The only ones I can think of is the first Budokai's opening and Legend of Goku having the US music

He's in twice.

My African American.

Oh no, it's fun as fuck, it's just the least competitive thing in the world

You're splitting a lot of hairs over the simple fact that Bamco don't have to make the music DLC user, which is all that I was saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IREazGdtFY

amaing

I hope his alternate colors options are good. Adult Gohan is my favorite character despite all the shitposting, but i hate his Orange Gi look.
Early Buu Saga Gohan is the best

>that Bamco don't have to
It would still be a costly decision which is why it never really happened that much (especially with DB). If they had regularly put in a lot of licensed music for free and removed it maybe you would have a point

jesus. power scaling is even more pointless in the fucking games. looks fun though.

Why would you want Cui?

>no DBS characters
>no UI Goku
>no Hit
>no Jiren
>no parry system

I guess we will never see this
youtube.com/watch?v=JzS96auqau0

>power scaling
what

Did they confirm if the Commentator Pack will be sold as stand alone DLC? I don't give a shit about the songs or Season Pass, but the commentator has potential since they might add the World Tournament Announcer.

i think it's in the same dlc thing as the music

Boku no Pico is getting a game?

everything you just described is a good thing

>FGC hyping the fuck out of this despitte that
>meanwhile pokken has fantastic neutral and is absurdly well balanced and has a lot of neat mechanics but the FGC doesn't give a shit about it because they assume it's casualshit

it hurts

terminate yourself

dumb frogposter