Target specifically called out the Switch as one of its best-selling items in the post-mortem of Black Friday sales on...

>Target specifically called out the Switch as one of its best-selling items in the post-mortem of Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving, right alongside the Xbox One and its $50 discount. Date from Adobe Analytics also called the Switch the top console for Black Friday, alongside the Xbox One X.

what went wrong for the sony playstation quattro, Sup Forums - the vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

corporate.target.com/article/2017/11/black-friday-highlights
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That Asian girl is really cute.

Anyone who wants a PS4 already has one. It's sold like 65 million, Switch only has 7 million so far.
The PS4 has made pretty much all of its sales. The Switch still has its whole life ahead of it.

Why discount your product when it’s so popular that people are lining up to buy it at full price on the biggest shopping day of the year?

It’s the best gaming purchase I’ve made in 5 years. Already have 400 hours sunk into it since May.

I can't tell if your retarded question is bait or not.

Sony hasn't released a new console/version. In the past year. Everyone who wants a ps4 or ps4 pro has one.

>switch has no discount
Wow Nintendo are a bunch of fucking jews. You literally can not defend this

>Japan

>japan
>target
>black friday

>tfw europe
>already got discounts

Starting price was 329€ and currently you can get it for 289€ or bundled with Mario for about 310€. Pretty neat. Still wasn't enough to compete with the PS4 which also got a huge discount down to 199€

WTF Sup Forums TOLD ME THE SWITCH WAS FINISHED

Thus proving, it's not about the fucking power, its' about the fucking games
The Switch just came out and it's selling great, why discount it?

Went to two Best Buys, the switch sections were fucking randsacked, anything even slightly discounted was pillaged.

if you know people are eating shit you dont need to improve or change anything

REEEEEEEEE

That's Canada user.

Found the white guy with yellow fever, she is a 5/10

>its' about the fucking games
No one cares about the games, the ps4 was popular even during its first 2 years, it's more about being the popular thing.

>this excuse again

>what went wrong for the sony playstation quattro
name one memorable game on the system in the past 6 months

>why discount it?

To...to sell more?

At least my best buy had a few left in the back

the fucking switch section was ransacked before black friday yet somehow got my shit

Walmart had none left but 50 million fucking copies of the Breath of the Wild Explorers Edition

>excuse

go on out and buy another copy of the current smartphone you already own, dumbass.

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

Not an argument, PS2 sold 150 million, i thought you sonybros said it would sell well over 100m? I guess there are only 65 million people that want PS4s according to your stupid ass.

>tfw no Switch sale yet

Maybe Cyber Monday will not disappoint.

Nba 2k18

Nier: Automata
Persona 5
Horizon
Crash Bandicoot

Anyone who wants a PS4 already has one. It's sold like 65 million, Switch only has 5 peoples or less so far.
The PS4 has made pretty much all of its sales. The Switch still has its whole life ahead of it.

We sold literally two at our Walmart and they wheeled them to the back. Ps4 sold out and Xbox had like thirty left.

Wtf is a Horizon?

>155 million (as of March 31, 2012)
>a console released in 2000

I didn't realize the PS4 has been on the market for 12 years now.

Most PS4 sales come later in it's lifetime. It'll probably hit 100-120 million before it's all said and done.

>Also for the PC
>Also for the PS3
>Didn't play but it didn't seem like anything people would remember a year later
>Everyone played it two decades ago already

There's not enough gay people and Muslims for it to be Canada

Selling 80%+ of the stock for full price is better than selling all of the stock for half the price

Why does the Xbone still exist
Why are people buying it

He said Canada, not London

Probably because of the 4k blu-ray player, there is literally no other reason to buy it.

What games wii u ports and Mario odyssey.

We sold literally one at our GameStop and they wheeled them to the back. Ps4 sold out and we need to restock like twenty time.

Nintendo BTFO

First thing I thought too.

Same here at mine

Same here

Same here bro, nintendo is truly doomed!

>they wheeled them to the back
Under orders by Nintendo? That's hilarious, keep up the illusion of popularity by hiding the surplus units

Fake news

>they wheeled them to the back

This is beyond pathetic

Same here at Elgiganten in Stockholm, Sweden. Only one autistic white guy bought the switch, all the dudebros bought PS4 and Fifa 18

Source: corporate.target.com/article/2017/11/black-friday-highlights
>Then, yesterday morning, nearly all of our Black Friday deals became available on Target.com. For added convenience, we offered more deals via Order Pickup than ever. Clearly a hit! By early evening, we'd received more than three times the Order Pickup orders than we did the entire day on Thanksgiving last year. Favorite deals included iPads and watches from Apple, gaming systems including Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, Madden NFL video games and the 34-piece food storage set from Rubbermaid for only $7.

That's the only mention, in a PR release that mentions countless other items that were "hot holiday grabs". Xbox was mentioned before the Switch, for what it's worth, along with Madden. Lol.

Switch doomed

Same here

Ps4 sold out but no one buy a nintendo switch

geez i haven't seen that pic since august, have you really been saving it just for this week have you?

holy fuck nintendo is finished

>in the post-mortem of Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving
>doing a post-mortem of Friday sales on Thursday
Literally fucking what?

Yea let me just take your word for it sony shill

Thats from june you retard a fucking google image search shows that from GAF fuck off memer

>buying a Switch

So what are you gonna play on it? Mario Odyssey? Rabbids? Breath of the Wild and Kart can be played on a WiiU so there's not much else going on for the console right now. No shit no one is buying it now. Switch will finally take off like a rocket once it becomes Atlus' dedicated RPG console again.

Sup Forums WON

being deliberately ignorant and stupid wins prizes for nobody

>Everyone has one
Why did the PS3 and PSP sell 20 million more? Why did the PS1 and PS2 sell double the PS4?

No one is buying the Shitch, Kiketendo is doomed.
I work at a Saturn store here in Germany and no one is buying the Shitch. Everyone is buying the PS4. PS4, Wolfenstein 2 and Fifa 18 is the best selling vidya items this black Friday

Sony always win, baby! Mario on the Playstation 5 soon

There are fucking games on the Switch???

With what stock? Their supply is just barely keeping up with demand here. Unless they have a good amount of stock, there is absolutely no point in giving any sort of discount.

user, no one is buying the Shitch. Sony won this black Friday

>WiiU
What's a wiiu?

I thought you were canadian blunderfag

A few months ago you were bragging that the PS4 was having its best year yet. Could you pick an argument and stick to it?

I guess Bing bing waho simulator nr. 2864 and Blunder of the Wild could be considered games, but only virgins and weedtards would enjoy them

I am not Pokebarneyfag

You don't discount your system its very first holiday season.

People follow and buy what It's trending. 90% of Switch owners outside Japan never played Zelda or Mario before. It's about what It's trendy.

>sell more than all of their stock
?????

So why is Sup Forums keep saying that the Switch isn't selling?

Because OP is spreading fake News

denial

Something that all of us Nintenbros bought because we were sure it was going to be different this time.

Do you guys think Cyber Monday will also have Bomberman at 25? I'm a bit busy today and might not be able to buy it.

>$50 discount
Oh wow, I wonder what I will do with all that money Im saving?

ok virgin

fpbp

Should I get an Xbox One with Dark Souls 3, Rainbow Six, Overwatch and Gears of War for $200?

>shooters on console
are you retarded?

I am not going to play the shooters obviously. I'm interested in it for Dark Souls 3 and backwards compatibility.

She is average, on the plus side she probably hasn't rode the cock Carousel as much as what 8/10s and 9/10s has done

>caring THIS much about corporate numbers
This place sure has gone to shit. What the fuck happened?

I had a friend who went through 3 PS2's because they didn't last long under his and his younger brothers' heavy play times. Maybe that might be it, they broke pretty easily.

>sweden
>has to specify a customer is white
Oh Sweden

murricans

no you

tfw no qt japanese wageslave gf

She is probably in her 40's and has 2 children.

I don't actually think it's selling all that well based on what I'm reading online, at least compared to the ps4.

Literally who would buy an Xbox One, LITERALLY 0 exclusives. All exclusives cucked by PC.

Thanks for red pilling me. Was almost going to fall for kikerosoft.

Probably due to the fact that like 80 million niggers (me included btw) already bought a PS4 in the 5 years it has been on the market.

Sony monopoly is finally fucking over!
One X + Switch = Best combo

>no Breath of the Wild discount

reeeeee

SO Sup Forums LIED

This is interesting. How large is the demographic of people that buy consoles for games?
I'm tired of "PS2 was a DVD player", " PS3 was a bluray player", "Wii was a grandma player", " Xbox One S is a UHD player" and shit like that.
PS4 has nothing but games. Nobody buys it as a BD player or Netflix player, so when will it stop selling considering the PS3 sold 80 million at the apex of BD player sales?

>Nintendo won last gen hardware sales
>Nintendo winning current gen hardware sales
Best timeline

it was 49 at several stores bro